剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表
一种几乎看不见的凶器。
a virtually invisible murder weapon.
但他无法忍♥受没有人知道的事实。
But he couldn't stand the fact that no one knew about it.
一些世界上最臭名昭著的杀手
Some of the world's most notorious killers
可能从来没有被抓到
might not have ever gotten caught
如果不是他们致命的自恋。
if it hadn't been for their fatal narcissism.
但他们的受害者很少有机会说话。
But rarely do their victims get a chance to talk.
用CJ自己的话说,“有人曾经告诉我......”
In CJ's own words, "Someone once told me..."
事情看起来不错,CJ。
Things are looking good, CJ.
谢谢。
Thank you.
「有可能错过房♥间里的灰熊」。
"It was possible to miss a grizzly bear in the room.
“似乎我错过了不止一个。
"Seems like I missed more than one.
“我总是领先一步,在未来,
"I was always operating one step ahead, in the future,
“试图在最后期限前完成任务,
"trying to beat a deadline,
“试图超越我最后的成就。
"trying to outdo my last accomplishment.
“事实证明,向前看三步是最简单的方法
"Turns out looking three steps ahead is the easiest way
“错过眼前的东西。
"to miss the thing that's right in front of you.
“所以现在我发现自己活在当下,
"So now I find myself living in the moment,
注重每一个细节...”
paying attention to every detail..."
妮琪。
Nicki.
嘿,妈妈。
Hey, Mom.
你不必在我的帐户上穿那个旧东西。
You did not have to wear that old thing on my account.
其实,我,嗯......
Actually, I, um...
我从不摘下它。
I never take it off.
“因为你永远不知道什么时候会消失。”
"Because you never know when it could all disappear."
“当你得到千载难逢的
"And when you get that once-in-a-lifetime
“第二次机会,
"second chance,
你想在那里做这一切。
you want to be there for all of it."
亚历克。
Alec.
它起作用了吗?
Did it work?
我想起了一些事情。
I remembered something.
剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表