剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah, take a walk on the wild side.
- 拥抱一切吧 - 对
- Embrace it all. - Mm.
你们和男人试过吗
So have you guys experimented with other men?
- 不可能 - 绝对不会
- No way. - Not gonna happen.
你说那句话时看我♥干♥嘛
What'd you look at me for when you said that?
我没看你
I wasn't looking at you.
我告诉你 小帅哥
Well, let me tell you something, pretty boy.
你驾驭不了我的
You couldn't handle this.
我会让你爽翻天的
I would rock your world.
嘿 伊登 在吃什么
Hey, Eden. What you eating?
哦 里斯蘸酱 我吃上瘾了
Oh, Reese's Spreads. I'm obsessed.
加在椒盐饼干 薄饼 苹果上
I'm putting it on pretzels, crackers, apples.
就是放在勺子上也好吃
It's even good on spoon.
我能尝一口吗
Could I have some?
自己买♥♥去
You get your own.
什么事 斯图尔特
What's up, Stuart?
哦 我约了苏菲来这儿
Oh, I'm... I'm meeting Sophie here
好好了解一下她
to get to know her better.
希望我别说错话
I just hope I don't say the wrong thing.
妮基已经疏远我了
I already alienated Nicki
因为我想给她的性向贴标签
by trying to put a label on her sexuality.
对 弹性恋最烦贴标签了
Yeah, nothing pisses off a flexisexual more than a label.
她 她是弹性恋 那
She... she's a flexisexual? That's...
不 不 不 不贴标签 不行
No, no, no, no labels. Mm-mm.
我爱我妹妹 无论她喜欢哪种恋情
I love my sister, and I'm gonna support her,
我都会支持她
no matter what kind of relationship she's in.
哇 你真好 斯图尔特
Wow. You're a good man, Stuart.
每个多角恋 双性恋 弹性恋的女人
Every polyamorous, bi-curious, sexually fluid woman
都该有一个像你这样不食荤腥的都市美男哥哥
should have a metrosexual, vagitarian brother like you.
谢谢你邀请我 斯图尔特
Thank you for meeting me, Stuart.
哦 当然
Oh, of course.
我是该了解一下我妹妹的
It's about time I got to know my sister's...
什么呢 我该叫你什么
Uh, what? What should I call you...
伴侣 女朋友 还是女士爱人
Partner, girlfriend, lady lover?
苏菲怎么样
How about Sophie?
啊 我喜欢这样 一针见血
Ah, I like it. Simple and to the point.
我给你带了礼物 妮基说你喜欢酒
I brought you a gift. Nicki says you like wine.
或许我们能喝一杯
Perhaps we could share a glass?
哦 极佳口感
Oh, très bon!
你会讲♥法♥语
Tu parles Francais.
很高兴我们能有
C'est tellement agréable que nous avons quelque chose
共同点
en commun déjà.
我也是
Right back at ya.
哦 真细腻
Oh, this is exquisite.
很高兴你喜欢它
I'm glad you like it.
是从我们家在波尔多的葡萄园带来的
It's from my family's vineyard in Bordeaux.
你家有葡萄园 还是在波尔多
You have a vineyard... in Bordeaux?
我也和你约会合适吗
Would it be awkward if I also dated you?
你真有趣
You are so funny.
妮基说你还
Nicki said you had a stick up y...
没什么
It's not important.
苏菲 很高兴我们在一起
You know, Sophie, I'm really glad we got together
而且不仅仅是因为一瓶美酒
and not just because of this incredible wine.
对 最近传得很火
Yes, it's getting a lot of attention.
明天在一家美术馆
They're serving it at a special dinner
要举♥行♥一场特制晚宴
at some art gallery tomorrow.
不会是游击饭店在高古轩美术馆举♥行♥的吧
Not the pop-up restaurant at the Gagosian Gallery?
- 就是啊 - 哦 天啊
- That's it. - Oh, my God.
城里最好的主厨会来
The best chefs in the city are gonna be there.
对 会准备一份十二道菜的试吃菜单
Yeah, they're making a 12-course tasting menu.
这真是千载难逢
It's a once-in-a-lifetime event.
这就是烹饪界的哈雷彗星造访
It's like a gastronomic Halley's Comet.
啊 想进去是不可能的
Ah, it's impossible to get in.
