剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
听著,我承认我容易出现零和偏见。
Look, I'll admit I can be prone to zero-sum bias.
但是我们研究偏见是为了克服它们。
But we study biases in order to overcome them.
我们是一个团队。我们一起赢或输。
We're a team. We win or lose together.
听起来你几乎相信这一点。
Almost sounds like you believe that.
是的,我差不多了。
Yeah, I almost do.
默瑟博士。
Dr. Mercer.
基思。
Keith.
嘿,呃,很抱歉打扰你。
Hey, uh, sorry to bother you.
但我为你做了这个作为感谢。
But I made this for you as a thank you.
哇。这很漂亮。
Wow. This is beautiful.
嘿,我告诉你什么。我会交易你。
Hey, I tell you what. I'll trade you.
你没有收到你的签名书。
You didn't get your signed book.
哦。
Oh.
所以我用这个美丽的礼物来接受它
So I take it by this beautiful gift
现在维罗妮卡回家了,一切都好了吗?
that things are well now that Veronica is home?
她经历了很多,但孩子们很有韧性。
She's been through a lot, but kids are resilient.
这一切都不会发生
None of this would have happened
如果我没有和她搞砸了。
if I hadn't screwed things up with her.
好吧,你把你感知到的失败投射到她身上。
Well, you projected your perceived failures onto her.
毫米。
Mm.
我现在明白了,我必须让她自己犯错。
And I see now I have to let her make her own mistakes.
可悲的是。。。
Sadly...
错误往往是最好的学习方式。
Mistakes are often the best ways to learn.
这些年来,塔拉和我学到了很多东西。
Then Tara and I have learned a lot over the years.
毫米。
Mm.
你把这件事说出来是件好事。
It's good you called out the affair.
它帮助我们记住我们哪里出错了。
It helps us to remember where we went wrong.
我们做对了。
And where we went right.
先生。
Sir.
啊。
Ah.
哇。
Wow.
嘿,你和克拉克特工为什么没有孩子?
Hey, why didn't you and Agent Clark have kids?
你会是一个好爸爸。
You'd be a great dad.
我们权衡了利弊。
We weighed the pros and cons.
整个努力似乎......
And the whole endeavor seemed...
完全不合理。
entirely irrational.
哦,是的。
Ooh, it is.
我的意思是,让维罗妮卡破坏了我们的生活。
I mean, having Veronica derailed our lives.
嗯。 - 我放弃了我的艺术。
Mm. - I abandoned my art.
最终怨恨塔拉,这导致了婚外情。
Ended up resenting Tara, which led to the affair.
但是,嗯,我不会用维罗妮卡换取世界。
But, mm, I wouldn't trade Veronica for the world.
嗯,听到了。
Mm, heard that.
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
♪ 跑到岩石♪上
♪ Run to the rock ♪
♪ 岩石正在融化 ♪
♪ The rock was a-melting ♪
♪ 跑到岩石♪上
♪ Run to the rock ♪
♪ 岩石正在融化 ♪
♪ The rock was a-melting ♪
♪ 跑到岩石♪上
♪ Run to the rock ♪
♪ 岩石正在融化 ♪
♪ The rock was a-melting ♪
♪ 一切都在那一天 ♪
♪ All on that day ♪
哦,有人心情好!
Oh, somebody is in a good mood!
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
为我哥哥吃小龙虾晚餐,因为你姐姐爱你。
Crawdad dinner for my brother because your sister loves you.
等一会。
Wait a minute.
您的电脑已关闭。您的手♥机♥没有嗡嗡声。
Your computer is off. Your phone's not buzzing.
嗯嗯。 - 发生了什么?
Mm-hmm. - What happened?
里兹万发生了。
Rizwan happened.
你知道,当我看到
You know, when I saw
他对那些差评感到多么惊慌,
how freaked out he was over those bad reviews,
我意识到他真的很在乎自己的工作。
I realized he really cares about what he does.
我也想关心。
And I want to care, too.
所以也许我可以不再需要选择
So maybe I can stop having to choose
在工作和我的幸福之间。
between work and my happiness.
