剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表
他不是那种人。
He wasn't that type of person.
也许他变了,也许我从未真正了解过他。
Maybe he changed or maybe I never really knew him.
他飞得太多了。
He was flying so much.
我们的整个婚姻可能都是谎言。
Our entire marriage could've been a lie.
我在 118 之前和卢卡斯一起飞行。
I flew with Lucas on the leg before 118.
很安静,独处。
Pretty quiet, kept to himself.
回想起来,我猜他对离婚很生气。
Looking back, I guess he was angry about the divorce.
我希望我昨天在驾驶舱里。
I wish I'd been in the cockpit yesterday.
你知道,也许我本可以阻止他。
You know, maybe I could have stopped him.
这简直太疯狂了。
This is just insane.
我认识卢卡斯一辈子。
I have known Lucas my whole life.
他不可能是会员
There's no way that he was a member
黑丸集团
of the Black Pill Group
甚至,呃,它是什么,精通选择?
or even, uh, what was it, the Mastery Select?
对不起。我敢肯定这很难听。
I'm sorry. I'm sure this is hard to hear.
这可能就是卢卡斯从未与你分享过的原因。
That's probably why Lucas never shared it with you.
你错了。
You're wrong.
我和罗里在一起。
I'm with Rory.
我不相信卢卡斯犯了大屠♥杀♥罪。
I'm not convinced Lucas committed mass murder.
他删除了他的电子邮件。
He deleted his emails.
你在飞行记录仪上听到了他的声音。
You heard his voice on the flight recorder.
他的治疗师,他的前妻,他的同事,他的兄弟,
His therapist, his ex-wife, his colleagues, his brother,
他们都没有事先报告任何警告信♥号♥♥。
none of them reported a single warning sign beforehand.
但回过头来看,
But looking back,
除了罗里,他们都意识到了......
except for Rory, they all realized...
这就是回顾性框架。
That's retrospective framing.
假设你出去吃饭,
Let's say you go out to dinner,
这真是太棒了,是你一生中最好的一餐。
and it's amazing, the best meal of your life.
然后有人告诉你他们提供猫粮。
Then someone tells you they served cat food.
现在你的体验被毁了
Now your experience is ruined
即使你当时认为这太棒了。
even though you thought it was fantastic at the time.
如果是猫粮,那就不行了。
Not if it was cat food.
我不知道他们的婚姻是什么样子的,
I don't know what their marriage was like,
但仅仅因为卢卡斯选择了自己的事业而不是她
but just because Lucas chose his career over her
这并不意味著他不爱她。
doesn't mean he didn't still love her.
这些精通的家伙中,有的,他们是足球爸爸。
Some of these Mastery guys, they're soccer dads.
他们变得激进了。杰斯一直在跟踪他们。
They get radicalized. Jace has been tracking them.
是的,好吧,没有冒犯杰斯,
Yeah, well, no offense to Jace,
但我得到了一些关于他的技术的笔记。
but I got some notes on his techniques.
这是什么?
What is it?
我不想把这件事闹大,因为它很新。
I don't want to make a big thing of this because it's very new.
你看到的是杰斯。
You're seeing Jace.
你对卢卡斯的看法错了。
You're wrong about Lucas.
亚历克。
Alec.
亚历克。
Alec.
嘿 嘿。-嘿。
Hey, hey. - Hey.
需要一些网路钓鱼才能破解
It took some phishing to hack
进入 Mastery Select 的资料库。
into the Mastery Select's database.
但你做到了?
But you did?
哦,你知道的。
Oh, you know.
他们对女性的掌握就这么多。
So much for their mastery over women.
根据这些考勤跟踪的白♥痴♥,
According to these attendance-tracking idiots,
卢卡斯在第二节课后离开,
Lucas left after the second session,
黑丸集团还没来得及说话。
before the Black Pill Group even spoke.
这些是他的电子邮件吗?-毫米。
Are those his emails? - Mm.
我以为他删除了他的帐户。
I thought he deleted his account.
不,他删除了他的电子邮件,但没有删除他的帐户......
Nah, he deleted his emails, but not his account...
啊。- 因为它被填满了
Ah. - Because it was filled
来自 Mastery Select 的垃圾邮件...
with spam from the Mastery Select...
色♥情♥网♥站♥,性用品商店,更多色情内容。
porn sites, sex shops, more porn.
