剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表
你把所有的时间都花在指导像艾玛这样的员工上。
All that time you put into mentoring employees like Emma.
你为她赞助了会员资格
You sponsored a membership for her
到希尔韦尔高尔夫俱乐部。
to Hillvale Golf Club.
我明白这是怎么回事......
I see where this is headed...
巴纳姆效应。
the Barnum effect.
现在亚历克已经确定他知道一些他不应该知道的事情,
Now that Alec has established he knows something that he shouldn't,
他要拍几张照片。
he's gonna take a few shots.
在艾玛失踪之前,
Before Emma went missing,
她告诉我另一件事。
she told me about the other incident.
她做到了吗?
She did?
是的,她做到了。
Yes, she did.
拉出过去六个月内的任何 Hollette 事故。
Pull up any Hollette mishaps in the last six months.
这是固件更新。
It was a firmware update.
我们很快就找到了它。
We found it quickly.
工程师发誓,修补时间不到一周。
The engineer swore that it would take less than a week to patch.
亚利桑那州,三周前,
Arizona, three weeks ago,
一架货机在起飞后坠毁。没有死亡。
a cargo plane crash landed after takeoff. No deaths.
NTSB发现:导频错误。
NTSB finding: pilot error.
停飞飞机将花费数亿美元。
Grounding the planes would have cost hundreds of millions.
然后不可能的事情发生了。
And then the impossible happened.
我准备让那支舰队停飞。
I was prepared to ground that fleet.
但是当戴尔来找我们时...... - 戴尔?
But when Dale came to us... - Dale?
来自 NTSB?
From the NTSB?
他说他不会报告这个问题
He said he wouldn't report the problem
如果我们付清他并修复它。
if we paid him off and fixed it.
艾玛不知道那部分。
Emma didn't know about that part.
嘿,菲比。
Hey, Phoebe.
罗里还在吗?
Is Rory still there?
呃,他刚刚离开了。
Uh, he just left.
他在类比中发现了一些违规行为,
He found some irregularities in the sim,
想和NTSB的某个人谈谈。
wanted to talk to someone at the NTSB.
山谷?-我认为如此?
Dale? - I think so?
我想他们正在格雷夫利角见面。为什么?
I think they're meeting at Gravely Point. Why?
玛丽莎,找一个团队。
Marisa, get a team.
我有一种感觉,罗里也要失踪了。
I got a feeling Rory's about to go missing too.
我在没有软体更新的情况下运行了 sim 卡。
I ran the sim without the software update.
事实证明,风切变后存在校准误差。
It turns out there was a calibration error following wind shear.
飞机有时间补偿
The plane has time to compensate
在高海拔地区,但在起飞期间,
at high altitude, but during takeoff,
ATMOS迫使机头进入地面。
ATMOS was forcing the nose into the ground.
这就是 Lucas 改用手动的原因。
That's why Lucas switched to manual.
他没有时间解释这些
He didn't have time to explain any of this
“因为他只有几秒钟的时间转向河边
'cause he only had seconds to steer toward the river
尝试水上著陆。
to attempt a water landing.
还有谁知道这件事?
Who else knows about this?
没有人。我想先来找你。
Nobody. I wanted to come to you first.
我很高兴你做到了。
I'm glad you did.
让我们在我的一个类比人生上运行它。
Let's run it on one of my sims.
亚历克。。。FaceTime通话。
Alec... FaceTime.
看,不要回答它。
Look, don't answer it.
之后我们会赶上大家。
We'll catch everyone up afterwards.
亚历克。- 你和戴尔在一起吗?
Alec. - Are you with Dale?
是的。呃,他就在这里。
Yeah. Uh, he's right here.
你还在格雷夫利角吗?
Are you still at Gravely Point?
我们马上就要离开了。
We're just about to leave.
留在那里。
Stay there.
戴尔,你听到警笛声了吗?
Dale, do you hear the sirens?
那是联邦调查局。
That's the FBI.
您现在可能会感到皮质醇激增。
You may feel a rush of cortisol right now.
这就是战斗或逃跑的反应。它会过去的。
That's the fight or flight response. It will pass.
