剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
你确定我住你那没问题?
So you're sure it's okay that I stay at your place?
哦 我的地方比较小
Well, my apartment is kind of small,
但是我会给你找个地方的
but I'll find a place to put you.
我是说 我一定能给挤出个地方的
I mean, I'm sure I can squeeze you in somewhere.
- 好吧 - 好的
- Okeydoke. - All right.
哇喔 看起来很精神嘛 菲尔
Whoa, looking good, Phil.
准备好去见你的女友 亚力克珊德拉了吗?
Are you ready for your date with Alessandra?
是的 但是我有点小紧张
Yeah, but I'm a little nervous.
我是说 我梦想见到她 已经有大约二十年了
I mean, I've dreamt about this girl for, like, 20 years.
哦 我得告诉你 哥们
Yeah, well, I got to tell you, brother,
那女孩儿真的很不错
that girl is fine.
好的 她来了
All right, there she is.
我去了
I'm going in.
- 祝我好运 - 祝你好运
- Wish me luck. - Good luck.
嘿
Hey.
亚力克珊德拉? 菲尔·切斯
Alessandra? Phil Chase.
很高兴见到你 菲尔
Nice to see you, Phil.
是啊 见到你我也很高兴
Yeah, it's good to see you too.
- 请坐 - 谢谢
- Have a seat. - Thank you.
都这么多年是什么原因让你来找我的呢?
So what made you look me up after all these years?
我不是在抱怨
Not that I'm complaining.
和你说实话
To tell you the truth,
我高中时候就暗恋你
I had a major crush on you in high school.
哦 这太暖心了
That is so sweet.
而我都不记得你 让我更不好意思了
Now I feel even worse I don't remember you.
没关系
It's all good.
我是说 高中时候
I mean, in high school,
我满脸青春痘 还带着牙套
I had pimples and braces.
典型的四肢发达的混小子
I was an olympic dork,
而你也绝不会看上我的
and you were way out of my league.
菲尔 那是很久以前了
Phil, that was a long time ago.
就我而言 我们的历史从现在开始
As far as I'm concerned, our history begins right now.
是啊
Yeah.
抱歉 我得接个电♥话♥
I'm sorry. I got to take this.
嗨 宝贝
Hi, sweetie.
妈妈很快就回去了
Mommy will be home soon.
什么?
What?
谁先打的谁?
Who hit who first?
他从哪弄的球棒?
How the hell did he get a bat?
让兄弟俩听电♥话♥
Put the twins on the phone.
我说 让他俩接电♥话♥
I said put 'em on!
现在给我听好了
Now listen to me.
你们俩都给我老实点
You two better cut the crap,
否则等我回家了 你们麻烦就大了
or when I got home, there's gonna be trouble.
为什么最小的那个在哭啊?
Why is the baby crying?
那快去把姥姥叫起来啊
Then wake grandma up.
姐姐我在约会呢
I'm on a date!
刚才我们说到哪来?
Now, where were we?
你有孩子了哈?
You got kids, huh?
是的 有时候确实让人发狂
Yeah, sometimes it gets a little crazy,
但是他们都很乖的
but they're really sweet.
哦
Oh.
不好意思
Excuse me.
嗯 好的
Yeah, yeah.
又怎么了?
What now?
你老爸在那干吗?
What is your father doing there?
让他接电♥话♥
Put him on the phone.
我说让他接电♥话♥
I said put him on.
现在你给我听好了 你这个人♥渣♥混♥蛋♥
Now, listen to me, you low-life bastard,
你的赡养费又晚了
your alimony's late again.
你想回监狱吗?
You want to go back to prison?
你别威胁我
Don't you threaten me.
哦 是吗?
Oh, yeah?
哦 看到我约会的这个家伙
Well, you wouldn't be so tough
你就不会这么嘴硬了
if you saw the guy I was with.
告诉他你会好好教训他的 菲尔
Tell him you'll kick his ass, Phil.
哇喔 我
Whoa, I...
我说告诉他
I said tell him.
你知道吗 见到你很高兴
You know what, it was great seeing you,
亚力克珊德拉
Alessandra.
你看起来好极了
You look fantastic.
绿色很衬你
Green's your color.
也许我们校友会再见 好吗?
Maybe I'll see you at the reunion, okay?
所以
So...
快闪啊 我回去路上告诉你
Run, and I'll tell you on the way.
听着 哈斯凯尔
Look, Haskell.
你说话之前 先听我说
Before you say anything, just hear me out.
抱歉我伤害了你
I am sorry that I hurt you.
史蒂夫的事 真的是很难抗拒
This thing with Steve, it just fell in my lap.
好吧 用词不当
Okay, bad choice of words.
但是对我来说他毫无意义
But he means nothing to me.
你要相信我
You have to believe me.
我相信你
I do.
好极了 因为我真的很喜欢和你共度的时光
Good, because I really do love spending time together.
那你怎么看 我们可以忘了这一段吗?
So what do you say, can we move past this, please?
不可以
No.
不可以?
No?
听着 我以为我可以慢慢来
Look, I thought I could go slow,
但是我不是一个喜欢慢慢来的人
but I'm not a go-slow kind of guy.
当我喜欢一个女人
When I care for a woman,
我不能把我的心一片一片给她
I can't hand out my heart one piece at a time.
她得到的是我的全部
She gets the full Lutz.
你应该有这样一个去爱你
And you deserve a woman who's ready for that.
我希望我是那个女人
I wish I was.
但我不是
I'm just not.
我也希望你是
I wish you were too.
好的 我该走了
All right, well, I better go.
我们有机会酒吧见?
I'll see you around the bar?
好的 再见
Yeah, I'll see you around.
好的
Okay.
哇喔
Whoa.
像我说的 吕策的全部 宝贝
Like I said, the full Lutz, baby.
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表