剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表
现在,每架离开华盛顿的飞机上都有显赫的人物。
Now, every plane out of DC had prominent figures on it.
但是这个... - 34 名成员
But this one... - 34 members of
全球女性领导力协会。
the Worldwide Women in Leadership Association.
可能是巧合。- 除非不是。
Could be a coincidence. - Unless it's not.
我们应该对此进行调查。
We should look into it.
我们必须以完全开放的心态来对待这个问题,
We have to approach this with a completely open mind,
没有理论或假设。
no theories or assumptions.
我感觉有点奇怪,进入一个死人的房♥子。
I feel kind of weird going into a dead guy's house.
要了解他是怎么死的,我们必须看看他是怎么生活的。
To understand how he died, we gotta see how he lived.
我喜欢那些由飞机机翼制成的金属桌子。
I love those metal desks made from airplane wings.
似乎他会拥有其中之一。
Seems like he would have one of those.
如果在这里对你来说太不舒服了,
If it's too uncomfortable for you here,
你。。。你不必留下来。
you... you don't have to stay.
看,我很好。我不在飞机上。
Look, I'm fine. I wasn't on the plane.
别再把我当成受害者了。
Stop treating me like a victim.
里兹万... - 我去楼下看看。
Rizwan... - I'll check downstairs.
里兹万,好吗?
Rizwan okay?
他刚才吓坏了。
He was pretty freaked out earlier.
每次我试图和他谈论这件事时,他都会采取防御措施。
He gets defensive every time I try and talk to him about it.
根据我的经验,如果有人不寻求说明,
In my experience, if someone doesn't ask for help,
你不能强迫它。
you can't force it.
所以我应该什么都不做吗?
So I should just do nothing?
这是我的建议。
That's my advice.
不要勉强。
Don't push.
当他需要说明时,他会来找你。
He'll come to you when he needs help.
嗯。
Hmm.
什么?
What?
新鲜农产品。
Fresh produce.
啊哈。
Aha.
新鲜的海鲜。
Fresh seafood.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
鱼素。
Pescatarian.
他把它放在冰箱里?
And he put it in the refrigerator?
他打算今晚回家。
He was planning on coming home tonight.
我要上楼了。
I'm going upstairs.
哇!
Whoa!
哇。哇。- 嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿。
Whoa. Whoa. - Hey, hey, hey, hey.
等等,等等,等等,等等!
Wait, wait, wait, wait!
我在联邦调查局。
I'm with the FBI.
联邦调查局?你有身份证吗?
The FBI? You got some ID?
上面写著威尔顿大学。
It says Wylton University.
我是教授。
I'm a professor.
联邦调查局把我带到了你哥哥的案子上。
The FBI brought me onto your brother's case.
你是卢卡斯的哥哥,对吧?
You are Lucas' brother, right?
我可以看到相似之处。
I can see the resemblance.
这是菲比,我的研究助理。
This is Phoebe, my research associate.
你好。
Hi.
是的,我是罗里。我是卢卡斯的哥哥。
Yeah, I'm Rory. I'm Lucas' brother.
呃,这是......
Uh, and this is...
我的朋友,黛西。
my friend, Daisy.
呃,当你们准备好了,
Uh, when you guys are ready,
你介意回答几个问题吗?
you mind answering a few questions?
是的。呃,是的。
Yeah. Uh, yeah.
伟大。对不起。
Great. Excuse us.
你们是怎么进来的?
How'd you guys get in?
联邦调查局有一把钥匙。
The FBI has a key.
这一切都太疯狂了。
This is all just so crazy.
我应该检查一下吗?
Should I check on...
雏菊?不,她很好。
Daisy? No, she's fine.
呃,我......我和她一起在诺福克闲逛
Uh, I... I was hanging out with her in Norfolk
当我接到关于卢卡斯的电♥话♥时。
when I got the call about Lucas.
我不想一个人来。
I didn't want to come alone.
你们不知道今天是什么样子。
You guys have no idea what today's been like.
黛西和我来到了这里。
Daisy and I got here.
这是第一个安静的时刻。
It was the first quiet moment.
我们把我们的东西放在客房♥里,
And we put our stuff in the guest room,
见鬼,你们走进来......
and hell, you guys walked in and...
有一种叫做丧亲性行为的东西。
There's something called bereavement sex.
哦,是的。肾上腺素泛滥
Oh, yeah. A flood of adrenaline
与悲伤混合会导致
mixed with grief can cause
对亲密关系的错误渴望。
a misdirected craving for intimacy.
