剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表
我以为我们是朋友,卡米尔。
I thought that we were friends, Camille.
是的,我们是。我们——我们是。
Yeah, we were. We--we are.
对不起,我离开了我的方式,
I'm sorry I left the way that I did,
但我有很多事情要处理。
but I had a lot to process.
我相信你还有其他朋友。
I'm sure you had other friends.
实际上,我没有。
I didn't, actually.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我必须去找里兹万。
I have to go find Rizwan.
所以好消息是我们找到了你的人。
So the good news is we found your guy.
坏消息呢?
And the bad news?
好。
Okay.
我们发现他住在你住的同一家酒店。
We found him staying in the same hotel you were.
但当我们去自我介绍时,他跑了。
But when we went to introduce ourselves, he ran.
竖起看板?
Up a billboard?
好吧,我们试图说服他,
Well, we tried to talk him down,
但他不听。
but he won't listen.
然后我想起这是你的烂摊子。
Then I remembered this is your mess.
所以你可以清理它。
So you can clean it up.
我们会在这里等著。
We'll be right here waiting.
你能给我们一点空间吗?
Could you give us a little space?
这可能会让他不那么害怕。
It might spook him less.
好。
Nice.
伊森,我只是来谈谈的。
Ethan, I'm just here to talk.
我猜你不是真正的图书经纪人?
I'm guessing you're not a real book agent?
你不是一个真正的扑克玩家。
You're not a real poker player.
像这样的人不要来说话。
Guys like that don't come to talk.
我知道你很害怕。
I understand you're scared.
问题是,没有人在追捕你。
The thing is, no one's after you.
我们实际上需要您的说明。-为什么?
We actually need your help. - For what?
下来,我会解释的。
Come down, and I'll explain.
好。
Okay.
也许我会在一个小时后回来。
Maybe I'll come back in an hour.
或者两个。
Or two.
比方说晚饭后?
Let's say after dinner?
只要你愿意,我就会等多久。
I'll wait as long as you like.
我有时间。他们也是。
I got time. So do they.
几周前,我收到了这个匿名号♥码发来的简讯
A few weeks ago, I got a text from this anonymous number
说我有办法赢。
saying that there was a way for me to win.
保证。
Guaranteed.
我不知道它是否合法
I didn't know if it was legit
或者它是否值得我询问更多。
or if it was even worth me inquiring more.
但你做到了。
But you did.
我是个好球员。- 你不是一个伟大的人。
I'm a good player. - You're not a great one.
我永远不会进入最后一张桌子
I would never make it to that final table
如果我没有优势。
if I didn't have an edge.
那么那些这样做的人呢?
So what about the people who did?
在我看来,幸运女神欠我的。
The way I see it, Lady Luck owes me.
好?
Okay?
我的意思是,我在这款游戏中投入了这么多钱
I mean, I've dumped so much money into this game
这么多年了。
for so many years.
这就是沉没成本谬误的问题。
That's the problem with sunk cost fallacy.
人们不愿意放弃行动方案
People are reluctant to abandon a course of action
根据他们已经投资的内容,
based on what they've already invested in it,
因此,他们根据过去为未来做出决定。
so they make decisions for the future based on the past.
无论你想怎么称呼它,我都回信了。
Whatever you want to call it, I wrote back.
和--
And--
在不知不觉中,达成了协定。
Before I knew it, a deal was struck.
这是 80/20 的分♥裂♥。
It was an 80/20 split.
他们得到了更好的交易,但是......
They got the better deal, but...
如果我赢了比赛,
if I won the tournament,
我仍然会带著200万美元离开。
I'd still walk away with $2 million.
那么他们是如何向你发出信♥号♥♥的呢?
So how did they signal you?
我得给你看。
I'd have to show you.
看到底牌的直播后,
After seeing the live feed with the hole card,
有人会向伊森发出信♥号♥♥
someone would signal Ethan
通过这个机制在他的鞋子里
through this mechanism in his shoe
告诉他该怎么做。
to tell him what to do.
一个嗡嗡声播放,两个折叠。
One buzz to play, two to fold.
机制的基本程度几乎是令人反感的。
It's almost offensive how basic the mechanics are.