我们知道你不是故意让任何人受伤的。
We know that you didn't mean for anyone to get hurt.
这是怎么回事?
What's going on?
Hollette Aviation向您保证
Hollette Aviation assured you
他们可以修复固件。
that they could fix the firmware.
那不是你的错。
That wasn't your fault.
你杀了我的兄弟!
You killed my brother!
容易。
Easy.
没关系。- 没关系,伙计。
It's okay. - It's okay, man.
没关系,罗里。我们抓住了他。
It's okay, Rory. We got him.
他们都会付出代价......
They're all gonna pay...
Hollette,大家。
Hollette, everybody.
我们抓住了他。
We got him.
我们找到了艾玛。
We found Emma.
她看到有人闯入她的房♥子
She saw someone break into her house
躲在朋友家。
and was hiding out at a friend's.
她好吗?- 我要合作。
How is she? - She's gonna cooperate.
她想在车祸发生后立即进来。
She wanted to come in right after the crash.
但欧文是她的老板,她听从命令。
But Owen was her boss, and she was following orders.
服从是出于权威的强烈动机。
Obedience is strongly motivated by authority.
戴尔是更高的权威。
And Dale was the higher authority.
他把整个计划付诸实施。
He put this whole scheme in motion.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes.
谁在监视守望者?
Who's watching the watchman?
谢谢你,教授。
Thank you, Professor.
我很高兴我打电♥话♥给你。
I'm glad I called you in on this one.
我很高兴我能够提供说明。
I'm glad I was able to help.
看,关于杰斯和我......
Look, about Jace and me...
不。
No.
我很高兴你告诉我。
I'm glad you told me.
但实际上,这不关我的事。
But really, it's none of my business.
对不起。
Excuse me.
嗯。
Hmm.
嘿。
Hey.
你准备吃点东西吗?
You up for grabbing a bite?
我感觉很糟糕。
I feel bad.
你还有很多更重要的地方要去。
You've got so many more important places to be.
不,我没有。- 我的意思是,我不需要
No, I don't. - I mean, I shouldn't need to
把你的时间花在我的问题上。
take up your time with my problems.
看,别担心。
Look, don't worry about it.
让我问你这个问题。
Let me ask you this.
你熟悉影子的自己吗?
Are you familiar with the shadow self?
当然,是的。我的毕业论文是关于荣格的,所以。
Of course, yeah. I did my senior thesis on Jung, so.
好的,所以你知道有时
Okay, so you know that sometimes
我们最想隐藏的感情
the feelings we try the most to hide
最努力地战斗以摆脱困境。
fight the hardest to get out.
我没有。。。我不想有创伤后应激障碍。
I don't... I don't want to have PTSD.
你没有。
You don't.
我没有?-不。
I don't? - No.
你的感觉是完全正常的。
What you're feeling is completely normal.
你需要做的就是让自己感受它。
All you need to do is allow yourself to feel it.
好。我。。。我以为我可以
Okay. I... I thought I could just
将我的精力投入到我的工作中,比如......
channel my energy into my work, like...
嗯,像我一样?-是的。
Hmm, like me? - Yeah.
是的。
Yes.
这不是我最初的反应。
That wasn't my initial reaction.
我已经很多年没有这份工作了。
I didn't have this work for years.
右。
Right.
首先,我需要学会
First, I needed to learn to
记住爆♥炸♥而不重温它。
remember the explosion without reliving it.
你是怎么做到的?
How'd you do that?
重构。
Reframing.
我需要把我的经历看作是一个机会
I needed to see my experience as a chance to
更好地理解人们做出的决定
better understand the decisions people make
以及我们如何才能做出更好的。
and how we can all make better ones.
嗯。
Hmm.
试试你坐的地方。
Try it where you sit.
好。呃,我想这导致了一个机会
Okay. Uh, I guess this led to a chance
让我说明揭露NTSB的掩盖。
for me to help expose an NTSB coverup.
给你。
There you go.
这项工作可能是令人惊讶的、刺♥激♥的、
This work can be surprising, stimulating,
剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表