但如果你看看他第一次报名的时候,
But if you look at when he first signed up for them,
那是......
it was...
第二天,他参加了精通精选。
The day after he attended the Mastery Select.
嗯嗯,这让我想到了这一点。
Mm-hmm, which led me to this.
在红旗论♥坛♥上,他发帖说:
Here on the Red Flag Forum he posted,
“这些家伙是一群无能为力的失败者。”
"These guys are a bunch of impotent losers."
他们通过人肉搜索和向他发送垃圾邮件进行报复?
And they retaliated by doxing and spamming him?
这就是他删除电子邮件的原因。
Which is why he deleted his emails.
我欠你很多。
I owe you big.
嗯嗯,当然可以。
Mm-hmm. Sure do.
但只要告诉我你为什么让我做所有这些工作
But just tell me why you had me do all of this work
当您拥有整个 FBI 供您使用时。
when you have the entire FBI at your disposal.
他们采用不同的理论。
They're onto a different theory.
我需要的是答案,而不是问题。
I need to come with answers, not questions.
哦。
Ooh.
你需要远离玛丽莎。
You need to stay clear of Marisa.
不。
No.
你们见面的时候事情不顺利吗?
Did things not go well when you met up?
她开始和某人约会......
She started dating someone...
杰斯。
Jace.
对不起,亚历克。
I'm sorry, Alec.
不过,我想你错了,
Guess you were wrong though,
关于联邦调查局的建筑和浪漫。
about the FBI building and romance.
我错了。你是对的。好。
I was wrong. You were right. Okay.
我误解了她的暗示。
I misinterpreted her cues.
看?
See?
我告诉过你。
I told you.
卡片预言了灾难......
The cards predicted disaster...
飞机失事,你的爱情生活......
plane crash, your love life...
巴纳姆效应。
Barnum effect.
当然,是的。
Sure, yeah.
我们看到我们想看到的。我们听到我们想听到的。
We see what we wanna see. We hear what we wanna hear.
我们这样做,不是吗?
We do, don't we?
什么?
What?
你刚刚让我想起了一个实验。
You just reminded me of an experiment.
我做了?
I did?
谢谢。
Thank you.
好了,我要播放一段人们吟诵的录音,
All right, I'm gonna play a recording of people chanting,
“这很尴尬”四次。
"that is embarrassing" four times.
第四次之后,写下你听到的内容。
After the fourth time, write down what you hear.
这很尴尬。
That is embarrassing.
这很尴尬。这很尴尬。
That is embarrassing. That is embarrassing.
这很尴尬。
That is embarrassing.
有趣。
Interesting.
在座的几乎所有人都听到了“ 这很尴尬」。
Almost everyone here heard "that is embarrassing."
好的,再听一遍,然后看萤幕。
Okay, listen again, and watch the screen.
当我提示你时,写下你听到的。
And when I cue you, write down what you hear.
这很怪异,不是吗?
It's freaky, isn't it?
你每次都听到同样的话。
You heard the same thing every single time.
我们的眼睛和耳朵接收电♥信♥♥号♥♥
Our eyes and ears take in electrical signals
我们的大脑会根据我们的期望来解释。
which our brains interpret based on our expectations.
我们看不到现实。
We don't see reality.
我们看到了我们的现实。
We see our reality.
让我们用另一个短语再试一次。
Let's try this again with another phrase.
ATMOS故障。
ATMOS failure.
ATMOS故障。
ATMOS failure.
好的,结果正在载入中。
Okay, results are loading.
黑板上排名前两位的答案。
Top two answers on the board.
我们的调查显示,
Our survey says,
“最多是水手,”
"at most sailor,"
“ATMOS故障。”
"ATMOS failure."
知道「ATMOS」是谁或是什么吗?
Any idea who or what "ATMOS" is?
是的。
Yes.
我一直在努力考取我的飞行员执照,
I've been working on my pilot's license,
我正在训练的飞机有
and the plane I'm training on has
一种称为ATMOS的自动控制系统。
an automated control system called ATMOS.
我想这就是为什么它出现在我的脑海中。
I guess that's why it was in my head.
金星,布列塔尼。
Gold star, Brittany.
现在,如果ATMOS出了问题,
Now, if something went wrong with ATMOS,
你会怎么做?
what would you do?
剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表