剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表
父母的爱是有限的资源
that their parents' love is a limited resource
一个孩子得到的越多,
and the more one child gets,
对其他人来说越少。
the less there is for anyone else.
在特雷的眼中,维罗妮卡偷走了父亲的爱。
In Trey's eyes, Veronica stole his father's love.
我们相信特雷只是一时冲动
We believe that Trey just did this spur-of-the-moment
在他捡起维罗妮卡之后,
after he picked up Veronica,
这意味著她知道是谁带走了她。
which means that she knows who took her.
那么就算拿到钱,他也放不下她。
Then even if he gets the money, he can't let her go.
拜托,我们需要在为时已晚之前找到她。
Please, we need to find her before it's too late.
他是对的。我们没有太多时间。
He's right. We don't have much time.
当特雷带走维罗妮卡时,他处于火热状态。
When Trey took Veronica, he was in a hot state.
如果我们回到他接她的地方,
If we go back to the place where he picked her up,
你认为你能确定他会去哪里吗?
do you think you can determine where he would have gone,
就像你对科里所做的那样吗?
like what you did with Corey?
也许吧,但奥南科克还有很长的路要走。
Maybe, but Onancock's a long way.
等。科里住在奥南科克?
Wait. Corey lives in Onancock?
那是在查理斯角,对吧?- 是的,在13号♥公路的一半。
That's on Cape Charles, right? - Yeah, half way up on the 13.
这是罗斯。给我回电♥话♥。这很紧急。
This is Rose. Call me back. It's urgent.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
我做了一些初步的安全检查
I did some preliminary security workups
到Trey的公♥司♥,
to Trey's company,
包括喜来登的一家空置工厂。
including on a vacant factory in Sheraton.
这是奥南科克的 13 分直接投篮。
That's a straight shot down the 13 from Onancock.
我们应该检查一下。
We should check it out.
不幸的是,在亚历克打来电♥话♥后,
Unfortunately, after Alec called,
我打电♥话♥给泰德,和他分享了我们对特雷的怀疑。
I called Ted and shared with him our suspicions about Trey.
现在他的手♥机♥直接进入语♥音♥信箱。
Now his phone's going straight to voicemail.
他知道喜来登的工厂。
And he knows about the factory in Sheraton.
特雷所做的一切都是
Everything Trey's done was
由他父亲的拒绝引发。
triggered by his father's rejection.
维罗妮卡说特雷有枪。
And Veronica said Trey has a gun.
我们需要在泰德之前到达那家工厂。
We need to get to that factory before Ted does.
我会在楼下见你。-是的。
I'll meet you downstairs. - Yeah.
请放过我。
Please just let me go.
我不会告诉任何人是你。请。
I won't tell anyone it was you. Please.
我希望我能相信你,
I wish I could believe you,
但你不善于保守秘密。
but you're terrible at keeping secrets.
你把这件事告诉了所有人,包括我。
You told everyone about the affair, including me.
你将无法阻止自己
You won't be able to stop yourself
从告诉你的精神病父亲我做了什么......
from telling your psycho father what I did...
或我的。
or mine.
是谁?
Who's there?
展示自己!
Show yourself!
崔。
Trey.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
维罗妮卡,你还好吗?
Veronica, are you all right?
离她远点。
Get away from her.
住手,不然我就开枪打死她!
Stop, or I'll shoot her!
我只是来谈谈。
I just came to talk.
我觉得这里发生的事情是我的错。
I feel like what's happening here is my fault.
我本来会早点到这里来的,但是,你知道,
I'd have gotten here sooner, but, you know,
下雪太多了。
there was so much snow.
雪?没有下雪。
Snow? It's not snowing.
对不起,艾迪。我纠正了。
Sorry, Eddy. I stand corrected.
我叫特雷!
My name's Trey!
他在做什么?
What is he doing?
他在用荒诞主义。
He's using absurdism.
他说一些奇怪的话来迫使特雷纠正他
He's saying weird things to force Trey to correct him
并立足于现实。
and ground himself in reality.
这是刺穿他火热状态的一种方式。
It's a way to puncture his hot state.
右。你是Trey。
Right. You're Trey.
你父亲的泰德。
Your father's Ted.
还有你姐姐的弗吉尼亚。
And your sister's Virginia.
她的名字叫维罗妮卡,她不是我的妹妹!
Her name is Veronica, and she's not my sister!
