剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表
Mine does.
多年来,我记得我被烧死的那一天是星期天。
For years, I remember the day I was burned being a Sunday.
后来我才知道那是一个星期六。
I found out later it was a Saturday.
我不知道为什么这很重要,不是真的。
I don't know why that matters, not really.
我想知道迪伦的感受,即将入狱
I wonder how Dylan feels, about to go to jail
对于他甚至不记得的事情。
for something he doesn't even remember.
你知道,他们从未找到凶器。
You know, they never found the murder weapon.
哦。
Oh.
这就是它去的地方。
That's where it went.
你有如何处理我的尸体的计划吗?
Do you have a plan for how you'll dispose of my body?
不要和我一起开始那些收缩废话。
Don't start that shrink crap with me.
我知道你是谁。我在新闻上看到你了。
I know who you are. I saw you on the news.
你和员警一起工作吗?
You working with the cops?
如果我说是,你会杀了我吗?
If I say yes, do you kill me?
我不太介意死去,
I don't mind dying very much,
但我从来没有机会
but I've never had the opportunity
做这样的研究,所以我不得不问。
to do a study like this, so I have to ask.
您现在是否正在考虑所有的利弊?
Are you considering all the pros and cons right now?
如果有说明,我们可以讨论它。
We can talk it through if it helps.
我碰巧是做出更好决策的专家。
I happen to be an expert at making better decisions.
你别说话怎么样?
How about you stop talking?
如果你杀了我,我就不说话了。
If you kill me, I stop talking.
这是专业人士。
That's a pro.
我的前妻会同意你的看法。
My ex-wife would agree with you.
缺点是,没有我,
The con though is, without me,
你真的是独自一人与员警打交道。
you're really on your own with the police.
我警告你。- 我只想要你
I'm warning you. - I just want you
问问自己,你是否在这里做出了最好的选择。
to ask yourself if you're making the best choice here.
闭嘴。
Shut up.
你显然是个聪明人,
You're obviously a smart guy,
你为茉莉的死陷害迪伦的方式。
the way you framed Dylan for Jasmine's death.
我只是想让我和我一起出去。
I just wanted her to go out with me.
她一直说不。
She kept saying no.
可能是一个指标
Probably an indicator
她不想和你一起出去。
that she didn't want to go out with you.
我喜欢她。她也会喜欢我的
I liked her. And she would have liked me too
如果她只是给我一个机会。
if she had just given me a chance.
但她没有,是吗?
But she didn't, did she?
我说我要告诉迪伦,
She said she was gonna tell Dylan,
她要告诉所有人。
that she was gonna tell everyone.
她要上网了,
She was gonna go online,
说我是某种掠食者。
say that I was some kind of predator.
你知道,在AA之前,我是一个一文不值的酒鬼。
You know, before AA, I was a worthless drunk.
现在我获得了药物滥用顾问的认证。
Now I'm getting certified to be a substance abuse counselor.
事情终于开始好起来了。
Things were finally starting to go right.
你离开迪伦后不可能杀了她
You couldn't have killed her after you left Dylan
因为联邦调查局检查了你的不在场证明。
because the FBI checked your alibi.
所以你以前一定杀过她。
So you must have killed her before.
你没有带武器,
You didn't bring a weapon,
所以你可能并不打算真的杀了她。
so you probably didn't plan to actually kill her.
那么发生了什么?你威胁她?
So what happened? You threaten her?
我没有拔出枪,好吗?
I didn't pull out the gun, okay?
她做到了。
She did.
显然,你从她手里拿走了它
Obviously, you got it out of her hand
并进入你的。
and into yours.
你不知道你将如何摆脱它。
You didn't know how you were gonna get out of it.
然后你想到了迪伦。
Then you thought of Dylan.
你知道员警会怀疑前男友。
You knew the police would suspect the ex-boyfriend.
你给他的饮料下药。
You drug his drink.
你把运动衫放在他的车里。
You put the sweatshirt in his car.
作为他的赞助商,你会是他的第一个电♥话♥。
As his sponsor, you would've been his first call.
他完全信任你,
He trusted you completely,
你滥用这种信任来保护自己。
and you abused that trust to protect yourself.