然而,他们设法操纵了整个游戏。
Yet they managed to rig the entire game.
并继续。
And continue to.
我们认为汉克使用的是相同的设备吗?
Do we think Hank is using the same equipment?
绝对。
Absolutely.
我将在下一场比赛中与汉克正面交锋。
I'm going head-to-head with Hank in the next game.
在这里,让我使用它。
Here, let me use this.
那么我至少会知道相同的资讯。
Then I'll at least know the same information.
公平就是公平。- 不,作弊就是作弊。
Fair is fair. - No, cheating is cheating.
有多少人在做这件事并不重要。
It doesn't matter how many people are doing it.
你还记得我们关于作弊的研究吗?
Do you remember our studies on cheating?
如果你认同的人在作弊,
If someone whom you identify with is cheating,
你也更有可能作弊。
you're more likely to cheat, too.
但这并不正确。
But it doesn't make it right.
我不想作弊,
I don't want to cheat,
但是整个游戏都是纵的,对吧?
but the entire game is rigged, right?
这是创造公平竞争环境的唯一途径。
This is the only way to level the playing field.
如果有其他选择怎么办?
What if there was another option?
你听说过信噪比吗?
Have you ever heard of signal-to-noise ratio?
这是一种多管齐下的方法。
This is a multi-pronged approach.
我们不只是想把作弊者赶出去。
We're not just trying to knock the cheater out.
我们正试图弄清楚
We're trying to figure out
谁是这个作弊骗局的另一边。
who's on the other side of this cheating scam.
每个人都知道他们需要做什么吗?
Everyone know what they need to do?
是的。
Yep.
* 生活中最美好的事物都是免费的 *
* The best things in life are free *
根据他的历史,
Based on his history,
汉克会破坏你的技能,因为你是女人。
Hank's going to undermine your skills because you're a woman.
但就像你说的,
But like you said,
刻板印象税有其好处。
stereotype tax has its benefits.
我可以放慢速度,给凯莉更多的时间。
I can slow things down, give Kylie more time.
凯莉,等待两者至关重要
Kylie, it's vital you wait for both
PA 和摄像系统在您移♥动♥之前要清除。
the PA and the camera system to clear out before you move.
我对 PA 做了一点侦察。
I did a little recon on the PA.
而基于他顶尖的狡猾技能,
And based on his top-notch crafty skills,
我们成功的关键在于上厕所。
the key to our success is in the bathroom break.
一旦您获得设备的访问许可权,
Once you gain access to the equipment,
您需要使用正确的频率
you'll need to tap into the right frequency
为此,请允许这样做。
for this to work.
要有信心。
Have some faith.
你不是家里唯一的天才。
You ain't the only genius in the family.
里兹万,菲比,记住这些饮料
Rizwan, Phoebe, remember that these drinks
是酒店的补充。
are complements of the hotel.
拉斯维加斯的人们习惯于免费饮料。
People in Vegas are used to free drinks.
他们不会眨眼。
They won't bat an eye.
没有人能抗拒免费的冰拿铁。
No one can resist a free iced latte.
惊喜反射理论研究
Studies on the surprise reflex theory
已经表明,当婴儿感到惊讶时
have shown that when babies feel surprised
在母乳喂养期间,他们往往会更积极地饮酒。
while breastfeeding, they tend to drink more aggressively.
它对成年人也有效吗?
Does it work on adults, too?
所有年龄段的人在感到惊讶时都会喝得更快。
People of all ages drink faster when they're surprised.
通过观察他们喝酒的方式,
By watching the way they drink,
我们将能够看到谁最多
we'll be able to see who's the most
当汉克的表现不如预期时,他措手不及。
caught off guard when Hank doesn't perform as expected.
* 金钱并不能得到一切,这是真的 *
* Money don't get everything, it's true *
我打电♥话♥。
I call.
* 但是它没有得到什么,我不能使用 *
* But what it don't get, I can't use *
* 我需要钱 *
* I need money *
* 钱 * - * 这就是我想要的 *
* Money * - * That's what I want *
你没事吧?
You okay?
当然,小姑娘。
Of course, little lady.
伟大。
Great.
剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表