剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表
人是非理性的,
People are irrational,
但可以预见的是。
but predictably so.
比起开车,我们更害怕飞行,
We're more afraid of flying than driving,
事实是,驾驶要危险得多。
when the fact is, driving is much more dangerous.
我们知道我们应该吃健康的食物。
We know we should eat healthy food.
但后来我们屈服于诱惑。
But then we give in to temptation.
我们买♥♥的东西我们永远不会使用。
We buy things we'll never, ever use.
我们假设人们正在做出理性的决定,
We assume people are making rational decisions,
权衡利弊,
weighing the pros and cons,
大多数时候,我们不是。
when most of the time, we're not.
相反,我们依靠直觉,
Instead, we rely on instincts,
这几乎总是错的,
which are almost always wrong,
有时是危险的错误。
sometimes dangerously wrong.
一个判断错误导致另一个错误,
One error in judgment leads to another,
这就是为什么最终有人给我打电♥话♥的原因。
which is why eventually, someone ends up calling me.
- ♪ Straight down the middle until I'm lost ♪
♪ Watch me walk
有什么想法吗?
Any ideas?
这是联邦调查局的场景。
This is an FBI scene.
佛吉尼亚骑兵和华盛顿特区员警,
Virginia Troopers and DC Police,
等待联邦调查局的指示。
stand by for FBI instructions.
嗨,克莱。我叫亚历克。
Hi, Clay. My name is Alec.
你是另一个谈判者?
You another negotiator?
不。
No.
我永远不会在执法部门工作。
I would never work in law enforcement.
它付了废话,这说明了一些事情
It pays crap, and that's saying something
来自一位大学教授。
coming from a college professor.
顺便说一句,恭喜你。联邦调查局只把我带进来
Congratulations, by the way. The FBI only brings me in
当他们真的被搞砸了。
when they're really screwed.
我不得不说,我印象深刻。
I have to say, I'm impressed.
大多数尝试这种事情的人都会被捕
Most people who try this kind of thing get arrested
或被杀,但你很聪明,
or killed, but you were smart about it,
与婴儿和所有人。
with the baby and all.
我想要我想要的东西。
I want what I asked for.
不用担心。你会明白的。
Don't worry. You'll get it.
这家伙是个杀手。我们不能给——
The guy's a killer. We can't give--
让他试试吧。
Just let him try.
我已经和上级谈过了。
I have spoken to the higher-ups.
我们正在授权一架直升机。
We're authorizing a helicopter.
我们没有授权直升机。
We are not authorizing a helicopter.
我想从你那里知道的是,
What I want to know from you is,
你想要什么样的直升机?
what kind of helicopter do you want?
何等?
What kind?
我一直在做一些研究。
I've been doing some research.
看起来西科斯基更快,
It looks like the Sikorsky is faster,
但空中客车的航程更长。
but the Airbus has a longer range.
你有偏好吗?
Do you have a preference?
呃。。。
Uh...
西科斯基。
Sikorsky.
做。
Done.
我希望你知道你在做什么。
I hope you know what you're doing.
现在,西科斯基会带你
Now, the Sikorsky will get you
几百英里,
a couple hundred miles,
但当你著陆时,
but when you land,
你可能不得不杀死飞行员,对吧?
you might have to kill the pilot, right?
再说一遍?
Say again?
你可以试著发誓要保密,
You could try to swear him to secrecy,
但也许你将不得不杀了他。
but probably you're gonna have to kill him.
你知道你将如何处理尸体吗?
You know how you'll dispose of the body?
没关系。你会弄清楚的。
Never mind. You'll figure it out.
但是你确实需要为宝宝制定一个计划。
But you do need a plan for the baby.
她是在吃母乳还是配方奶粉?
Is she on breast milk or formula?
当然,如果你打算抓住她的话。
That's, of course, if you're planning to hold onto her.
嘘。
Shh.
你可以把她放在垃圾箱里。
You can put her in a dumpster.
婴儿可以存活 24 小时,也许 48 小时,
Babies can survive for 24, maybe 48 hours,
取决于天气有多冷。
depending on how cold it gets.
我们可以给你一些额外的毯子。
We can get you some extra blankets.