他会找到合适的工作。
He'll find the right job.
我可以两者兼而有之。
I can have both.
双赢。- 嗯嗯。
Win-win. - Mm-hmm.
于是我辞掉了工作。
So I quit my jobs.
全部?
All of them?
做三份工作使我能够节省一大堆钱
Working three jobs made it so I could save a nice pile
并给了我足够的时间来弄清楚
and gave me enough time to figure out
我的降落伞是什么颜色的。
what color my parachute is.
毫米。
Mm.
与此同时,你欠我一个 Benji 买♥♥杂货。
Meantime, you owe me a Benji for groceries.
这是值得的。
It's worth it.
你把香料加了一倍?
You doubled the spices?
当然,我把香料加了一倍。
Of course I doubled the spices.
你和谁说话?
Who you talking to?
克拉克特工,我所有麻烦的作者。
Agent Clark, author of all my troubles.
你是连环炸♥弹♥袭击者。
You're a serial bomber.
这就是你麻烦的原因。
That's the cause of your troubles.
我只是抓住你的人。
I'm just the one who caught you.
我听说你准备好做一个完整的忏悔了吗?
I hear you're ready to make a full confession?
盒式录音机。
Cassette tape-recorder.
我喜欢。保持老派。
I like that. Keeping it old-school.
它阻止了辩方的争论
It stops the defense from arguing
你的忏悔是经过数位修改的。
that your confession is digitally altered.
物件,Wes Banning。采访者,玛丽莎·克拉克。
Subject, Wes Banning. Interviewer, Marisa Clark.
第一节。
Session one.
任何时候你都准备好了。
Any time you're ready.
那就直接开始了。
Straight to it then.
毫米。
Mm.
是我。
It was me.
2002年4月,我轰炸了卫理公会教堂。
I bombed the Methodist Church, April 2002.
一声巨响,然后起火了。
There was a big boom and then fire.
我喜欢火。
I like fire.
13人死亡。这就足够了吗?
13 dead. Will that suffice?
你一个人工作?
You worked alone?
答案是肯定的。
Of course.
查看我的小学成绩单。
Check my grade school report cards.
“不能与他人合作或玩耍。”
"Does not work or play well with others."
十多年来,你拒绝承认任何事情。
For over a decade, you refused to admit anything.
然后,当你可以自♥由♥行走时,你承认。
Then right when you can walk free, you confess.
首先是假释听证会,现在是这个。
First the parole hearing, now this.
为什么改变主意?
Why the change of heart?
说我找到了宗教。
Say I found religion.
说我不想再犯罪了。
Say I don't want to sin again.
我参加了那次听证会。
I was at that hearing.
你说了所有正确的话,直到有人走进来。
You said all the right things until someone walked in.
我没见过的人。
Someone I didn't see.
然后你改变了你的故事。
Then you changed your story.
是谁?
Who was it?
他们对你有什么看法?
What do they have over you?
一个危险的神秘人。
A dangerous mystery man.
那是。。。
That's...
这真是寓言。
that's quite the fabulation.
或者你正在为同伙打掩护。
Or you're covering for an accomplice.
也许他就是那个
Maybe he was the one that
开著那辆你用来逃跑的偷来的联邦快递面包车。
drove that stolen FedEx van that you used to get away.
我开著联邦快递的面包车。
I drove the FedEx van.
我是一匹孤独的狼。
I'm a lone wolf.
那不是联邦快递的面包车。
It wasn't a FedEx van.
如果你去过那间教会,你就会知道这一点。
And you would know that if you had been at that church.
你可能制♥造♥了那颗炸♥弹♥,但你没有安放它。
You may have made that bomb, but you didn't plant it.
你?-是我。
Did you? - It was me.
都是我。
It was all me.
然后描述逃跑车辆。
Then describe the getaway vehicle.
颜色,公♥司♥标志。
Color, company logo.
警卫!-什么。
Guards! - Anything.
带我离开这里。我说完了。
Get me out of here. I'm done.
剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表