剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表
所以你今天下午要教 Psych 30
So you're going to teach Psych 30 this afternoon
或者... - 不。你是。
or... - Nope. You are.
哇,哇,哇,哇。
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
我不想踩到你的脚趾。
I don't want to step on your toes.
我。。。你完全应该这样做。
I... You should totally do it.
教授的命令。
Professor's orders.
老板让我对绑匪进行研究,
The boss has me pulling research on kidnappers,
所以你就是它。
so you're it.
他说要讲授免费的光芒
He said to lecture on the complimentary glow
而它的对立面,是屈辱的影子。
and its opposite, the humiliation shadow.
我只教过八到十个人的助教课程。
I've only ever taught TA sessions, for eight or ten people.
Psych 30 有 200 名学生。
Psych 30 has 200 students.
我想是时候升级了。
I guess it's time to level up.
感谢您的光临。
Thank you for coming.
你让我「绑♥架♥勒索赎金」。。
You had me at "kidnapping for ransom."
基思,塔拉,我是联邦调查局的克拉克特工。
Keith, Tara, I'm Agent Clark, FBI.
你应该知道的第一件事
First thing you should know
是绑♥架♥是联邦调查局的专长。
is that kidnappings are an FBI specialty.
我们会让维罗妮卡安全回来的。
We will get Veronica back safely.
她非常擅长自己的工作。
She's very good at what she does.
我已经拥有了我的技术
I have already had my techs
试图找到维罗妮卡的细胞,但它的信♥号♥♥被阻挡了。
try to locate Veronica's cell, but its signal is blocked.
我需要你们中的一个人回到我的办公室
I'll need one of you to come back to my office
这样我们就可以点击您的手♥机♥。
so we can tap your cell.
他叫你,对吧?
He called you, right?
他做到了。
He did.
更多代理商?
More agents?
不是我的。
Not mine.
待在里面。
Stay inside.
特工克拉克,联邦调查局。你是?
Agent Clark, FBI. You are?
小西奥多·阿克赫斯特(Theodore Akehurst Jr.)叫我泰德。
Theodore Akehurst Jr. Call me Ted.
这是我的儿子,西奥多三世。
This is my son, Theodore III.
崔。
Trey.
阿克赫斯特?喜欢阿克赫斯特纸业吗?
Akehurst? Like Akehurst Paper?
我的办公室里有大量你的论文。
We have reams of your paper in my office.
卫生纸也是。- 你打电♥话♥给他?
Toilet paper, too. - You called him?
你怎么能叫他?- 我不得不这样做。
How could you call him? - I had to.
他可以帮忙。
He can help.
塔拉曾经为我工作。
Tara used to work for me.
她告诉我维罗妮卡被绑♥架♥了,
She told me that Veronica had been kidnapped,
我们尽可能快地来了。
and we came as quickly as we could.
我是来自VSC的Rose Dinshaw。
This is Rose Dinshaw from VSC.
她是企业安全和危机管理方面的专家。
She's an expert on corporate security, and crisis management.
企业定影师。
Corporate fixer.
有绑♥架♥和勒索的经验。
With experience in kidnap and ransom.
阿克赫斯特一家将不惜一切代价
The Akehursts will do whatever it takes
帮助维罗妮卡安全回家。
to help get Veronica home safely.
很高兴听到。
That's good to hear.
但我不得不问,为什么?
But I have to ask, why?
就像泰德说的,我曾经为他工作过。
Like Ted said, I used to work for him.
我们是朋友。
We're friends.
鉴于你的内疚坐立不安,基思的敌意,
Given your guilty fidgeting, Keith's hostility,
泰德无法将目光从你身上移开,
and Ted's inability to look away from you,
我很确定你和泰德有染?
I'm pretty sure you and Ted had an affair?
长♥期♥?
Long term?
你结束了它。
You ended it.
你和基思在一起,
You and Keith stayed together,
但它仍然是你婚姻紧张的根源。
but it's still a source of tension in your marriage.
我想我家最深的秘密被叫出来了
I guess having my family's deepest secret called out
是我寻求说明所得到的
is what I get for asking for help
来自人为错误的专家。
from an expert on human mistakes.
你和摩尔夫人?
You and Mrs. Moore?
这真是一团糟,即使对你来说也是如此。
That's super messed up, even for you.
不要谈论你不明白的事情。
Don't talk about things you don't understand.
我看不出这有什么关系。
I don't see how this is relevant.
我通常不会提出它,但考虑到这种情况......
I normally wouldn't have raised it, but given the circumstances...
我要问,你是维罗妮卡的亲生父亲吗?
I need to ask, are you Veronica's biological father?