除非你有熟人 比如说我
Not if you know someone, and, look, you do.
你来做我的客人吧
Why don't you come as my guest?
抱歉 抱歉 我没想吓你
Sorry. Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you.
只是 简直难以置信
It's j... That's just incredible.
哦 苏菲 我妹妹所有的男朋友里
Oh, Sophie, of all my sister's boyfriends,
我最喜欢你
I like you the best.
- 嘿 - 嘿 斯图尔特
- Hey. - Hey, Stuart.
你找我♥干♥嘛
What'd you want to see me about?
哦 我今天下午过得很不错
Oh, I just had the most wonderful afternoon.
哦 是吗 你做什么了
Oh, yeah? What'd you do...
又看了一次第♥一♥夫♥人♥礼服特别节目吗
Watch that special again on gowns of the First Ladies?
不 我和苏菲聊得很愉快
No, I had an incredible time with Sophie.
她迷人又风趣
She's charming. She's funny.
你知道她家有一个葡萄园吗
Do you know her family owns a vineyard?
她很适合你
She is a keeper.
我想和她分手了
I think I'm gonna break up with her.
什么
What?
没错 在希腊时一切都很美好
Yeah, I mean, in Greece, it was perfect.
浪漫而又新奇
It was romantic and new,
但现在我回来几天
but now that I've been back in the city a few days,
那种魔力慢慢消失了
the magic has kind of worn off.
你说什么 你在纽约就不是同性恋了
So what are you saying? You're not gay in New York?
好了 能不要贴标签吗
Okay, would you stop with the labels?
她人很好
I mean, she's such a wonderful person.
我不想辜负她
I don't want to lead her on.
我想 我今晚就告诉她
I thi... I'm gonna tell her tonight.
今晚 就是明晚的前一晚吗
Tonight? As in the night before tomorrow night?
你怎么能这样对我 她
How could you do this to me... her?
听着 你要给她一点时间
Look, you need to give it some time.
- 多久 - 四十八小时
- How much time? - 48 hours.
好吧 这数字是怎么冒出来的
Okay, where'd you pluck that number from?
你刚从希腊飞回来
You just flew all the way from Greece,
你的情感还有些时差
and your emotions are jet-lagged.
需要几天时间才能正常运转
They need at least a couple of days to get their bearings.
恩 我发现我老在奇怪的时间点小便
Mm. Well, I have noticed that I am peeing at odd hours.
是吧 你看 就是这样
There you go. You see? There you go.
好了 听我说 今晚你和苏菲
All right, I'll tell you what... Why don't you and Sophie
过来吃饭吧
come over tonight for dinner?
我们就闲逛一下 放放松 没有压力
And you know, we'll just hang out, relax, no pressure.
听起来不错 可能我有点草率了
That sounds nice. I mean, maybe I am being a little hasty.
就是这样
Exactly.
好吧
Okay.
- 干嘛 - 内急
- What are you doing? - Got to pee again.
晚上真忙啊
It's busy tonight, huh?
我可以为你买♥♥一杯喝的吗
Can I buy you a drink?
我
Oh. Me?
你想给我买♥♥一杯喝的
You want to buy me a drink?
如果可以的话
If that's okay.
当然可以 非常可以
Of course it's okay. It's more than okay.
我叫霍莉
I'm Holly.
我叫珍妮特 很高兴见到你 霍莉
I'm Janet. Nice to meet you, Holly.
你的头发很漂亮
You have beautiful hair.
谢谢 你的眼睛很美
Oh, thanks. You have pretty eyes.
因为喜欢看到的人
Oh, well, that's 'cause they like what they're seeing.
哈 真会说话
Ha! You're a smooth one.
别啊 工作上的事
Ah, no, it's work.
我要走了
I have to go.
之后见面喝一杯怎么样
How about we meet up later for that drink?
那样也可以啊
How about we do that?
那我去你家怎么样
How about I come over to your place?
我家
My place?
你想来我家
You want to come to my place?
好啊 可以 没问题 我把地址写给你
Cool. Yeah, no problem. Let me give you my deets.
好的
Okay.
就这儿 好吧
There they are. Okay.
好的 回见
All right, I will see you...
- 哦 - 回见
- Ooh. - Later.
好吧
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表