拜托,让我抱著她。
Please, just let me hold her.
你会闭嘴吗,女士?
Would you shut up, lady?
如果你把宝宝留在这里,可能会更容易。
Might be easier if you leave the baby here.
但是没有她,我必须说实话,
But without her, I gotta be honest,
你不会有太多的杠杆作用。
you won't have much leverage.
当直升机到达这里时,你想让它降落吗
When the helicopter gets here, do you want it to land
在屋顶还是在停车场?
on the roof or in the parking lot?
如果你愿意,我可以介绍一下利弊。
I can walk through the pros and cons if you like.
拍得很干净。
Got a clean shot.
别开枪。
Hold your fire.
不错的选择。
Good choice.
非常感谢,伙计。
Thanks a lot, man.
嘿。
Hey.
你在那儿做了什么?
What was it you did back there?
自相矛盾的说服。
Paradoxical persuasion.
我过分接受他强迫他的想法
I overly embraced his idea to force him
仔细思考才能意识到
to think it through enough to realize
这是一个可怕的主意。
it was a terrible idea.
你怎么知道他不会扣动扳机?
And how did you know he wasn't gonna pull the trigger?
它大约有95%的时间有效。
It works about 95% of the time.
另外5%呢?
And the other 5%?
总有异常值,玛丽莎。
There's always outliers, Marisa.
如果他是个异类呢?
And what if he had been an outlier?
他可能会开枪打人。
He probably would have shot someone.
如果它有说明,从统计学上讲,
If it helps, statistically speaking,
比起婴儿,我们更有可能成为我们中的一个。
more likely one of us than the baby.
你所拥有的能力
That ability that you have
将情感与理性完全分离是两者兼而有之
to completely divorce emotion from reason is both
我为什么娶你,为什么——
why I married you and why--
你不再和我结婚了。
You're no longer married to me.
我们为什么分手。
Why we split up.
告诉你姐姐我打过招呼。
Tell your sister I said hello.
♪ Whatcha here for? Now, tell me ♪
♪ Say, whatcha here for? Now, tell me ♪
♪ Say, whatcha here for? Nah
♪ Uh
♪ What's up? Uh
♪ I see you standing
♪ With your back on the brick wall ♪
♪ But I know you wanna lift off ♪
♪ Well, here's your chance
♪ I'm likely
♪ The reason you might be
♪ Moving on the right league
♪ Sweeter than icy, where the hook at? ♪
♪ I don't know what you came to do ♪
♪ I don't know what you came here for ♪
早上好,教授。
Good morning, Professor.
我已经为入门课准备好了调查,
I have the surveys ready for the intro class,
我为你整理了一张饼图
and I put together a pie chart for you
随著人口统计的细分。
with the demographic breakdown.
呃,这是里兹万。今天是他的第一天。
Uh, this is Rizwan. Today's his first day.
我只想说这是多么大的特权
I just want to say what a privilege it is
加入您的研究助理团队。
to join your research assistant team.
菲比向你展示绳索?
Phoebe showing you the ropes?
他跟上了速度——主要是。
He's up to speed--mostly.
《邮报》想要引用你翻转的黑♥手♥党♥家伙的话。
"The Post" wants a quote about the mafia guy you flipped.
我应该给他们一个关于相互矛盾的动机吗?
Should I give them the one about conflicting motivations?
我会给他们回电♥话♥。别的东西?
I'll call them back. Anything else?
我的室友想知道你是否真的帮了忙
My roommate wants to know if you really helped
公羊队赢得了超级碗。
the Rams win the Super Bowl.
嗯,这是一个冒险的实验,
Well, that was a risky experiment,
但这对他们有用。
but it worked out for them.
你好,你好。
Hello, hello.
我是亚历克·默瑟。
I'm Alec Mercer.
欢迎来到应用心理学 101。
Welcome to Applied Psychology 101.
如果你想知道我的脸发生了什么,
If you're wondering about what happened to my face,
这不是我的实验之一。
it wasn't one of my experiments.
多年前,我身体的60%以上被烧伤。
I was burned many years ago on over 60% of my body.
在三年的大部分时间里,
And for the better part of three years,
我在医院里,身上缠著绷带,
剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表