让他以为自己复发了,
Made him think he'd relapsed,
说明他“记住”。
helped him "remember."
迪伦告诉警方的一切,
Everything Dylan told the police,
你栽进了他的脑袋里。
you planted into his head.
迪伦没有喝啤酒,是吗?
Dylan didn't have a beer, did he?
他甚至没有去过茉莉花,是吗?
He didn't even go to Jasmine's, did he?
我要毁了我的生活。
She was gonna ruin my life.
所以你拿走了她的,毁了迪伦的。
So you took hers and ruined Dylan's.
你要么杀了我,要么坐牢,可能两者兼而有之。
You're either gonna kill me or go to jail, probably both.
所以你不妨告诉我我是否做对了。
So you may as well tell me if I got it right.
是的。除了一件事。
Yeah. All but one thing.
我不会坐牢的。
I'm not going to jail.
嘿。
Hey.
嘿。-嘿。
Hey. - Hey.
你把他活著了吗?- 嗯嗯。
Did you take him alive? - Mm-hmm.
汽车?
The car?
总额。
Totaled.
你在想什么,就这样追著他跑?
What were you thinking, running after him like that?
我不是每天都能和罪犯交谈
It's not every day that I get to talk to a criminal
在他再次犯罪之前。
before he commits another crime.
我想我可以帮他做出更好的决定。
I thought I could help him make a better decision.
你当然做到了。
Of course you did.
在你出现之前,我一直在取得进展。
I was making headway until you showed up.
你还以为因为你骗过一次死,
You still think that because you cheated death once,
你可以再做一次。
you can do it again.
嗯,嗯。 - 嗯,是的。
Mm, mm. - Mm, yeah.
嘿,你好。
Hey there.
哦,我不是故意打断的。
Oh, I didn't mean to interrupt.
只是想看看你的感受。
Just wanted to see how you're feeling.
我好多了。
I've been better.
但后来,我也变得更糟了。
But then, I've been worse too.
我可以证明这一点。
I can attest to that.
我只是想让你知道迪伦被释放了。
I just wanted to let you know Dylan's been released.
所有指控都已撤销。
All the charges have been dropped.
很好。
That's good.
很好。我很高兴。
That's good. I'm glad.
你会考虑吗
Would you ever consider
为我们部门做一些工作?
doing some work for our department?
你有我的号♥码。
You have my number.
希望你快点好起来。
Hope you feel better soon.
我看见你了。
I see you.
你是一块磁铁
You are a magnet
对于执法部门中有权势的女性。
for powerful women in law enforcement.
你在谈论什么?
What are you talking about?
我对伊莉丝不感兴趣。
I'm not interested in Elise.
嗯,因为你还爱著你的前妻。
Mm, because you're still in love with your ex-wife.
没有汽车或热门 DA 会改变这一点。
And no car or hot DA is gonna change that.
你觉得她很热吗?
You think she's hot?
是的,一点点。
Yeah, a little bit.
但她在OG上一无所有。
But she's got nothing on the OG.
残局?
Endgame?
我还在给你们两个发货。
I'm still shipping you two.
迪伦。
Dylan.
快进来。坐吧。
Come on in. Have a seat.
我只是想谢谢你。
I just wanted to thank you.
我本可以一辈子坐牢的
I could have gone to jail for the rest of my life
如果你没有介入。
if you hadn't stepped in.
我为发生在你身上的事情感到抱歉,伙计。
I'm sorry for what happened to you, man.
我还记得这样做。
I still remember doing it.
这怎么可能?
How can that be?
记忆是人性的大骗子,迪伦。
Memory is the great conman of human nature, Dylan.
它对我们撒谎。
It lies to us.
它骗了我。
It's lied to me.
记忆和想像力的工作方式是一样的。
Memory and imagination work the same way.
一旦雷在你的脑海中种下了这些谎言,
Once Ray planted those lies in your mind,
你的大脑不再能够区分这两者。
your brain was no longer able to distinguish between the two.
那么我该如何让它消失呢?
So how do I make it go away?
想像一下发生了其他事情。
剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表