剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
there would have been nothing for me to accidentally blurt.
你是完全无辜的
You're totally blameless.
你怎么能这么说
How can you say that?
如果不是我的大嘴巴
If I hadn't opened my big mouth,
这一切都不会发生
none of this would have happened.
这倒是真的
That's true.
少来评判我 你都不在场
Don't you judge me. You weren't even there.
我应该做点什么
I feel like I should do something,
但是或许我应该置身事外
but maybe I should just stay out of it.
或许没错
Maybe you should.
你怎么能如此冷酷无情
How could you be so heartless?
我刚摧毁了一个男人的恋情
I just destroyed a man's relationship.
我得做点什么 但是做什么呢
I need to do something, but what?
做什么呢 别只是杵在那儿
What? Don't just stand there.
说点什么
Say something.
我说之前 我们能商量一个安全词吗
Before I do, can we agree on a safe word?
我知道了 佐伊今晚会出席电影节
I know. Zoey's going to be at that award show tonight.
我只需要去那里
All I have to do is go down there
在她入场之前拦住她
and catch her before she gets in.
- 伊登 - 芦笋
- Eden.- Asparagus.
啥
What?
这是我的安全词
That's going to be my safe word.
所以我应该去吗
So should I go down there?
去 不去 或许吧
Yes. No. Maybe.
太棒了 好的 我有三十分钟准备时间
Great! All right. I've got 30 minutes to get ready.
帮我在胸里塞点什么让我变得性感
Help me squeeze into something sexy.
你可能要搬点东西
You might have to move some stuff around.
芦笋
Asparagus.
你好
Hello.
你好 我能看一下你的通行证吗
Hi, can I see your pass, please?
哦 不在我的脖子上
Oh, it's not around my neck?
几秒前还在的
Oh, it was there just a second ago.
可能是滑下去了
It must have slipped down.
你能看见吗
Can you see it?
不能
No.
你确定 再看看
Are you sure? Take a look.
仔细 认真地看
Take a long, lingering look.
看不见 不过多谢让我看
Nope, still don't see it.Thanks for the peek, though.
现在请到绳子后边
Now back behind the rope.
不 你已经看了
No, you peeked.
看一眼就等同于通行证了
And a peek is as good as a pass.
这是默示合同 我是律师
It's an implied contract. I'm a lawyer.
请站到线后
Back behind the rope.
法庭上见
You'll see these in court.
你在这儿呀 阿方索
There you are, Alfonso.
戛纳电影节之后再也没见过你啦
I haven't seen you since Cannes.
你应该稳获金棕榈奖
You absolutely should have won the Palme D'Or.
你输了
You were hosed.
- 但是我不... - 输了
- But I'm not... - Hosed!
你认错人了
You know, I'm not who you think I am.
谁不是呢
Are any of us?
请站到那边仔细想想
Now go stand over there and ponder that.
佐伊
Zoey!
女士 看这里
Miss! Over here!
怎么了
What?
让我们看看你的裙子
- Oh. - Show us your dress!
你是谁啊
Who are you?
不过又是一个无知少女发春梦吧
Just another innocent ingénue, spewed out by the dream machine.
秋日的朝阳最美
"Fall sunrises are the best.
如果你也这么认为 请转发
Re-tweet if you agree."
嘿 哈斯克 我的粉丝数刚刚涨到五千了
Hey, Haskell. I just reached the 5,000 mark.
那么高
Is that good?
你到底是怎么样让这些人关注你的
How the hell are you getting all these people to follow you?
我也不知道
I don't know.
可能我 数字标记 被保佑了
I guess I'm just number sign blessed!
那是叫话题 话题
It's hashtag! Hashtag!
好吧 我也会玩斯图尔特的烂游戏
All right, two can play at this Stuart lame game.
嗯哼
All right.
高领毛衣犹如一个温暖的抱抱
"Roll neck sweaters are like a warm hug."
又掉了五个粉
I just lost five followers.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我想看颁奖典礼
Oh, I want to watch the award show.
我进入了一个梦幻的时尚圈
I'm in a fantasy fashion pool.
你是有多愚钝
How insensitive can you be?
菲尔在隔壁为佐伊伤心
Phil is in the next room heartbroken over Zoey.
每当他看到她时 他的心都会碎一块
Every time he sees her face a little piece of him will die.
因为他知道他把人生中最美好的一件事搞砸了
Because he knows that he screwed up the best thing he ever had.
嗨人生赢家
Hey, champ.
我还是关掉电视好了
You know what, why don't I just turn off the TV?
哦没事的
Oh, no, it's okay.
我知道我把这么大的事弄黄了
I screwed up big time, man.
我应该要学着适应看见她
I'm going to have to get used to seeing her face.
天呐 是我看错了吗
Hey, is it me,
还是那个无♥耻♥的强占镜头的人
or does that tall woman shamelessly mugging
长得好像霍莉
for the camera look like Holly?
就是霍莉
It is Holly!
她在那里干嘛
What is she doing there?
哦天
Oh my...
她肯定想挽回我和佐伊
She must be trying to fix things with me and Zoey.
不 嘿 从红地毯上下来姑娘
No! Hey! Get off the red carpet, girl!
把你的脚挪开
Get your ass off the carpet!
你 你知道她听不见对吧
You... you know she can't hear you, right?
我到那里她就能听到了
She will when I get down there.
和我在一起的是美丽多才的佐伊·班克斯
I'm here with the beautiful and talented Zoey Banks
下周她的新电影就要上映了
who's got a movie coming out next week.
来给我们说说吧
Tell us about it.
这是我这些年来的心血
Well, it's been a passion project of mine for years.
它讲述的是那个女人被社会忽略
It goes back to a time when women were invisible in society
毫无权力可言的时代
and had no voice.
- 你好 - 霍莉
- Hello. - Holly?
- 能和你说句话吗 - 不好意思
- May I speak to you? - Excuse me.
我们还在访谈呢
We're kind of in the middle of an interview.
好好好 我们马上回来
Okay, well, we'll be right back
我待会告诉你我穿了什么
and then I'll tell you who I'm wearing
没穿什么
and what I'm not.
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
- 是关于菲尔 - 那个已经不
- It's about Phil. - Yeah, that's just not...
我知道他搞砸了
I know he screwed up, all right?
被卷入这场麻烦事中
He got caught up in all of this.
有些人就是不知道该如何处理这些事
Some people just can't handle it.
哦
Oh.
听我说 他人真的很好
Listen. He's a great guy.
他也很喜欢你
And he really likes you.
我还是很抱歉 我不想和我不信任的人在一起
Well, I'm sorry. I just can't be with someone I don't trust.
他真的很心痛
Phil's really crushed.
拜托了 再给他一次机会
Please, give him another chance.
我得走了
Yeah, I've got to go.
霍莉
Holly?
你在这里干嘛
What the hell are you doing here?
你越说越让我尴尬 越描越黑啊
You're going to embarrass me and make things worse.
才不会 没人会尴尬的
No, nobody's getting embarrassed.
佐伊 佐伊
Zoey! Zoey!
你能不能别再这样了
Would you just stop it?
现在你也来了
And now you're here?
我也不知道发生了什么
I don't know what's going on,
但请你离开好吗
but would you please just leave?
好 我走
Yes, I'll leave.
但既然我来了 就让我说两句
But since I'm here, there's something I want to say.
听着呢
We're listening.
- 你能回避一下吗 - 不好意思
- Do you mind? - I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
大家都让开
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表