剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表
一旦他被要求聘请律师,没有人可以质疑他。
No one can question him once he's asked for an attorney.
如果我们把他放开,我可以。
I can if we cut him loose.
等等,亚历克,你不能是认真的。
Wait, Alec, you can't be serious.
如果这是我能和他说话的唯一方式,我就是。
I am if it's the only way I can speak with him.
他有逃跑的风险。
He's a flight risk.
我们真的在他去墨西哥的路上抓住了他。
We literally caught him on his way to Mexico.
我能找出他在隐瞒什么。
I can find out what he's hiding.
把他放开,给我一枪。
Cut him loose and give me a shot at him.
现在是我们需要让亚历克做他的事的时候了。
This is the time when we need to let Alec do his thing.
谢谢。
Thank you.
不要搞砸了,
Don't screw this up,
否则我们可能会永远失去我们唯一的嫌疑人。
or we could lose our only suspect for good.
准备?
Ready?
算是吧。
Sort of.
这很奇怪。
It's weird.
我即将重走我哥哥的最后一条飞行路线。
I'm about to retrace my brother's last flight path.
老实说,我害怕坐飞机。
To be honest, I'm afraid of flying.
现在,这是一场悲剧。
Now, that is a tragedy.
对我来说,飞行是......自♥由♥。
To me, flying is... freedom.
好吧,好吧......
Okay, well...
也许如果你弄清楚出了什么问题,我们都会有这种感觉。
maybe if you figure out what went wrong, we'll both feel that way.
里兹万?-是的?
Rizwan? - Yeah?
你在那里过得怎么样?
How you doing up there?
我们已经准备好了。
We're all set.
我们要从黑匣子成绩单中阅读,对吧?
We're gonna read from the black box transcript, right?
是的。
Yep.
和。。。我们很好。
And... we're good.
油门设置。
Throttle set.
速度活著?
Speed alive?
检查。
Check.
80节。
80 knots.
检查。
Check.
旋转。
Rotate.
阳性率。- 整装待发。
Positive rate. - Gear up.
整装待发。
Gear up.
自动驾驶仪。
Autopilot.
起飞后检查表。
After-takeoff checklist.
风切变。
Wind shear.
稳定。
Unstable.
电梯卡住了。
Elevator stuck.
松开装饰。
Release the trim.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
重复。那不是协定。
Repeat. That's not protocol.
ATMOS故障。
ATMOS failure.
准备抛弃。-拔。
Prepare to ditch. - Pull up.
卢卡斯,不。- 地形,地形。
Lucas, no. - Terrain, terrain.
拔。拔。
Pull up. Pull up.
你没事吧?
You okay?
你知道他为什么会转向河边吗?
Do you have any idea why he would've veered toward the river?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我们撞上了垂直风切变。- 那是我们失去高度的时候。
We hit a vertical wind shear. - That's when we lost altitude.
触发ATMOS,但我哥哥把它关掉了。
Triggering ATMOS, but my brother shut it off.
然后又把鼻子往下翘
Then pitched the nose down again
在桥上趋于平稳之前。
before leveling off just over the bridge.
我们将再次运行它。
We'll run it again.
好。
Okay.
这一次,我将遵循协定。
This time, I'm gonna follow protocol.
里兹万?-重新 启动。
Rizwan? - Restarting.
油门设置。
Throttle set.
栏位,栏位。
Terrain, terrain.
拔。拔。
Pull up. Pull up.
重新启动。
Restarting.
交叉控制 0500,ATMOS 启动。
Cross control 0500, ATMOS activated.
飞机不会坠毁。
The plane wouldn't have crashed.
让我们再运行一次。我还有一些想法。
Let's run it again. I've got a few more ideas.
里兹万?
Rizwan?
速度活著。
Speed alive.
设置。
Set.
80节。
80 knots.
啊!
Ah!
对不起。
Sorry about that.
我,呃,有点太投入了。
I, uh, got a little too into it.
只是,嗯,需要一分钟,仅此而已。
Just, um, needed a minute, that's all.
好。
Okay.
我没有意识到笔记型电脑会如此响亮地关上。
I didn't realize the laptop would slam shut so loud.
罗里很奇怪吗?
Is Rory weirded out?
我的意思是,这没什么大不了的,对吧?
I mean, it wasn't that big of a deal, right?
不。
No.
好。
Okay.
你知道,不一定是我,但是......
You know, it doesn't have to be me, but...
我认为你应该和某人谈谈。
I think that you should talk to someone.
听著,我知道我有时很有竞争力,
Listen, I know that I can be competitive sometimes,
但那不是我现在正在做的事情,好吗?
but that is not what I'm doing now, okay?
我进入这个领域是为了帮助人们。我只是......
I got into this field to help people. I'm just...
我只是想说明你。-是的。
I'm just trying to help you. - Yeah.
我不想让任何人认为我有问题。
I don't want anyone to think there's something wrong with me.
里兹万,你目睹了一场飞机失事。
Rizwan, you witnessed a plane crash.
就是这样,我刚刚看到了。
That's the thing, I just saw it.
我不在里面,好吗?
I wasn't in it, okay?
有人真的受伤了,有人死了。
There were people really hurt, people who died.
这些人才是真正的受害者。
Those are the real victims.
但你受了它的影响。
But you were affected by it.
你怎么可能不呢?
How could you not be?
我以为我可以像教授一样完成它。
I thought I could just work through it like the professor.
也许这就是你应该和谁谈谈。
Maybe that's who you should talk to.
不,我......我不想让他知道这件事。
No, I... I don't want him to know about this.
你不会说什么,对吧?
And you're not gonna say anything, right?
你的老板是世界领先的人类行为专家。
Your boss is the world's leading expert in human behavior.
你以为他已经注意到了吗?
You don't think he's already noticed?
我。。。
I...
嘿。嗯,很抱歉打断了。
Hey. Um, sorry to interrupt.
我想我找到了一些东西。
I think I found something.
嘿。
Hey.
所以,让我猜猜,
So, let me guess,
霍莱特叫你休息一天。
Hollette told you to take the day off.
我今天应该在墨西哥,
I was supposed to be in Mexico today,
审查新工厂生产线。-毫米。
reviewing a new factory line. - Mm.
但公♥关♥团队对光学器件并不确定
But the PR team wasn't sure about the optics
将您送出国境
of sending you out of the country
在与联邦调查局坐在一起之后。
after sitting with the FBI.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
我想帮忙。
I want to help.
我被带进来是因为我知道关于人的事情。
I was brought in because I know things about people.
联邦调查局,像霍莱特这样的公♥司♥,
The FBI, companies like Hollette,
我告诉他们为什么人们会做莫名其妙的事情。
I tell them why people do inexplicable things.
你打电♥话♥给的律师,
The attorney you called,
他是霍莱特的律师,对吧?
he was counsel for Hollette, right?
确定。
Sure.
我在那里工作了22年。
I've worked there for 22 years.
嗯嗯,毫无疑问,你对他们很忠诚。
Mm-hmm, you're loyal to them, no doubt.
但他们忠于你吗?
But are they loyal to you?
当该律师考虑公♥司♥利益时,
When that attorney looks at corporate interest,
他是在保护霍莱特的还是你的?
is he protecting Hollette's or yours?
你不认识霍莱特。
You don't know Hollette.
他们不像其他公♥司♥。
They're not like other companies.
不过,情况发生了变化
Though, things have changed
自从收♥购♥以来,不是吗?
since the acquisition, haven't they?
新的管理层,更关心底线的新投资者
New management, new investors who care more about the bottom line
比你的工作品质更重要
than the quality of your work
或安全。
or safety.
剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表