这可以解释为什么她会成为目标。
That would explain why she was targeted.
她是我的。
She's mine.
相信我,我检查过了。
Believe me, I checked.
这件事发生在维罗妮卡出生后。
The affair happened after Veronica was born.
看,摩尔太太在我们家工作过
Look, Mrs. Moore has worked at our house
从我记事起。
for as long as I can remember.
维罗妮卡和我几乎是一起长大的。
Veronica and I practically grew up together.
她可能不是我的妹妹,但她仍然是家人。
She may not be my sister, but she's still family.
伪家庭纽带。-毫米。
Pseudo-family bond. - Mm.
摩尔先生,听起来我爸爸真的很伤你,
Mr. Moore, it sounds like my dad really hurt you,
但让我们来帮忙。
but let us help.
摩尔先生,在我的专业意见中,
Mr. Moore, in my professional opinion,
您应该尽量减少联邦调查局的参与。
you should minimize FBI involvement.
让我的公♥司♥处理它。
Let my firm handle it.
Akehurst Paper 以前曾将 VSC 用于此类事情。
Akehurst Paper has used VSC for this kind of thing before.
当然,在海外,
Sure, overseas,
从专业绑匪手中找回高管。
retrieving executives from professional kidnappers.
这些技能不一定能在这里转化。
Those skills won't necessarily translate here.
一个中下层阶层阶级的受害者,一个不合理的赎金......
A lower-middle class victim, an unreasonable ransom...
对你来说,这些听起来像是一切照旧?
those sound like business as usual to you?
对不起。我不认为赎金要求是不合理的。
I'm sorry. I don't think the ransom demand is unreasonable anymore.
270万美元是完全合理的
$2.7 million is perfectly rational
如果绑匪知道泰德对维罗妮卡的关心
if the kidnapper knows about Ted's concern for Veronica
并且知道他因婚外情而感到内疚
and knows that his guilt from the affair
会把他吸引进来。
would draw him into this.
那么谁知道这件事呢?
So who knew about the affair?
我从来没有告诉过一个灵魂。
I never told a soul.
他没有说谎。
He's not lying.
他肯定从来没有告诉我这件事。
He sure as hell never told me about it.
维罗妮卡知道。
Veronica knew.
她听到塔拉和我为此争吵,嗯,不止一次。
She heard Tara and me arguing about it, um, more than once.
你认为她会告诉她的朋友吗?
You think she'd tell her friends?
她肯定告诉了科里·吉布森。
She definitely told Corey Gibson.
那是谁?
Who is that?
维罗妮卡的前男友。
Veronica's ex-boyfriend.
他们在高中约会,毕业后分手。
They dated in high school, broke up after graduation.
但后来,维罗妮卡告诉我,她甩了他
But later, Veronica told me that she dumped him
因为他在交易派对毒品。
because he was dealing party drugs.
杂草,蘑菇,莫莉。
Weed, mushrooms, molly.
你有什么办法联♥系♥这个「科里」吗?
Do you have any way to contact this "Corey"?
他的号♥码会在维罗妮卡的手♥机♥上。
His number would be on Veronica's phone.
她随身携带了这些东西。
And she took that with her.
我可以向缉毒局办理登机手续,
I can check in with the DEA,
看看他们是否在雷达上关注科里。
see if they have Corey on their radar.
我在那里也有联♥系♥,还有 DC Metro Narcotics。
I have contacts there, too, and with DC Metro Narcotics.
我有他。
I've got him.
我的同事正在测试莫莉、摇♥头♥丸♥、
My colleagues are testing molly, MDMA,
作为一种心理治疗。
as a psychotherapeutic.
MDMA并不总是通过官方渠道获得,
MDMA isn't always available through official channels,
所以有时我的同事会以其他方式得到它。
so sometimes my colleagues get it other ways.
所以克拉克特工,
So Agent Clark,
研究表明,人们比男人更信任夫妻。
studies show that people trust couples more than men on their own.
您想如何进行毒品交易?
How would you like to do a drug deal?
你知道我必须为此签字。
You know I have to get a sign off for that.
我没有。
I don't.
你很漂亮。
You are beautiful.
还是帅气,不管你,呃,宁愿听到哪个?
Or handsome, whichever you'd, uh, rather hear?
漂亮又帅气。
Beautiful and handsome.
但不是以不恰当的方式。
But not in an inappropriate way.
也很聪明。
Smart, too.
你在威尔顿,所以你可能很聪明,
You're at Wilton, so you're probably very smart,
嗯,很有趣,而且,嗯......
um, and funny, and, um...
是的,没关系。
yeah, never mind.
剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表