这是,呃,丧亲之痛。
It's, uh, bereavement sex.
这是一回事?- 这种情况并不少见。
That's a thing? - It's not uncommon.
Mercer教授是一位行为科学家。
Professor Mercer is a behavioral scientist.
他正在与联邦调查局合作,以更好地了解你兄弟的
He's working with the FBI to better understand your brother's
心态。
state of mind.
这不是自杀,我向你保证。
It was not suicide, I promise you that.
他是年纪较大的人,是负责任的人。
He was the older one, the responsible one.
我是那个差点没读完飞行学校的人。
I was the one that almost didn't finish flight school.
你也是飞行员?- 同一家航♥空♥公♥司♥。
You're a pilot too? - Same airline.
卢卡斯让我参加了这个项目,说明我训练。
Lucas got me into the program, helped me train.
我们听说他对离婚感到非常崩溃。
We heard he was pretty broken up about his divorce.
是的。作为一名飞行员,人际关系很难。
Yeah. Being a pilot is hard on relationships.
你一直都在离开。
You're away all the time.
凯特琳试图让它发挥作用。
Caitlin tried to make it work.
但后来她离开了他?
But then she left him?
不。
No.
呃呃。
Uh-uh.
她给他下了最后通牒。
She gave him an ultimatum.
要么是结婚,要么是飞,
It was either the marriage or flying,
他选择了飞行。
and he chose flying.
如果他对婚姻破裂如此心烦意乱,
If he was so distraught over his marriage breaking up,
他会选择她的,对吧?
he would have chosen her, right?
看,没有办法
Look, there is no way
卢卡斯会故意撞毁一架飞机。
that Lucas would intentionally crash a plane.
事实是,每个人都有责怪飞行员的动机。
The truth is everyone has incentive to blame the pilot.
这是因为他已经死了,他无法为自己辩护。
It's because he's dead and he can't defend himself.
亚历克,我们得到了一些新的证据。
Alec, we've gotten some new evidence.
嘿,亚历克。
Hey, Alec.
我们一直在查看飞行员的信♥用♥卡♥和银行对帐单。
We've been going through the pilot's credit card and bank statements.
你熟悉Mastery Select吗?
Are you familiar with the Mastery Select?
我读过关于他们的文章。
I've read about them.
他们教授如何吸引女性的课程。
They teach classes on how to be attractive to women.
我看到了关于浴室隔间的更好建议。
I've seen better advice on bathroom stalls.
两周前,卢卡斯报名参加了为期一天的研讨会。
Two weeks ago, Lucas signed up for a daylong seminar.
其中一场会议由以下人员主持
One of the sessions was led by
一个称为 Black Pill Group 的子集。
a subset called the Black Pill Group.
基本上是离婚者的incel。
Basically incel for divorcées.
他们的目标是杰出的女性,
They're targeting prominent women,
他们认为这些人正在摧毁父权制。
people who they see as destroying the patriarchy.
118航♥班♥载有34名成员
Flight 118 was carrying 34 members
女性全球领导力会议。
of a women's global leadership conference.
你认为卢卡斯坠毁了飞机
You think Lucas crashed the plane
杀死女性领导小组的重要成员?
to kill prominent members of a women's leadership group?
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
这听起来不像我们去过的那个人。
This does not sound like the guy whose home we visited.
他经常旅行。
He traveled a lot.
过双重生活很容易。
It's easy to live a double life.
就在起飞前,他删除了所有的电子邮件。
Right before takeoff, he deleted all of his emails.
更重要的是,该组织的口号♥是
More to the point, the group's rallying cry is
“我吃了黑色药丸。”
"I took the black pill."
NTSB恢复了飞行记录仪。
The NTSB recovered the flight recorder.
拔。松开装饰。
Pull up. Release the trim.
拔。- 哇,你在做什么?
Pull up. - Whoa, what are you doing?
嘿,等等,你在做什么?
Hey, wait, what are you doing?
那不是协定。- 我服用了黑色药丸。
That's not protocol. - I took the black pill.
那个婊♥子♥...... - 卢卡斯,不!
That bitch... - Lucas, no!
那不是协定。- 我服用了黑色药丸。
That's not protocol. - I took the black pill.
那个婊♥子♥...... - 卢卡斯,不!
That bitch... - Lucas, no!
我从来没有感觉到卢卡斯的威胁。
I never felt threatened by Lucas.
剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表