剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表
尤其是当它不是你的时候。
especially when it's not you.
但一切都很顺利
But everything was going fine
直到两周前我在现金游戏中玩了伊森。
until I played Ethan in a cash game two weeks ago.
我以前玩过他,但是......
And I had played him before, but...
那天晚上他的比赛有些不同。
something about his game that night was different.
怎么会这样?
How so?
他有优势。
He had an edge.
好像他已经知道我手里拿著什么。
Like he already knew what I was holding.
然后我简直不敢相信他在打我,
And then I couldn't believe that he was beating me,
所以这让我很紧张。
so that put me on tilt.
我所做的每一个决定都变得越来越糟
Every decision I made got worse and worse
直到我花光了我拥有的每一分钱。
until I spent every penny that I had.
比我所拥有的还要多。
More than what I had.
然后这导致了高♥利♥贷♥。
Then that led you to the loan sharks.
令人惊讶的是,当您需要它们时,它们会出现。
It is amazing how they'll show up when you need them.
但他们说他们可以保释我
But they said they could bail me out
并偿还我的债务和本次锦标赛的买♥♥入费。
and cover my debts and the buy-in for this tournament.
但你知道它们是什么。
But you knew what they were.
是的,我知道他们是谁。
Yes, I knew who they were.
但我想如果我赢了,那么它将涵盖一切,
But I thought if I won, then it would cover everything,
我会摆脱困境。
and I would be off the hook.
如果你输了?
And if you lose?
那我就负债累累了。
Then I will be in deep debt.
我妈妈将失去她的房♥子。
And my mom will lose her house.
你一定对我太失望了。
You must be so disappointed in me.
很抱歉,我把你拖进了这个。
I'm so sorry that I dragged you into this.
我——我只是不知道还能给谁打电♥话♥。
I-I just didn't know who else to call.
我--
I--
我来这里是为了说明你。
I came here to help you.
不要评判你,卡米尔。
Not to judge you, Camille.
你让我弄清楚。
You asked me to figure it out.
所以。。。
So...
好好休息一下。
get some rest.
我需要你专注于明天的比赛。
I need you to focus for that game tomorrow.
我有一个计划。
I got a plan.
我知道你为Jojo's Dry Cleaners设计了标志。
I know that you designed the logo for Jojo's Dry Cleaners.
那么你还把它卖♥♥给了谁呢?
So who else did you sell it to?
一旦它离开商店,
Once it leaves the shop,
这与我无关。
it ain't got nothing to do with me.
另外,那是一百万年前的事了。
Plus, it was, like, a million years ago.
我应该如何记住?
How am I supposed to remember?
2023--灭亡车
2023--an extermination van
有一辆车装满了甲基苯♥丙♥胺♥。
had a car full of methamphetamines.
2017年,一辆缆车的后备箱里装满了芬太尼。
2017, a cable truck had a trunk full of fentanyl.
2013年,一辆杂货车的仪表板上装满了PCP。
2013, a grocery van had a dashboard full of PCP.
你的观点是什么?
And your point?
所有这些车辆都有令人信服的汽车包装。
All of these vehicles had convincing car wraps.
现在,我敢肯定,如果我挖掘得足够深,
Now, I'm sure if I dig deep enough,
你的名字会出现。
your name will come up.
所以要么你告诉我一些关于这个标志的事情,
So either you tell me something about this logo,
否则我会确保费用叠加
or I will make sure the charges stack up
他们不会停止来。
and they don't stop coming.
我知道你正处于监护权之争之中。
I know you're in the middle of a custody battle.
如果这些指控坚持下去,
If these charges stick,
你再也见不到你的孩子了。
you will never see your kids again.
这是你想要的吗?
Is that what you want?
等。
Wait.
有一个邋遢的白人家伙要求干洗。
There was a scruffy white dude asking for a dry cleaning dupe.
但我不擅长做脸。- 你是一名平面艺术家。
But I'm not good with faces. - You're a graphic artist.
有什么难忘的吗?
Was there anything memorable?
他有一张清脆的 100 美元钞票,但他的手很恶心。
He had crisp $100 bills, but his hands were disgusting.
他的墨水很卡顿。它不匹配。
His ink was janky. It didn't match up.
告诉我关于墨水的资讯。
Tell me about the ink.
他手上有纹身。这是八分。
He had a hand tattoo. It was an eight.
看起来是他自己做的。
It looked like he did it himself.