伟大。我们同意事实。
Great. We agree on the facts.
她不是你的妹妹。
She's not your sister.
你开枪打死了你的父亲,他正在流血致死。
You shot your father and he's bleeding to death.
此外,克拉克特工就在那扇门的另一边。
Also, Agent Clark is just beyond that door.
还有更多的联邦调查局正在路上。
And there's more FBI on the way.
因此,让我们看看您的选择。
So let's look at your options.
你可以试著杀死这里的其他人,
You could try to kill everyone else here,
但克拉克特工是一个非常好的镜头。
but Agent Clark is a really good shot.
而她还没有带你出去的唯一原因
And the only reason she hasn't taken you out yet
是我让她让我们谈谈。
is I asked her to let us talk.
因此,如果你选择这条路,你就会被枪杀和/或被捕。
So if you choose that path, you get shot and/or arrested.
你丢失。
You lose.
这是我唯一的选择。别无他法。
That's my only choice. And there's no other way.
但事实并非如此。
But that's not true.
即使是最糟糕的情况,也总有办法改善。
There's always a way to improve even the worst situation.
对你来说,最好的结果是什么样子的,Trey?
What does the best outcome look like for you, Trey?
我拿到钱了。然后我逃走了。
I get the money. And I get away.
不现实。
Not realistic.
我们需要考虑最好的选择。
We need to think of the best possible options.
此外,反正钱不是你想要的。
Besides, the money's not what you want anyway.
你想要你父亲的爱。
You want your father's love.
这就是你的胜利。
That's your win.
你以为维罗妮卡从你那里偷走了它,
You thought Veronica stole it from you,
但爱不是一种有限的资源。
but love's not a limited resource.
想想这个。
Think about this.
当你的父亲知道维罗妮卡有麻烦时,
When your father knew that Veronica was in trouble,
他雇用了罗斯。
he hired Rose.
他授权了。
He delegated.
当他以为你有麻烦时,他做了什么?
What did he do when he thought you were in trouble?
他自己来这里?
He came here himself?
我开枪打死了他。
And I shot him.
我不是故意的。我不是故意的。
I didn't mean to do this. I didn't mean to do any of this.
我知道。
I know.
现在你知道你的父亲爱你了。
And now you know that your father loves you.
如果他和维罗妮卡还活著,你会找到解决这个问题的方法。
If he and Veronica live, you'll find a way through this.
但如果你的父亲死了,你就要坐牢,
But if your father dies, you go to prison,
甚至可能是你的余生。
maybe even for the rest of your life.
你永远失去了他的爱。
And you lose his love forever.
所以,特雷,请把枪放下。
So please, Trey, put the gun down.
把枪放下。
Put the gun down.
妈妈!爸爸!-维罗妮卡!
Mom! Dad! - Veronica!
过来,过来。-哦,我的上帝。
Come here, come here. - Oh, my God.
过来这里。你没事吧?哼?
Come here. Are you okay? Huh?
好的好的。
Okay, okay.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
我不是专家,但这看起来是三赢的。
I'm no expert, but that looks like a win-win-win.
你应该让我给你买♥♥一顿丰盛的晚餐来庆祝。
You should let me buy you a fancy dinner to celebrate.
我会把它花在泰德身上。
I'll expense it to Ted.
您想了解更多关于零和偏见的资讯吗?
You want to learn more about zero-sum bias?
除其他外。
Among other things.
祝贺。
Congratulations.
你把她找回来了,没有人。
You got her back, and no one died.
是的,有时你赢了。
Yeah, sometimes you win.
也许这是连胜的开始。
Maybe this is the start of a streak.
我来告诉你教堂炸♥弹♥袭击者韦斯·班宁,
I came to tell you the church bomber, Wes Banning,
终于回复了您的采访请求。
finally responded to your interview requests.
他同意谈谈。
He's agreed to talk.
“够了。”三颗星。
"Adequate." Three stars.
“其实很有趣。”四颗星。
"Fun, actually." Four stars.
“有点意思。”三颗星。
"Kinda interesting." Three stars.
它仍然不是很好。
It's still not great.
不过,更好。越好越好。
Better, though. Better is good.
赠品完全让他们做好了准备。
The giveaway totally primed them.
谢谢你。
Thanks for that.
老实说,我没想到会得到你的说明。
Honestly, I wasn't expecting your help.
因为兄弟姐妹的竞争?
Because sibling rivalry?
剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表