研究表明,当人们作弊时,
Studies show that when people cheat,
它们在结果之间交替得太快。
they alternate too rapidly between outcomes.
他们赢了,他们输了。他们赢了,他们输了。
They win, they lose. They win, they lose.
我分♥析♥了伊桑·斯蒂尔(Ethan Steele)的输赢。
I did a breakdown of Ethan Steele's wins and losses.
你看?他的跑动太短了。
You see? His runs are too short.
他交替得太快了。
He alternates too quickly.
最重要的是,
On top of that,
他在最重要的时候赢了,在不重要的时候输了。
he wins when it matters most and loses when it doesn't.
他能做到这一点的唯一方法是,如果他有访问许可权
The only way he can do that is if he had access
到其他玩家的牌。
to the other players' cards.
但是他如何获得他们的底牌呢?
But how does he get access to their hole cards?
这就是你进来的地方。
That's where you come in.
作为赛事召集人,
As the tournament organizer,
我们需要你的说明,弄清楚他是如何做到这一点的。
we need your help figuring out how he's able to pull this off.
这场比赛对我来说意味著一切。
This tournament means everything to me.
我已故的丈夫和我几年前就开始了。
My late husband and I started it years ago.
听著,我不能取消某人的比赛资格
Look, I can't disqualify someone from the tournament
根据统计,
based on statistics,
但我能做的就是让我的团队调查一下。
but what I can do is have my team look into it.
* 此刻,我的脸上挂著笑容 *
* Right now, I got a smile hanging out of my face *
我们看起来很棒。
We look awesome.
我们呢?我不确定这是不是我。
Do we? I'm not sure if this is me.
但是-- -这就是重点。
But-- - That's the point.
好。- 亚历克总是说什么?
Okay. - What does Alec always say?
了解牛群的第一步
The first step to learning about the herd
就是加入牛群。
is to join the herd.
让我们找到下一个主题。
Let's find our next subjects.
我厌倦了老虎机。
I'm tired of the slots.
我正在寻找反应更灵敏的人群。
I'm looking for a more responsive crowd.
砰,掷骰子。
Boom, craps.
这是一款社交游戏。它非常受欢迎。
It's a social game. It's insanely popular.
它涉及策略和运气。
And it involves strategy and luck.
不过,你必须小心。
You have to be careful, though.
在这个游戏中,你可能会损失很多钱。
You can lose a lot of money in this game.
把房♥子的钱还给他们。
Use the house's money back at them.
他们就是这么说的,对吧?
That's what they say, right?
再说了,反正都是找钱的。
Besides, it's all found money anyway.
我已经把亚历克的钱放在一边了。
I already put aside Alec's money.
来吧,宝贝!
Come on, baby!
哦,我的上帝!
Oh, my God!
你是我的好运符,宝贝。
You are my good luck charm, baby.
呃,我?-是的。
Uh, me? - Yes.
* 不要让我放过你 *
* Don't make me ever let you go *
*这一刻难忘*
* This moment unforgettable *
* 现在来了 *
* Here it comes right now *
我想说我很惊讶,
I want to say I'm surprised,
但我有一种感觉,他们不会这样做。
but I had a feeling they wouldn't go for it.
在它下面六英尺。
Six feet under it is.
我们还没有用尽所有的选择。
We haven't exhausted all of our options yet.
这是什么?怎么了?
What is it? What's wrong?
伊森退出了比赛。
Ethan dropped out of the tournament.
既然我是最后一个和他正面交锋的人,
And since I was the last to go heads up with him,
比赛规则说我晋级决赛桌。
tournament rules say I advance to the final table.
嘿,我刚刚听到这个消息。
Hey, I just heard the news.
你们对伊森说了什么吗?
Did y'all say something to Ethan?
不。- 一言不发。
No. - Not a word.
也许他知道有人在找他。
Maybe he knew someone was on to him.
但这很好。现在一切都在你身上。
But this is good. Now it's all on you.
我准备好了。我能应付。
I'm ready. I can handle it.
* 我过著一种生活 *
* I live a life *
* 我过著一种生活 *
* I live a life *
* 没有云出现... * - 检查。
* No clouds appear... * - Check.
* 破坏我的天空 *
* To spoil my sky *
我打电♥话♥。- * 当我被卡住时 *
I call. - * When I get stuck *
叫。- * 创造自己的运气 *
Call. - * Make my own luck *
剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表