剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
嘿 哈斯凯尔 西城区又有十个人
Hey, Haskell. Ten more people on the West Side
刚刚加入了和谐如厕项目
just listed their bathrooms on Pee Harmony.
好耶
Yes!
嘿 看看这个网评
Hey, listen to this review:
我刚刚走到八十六号♥大街 这时突然闹肚子
I was walking down 86th when my big gulp kicked in.
我用这个应用联♥系♥上了詹金斯女士的卫生间
I used your app which linked me to Mrs. Jenkins' bathroom
真是太好了 这位女士也特别好
and it was delightful, as was she.
登陆 身心舒畅
Signed, relieved.
- 嘿 - 哦 嘿 伊顿
- Hey. - Oh, hey, Eden.
嗨 昨晚宣布完之后
Hi. So, have you guys spoken with Holly
你们有人联♥系♥过霍利吗?
since her announcement last night?
她到底什么意思啊 我要娶我自己
What does that even mean, "I'm marrying myself?"
没什么意思 好吗?
Doesn't mean anything. Okay?
只是和议员分手让她很难过
She's just upset about her breakup with the congressman
难过的时候 总会说些疯言疯语
and when you get upset, you say crazy things.
- 刚刚收到霍利的电子邀请卡 - 我也是
- Just got an evite from Holly. - Me too.
- 是 我也是 - 我诚挚的邀请
- Yeah, so did I. - You are cordially invited
您来参加霍利·富兰克林和她自己
to celebrate the joyful wedding of Holly Franklin to herself
在中♥央♥公园湖畔别♥墅♥的美丽的婚礼
at the Central Park lake house.
天啊
Yikes.
哇喔 她是真的要这么做啊
Wow, she's really going through with it.
到底穿什么呢 西服领带?
What's the attire, straitjacket and tie?
嘿 伙计们
Hey guys!
你们 你们收到我的邀请了吗?
Did you... you got my wedding invitation?
- 哦 是的 - 真有趣啊
- Oh, yeah. - What fun!
好了 好了 我知道你们怎么想
All right, all right, I know what you're thinking,
- 我一定是疯了 - 没有
- that I've lost my mind. - No!
一点都没有
Not at all!
嘿 你们有人收到这傻瓜霍利的电子邀请
Hey, did anybody else get this wacko evite from Ho...
霍利
Holly!
- 祝贺你啊 - 是啊
- Congratulations! - Yes!
是啊 是时候你为自己想想了
Yes, it's about time you made an honest woman of yourself.
听着 我知道这一切看起来很反常 但是
Look, I know this whole thing might seem unusual, but
我已经花了一辈子时间去找那个我想嫁的人
I've spent my entire life looking for a man to marry,
以为这样我才会完整
thinking that's what I needed to feel complete,
现在我意识到了并非如此 我
until I realized I don't. I'm...
就喜欢现在的我 珍惜现在的我 为此我想
happy with who I am. I value who I am, and I
和我的朋友和家人一起狂欢庆祝
just wanted to celebrate that in front of my friends and family.
霍利 这样做一点错都没有
Holly, you have every reason to feel that way.
但是 你到底想要一个什么样的婚礼啊?
But... what kind of a wedding did you have in mind?
是啊 我们说的婚礼的那种婚礼吗?
Yeah, are we talking "wedding" wedding?
比如 走上红毯 举♥行♥仪式
Like, walking down the aisle, having a ceremony,
交换誓词?
exchanging vows?
或者 你 霍利 愿意娶你霍利为妻吗?
Like "do you, Holly... take you, Holly?"
是啊
Yeah.
我是说 湖畔别♥墅♥已经预定了
I mean, I got the lake house booked.
这些我全要
I'm going all out.
太好了 因为 你只能嫁自己一次
That's good, 'cause... you only marry yourself once.
你想得美
You hope.
我喜欢你们的笑话
I love the jokes.
以后不准讲了
That's the last one.
哦 我美丽的新娘
There's my beautiful bride!
老妈
Mom!
你来了
You're here!
哦 嘿 各位
Oh! Hey, guys.
菲尔
Phil.
真的让人很兴奋是不是?
Isn't this exciting?
我的宝贝女儿要结婚了
My little baby's getting married.
你收到我的邮件了 你对此没意见?
You got my email and you're okay with it?
意见? 我都开心死了
Okay? I am over the moon!
她不仅要结婚了 还要嫁给一个议员
Not only is she getting married, she is marrying a congressman.
- 好吧 - 好吧
- Okay. - Okay.
前夫总动员 第四季 第十二集 婚礼
嘿 妈妈
Hey, Mom.
- 你睡得还好吗? - 哦
- You have a nice nap? - Oh...
我做了一个甜蜜无比的美梦
I had the most beautiful dream
我的女儿要结婚了 然后我就醒了
that my daughter was getting married, and then I woke up
然后我就意识到这是真的
and I realized it was true!
是 是 是真的 我要结婚了
Yep, yep, it's true, I'm getting married.
我猜 你没有接到我最新的邮件
So, I take it you didn't get my latest email.
没有 我把我的苹果给了那个蠢驴司机
No, I had to trade my iPhone to the donkey driver
- 让他送我下山 - 哦
- for a ride down the mountain. - Oh.
他提出的其他条件都让人无法接受
His other terms were unacceptable.
但是 没有 没有任何事能阻止我
But nothing... nothing! was going to keep me
来参加我宝贝女儿的婚礼
from my little girl's wedding.
对了 我什么时候能见一下我的议员女婿?
Anyway, when do I get to meet congressman son-in-law?
老妈 关于那个议员
Mom, about the congressman...
哦 不是吧 他怎么了?
Oh no, what did he do?
- 我 - 他被人告了?
- I... - He got indicted?
- 没有 - 已经结婚了?
- No. - Took a bribe?
- 网上发艳照了? - 没有
- Tweeted his pee-pee? - No.
不管怎么样 都过去了
Whatever it is, we'll get past it.
不 不 妈妈 听我说
No, no, Mom, listen.
查尔斯和我 我们分手了 只是 不合适
Charles and I... we broke up. Just... it wasn't right.
哦 亲爱的 我很遗憾
Oh, honey. I am so sorry.
那我就不明白了 我记得你说
But I don't get it. I thought you said
你要结婚了
you were getting married.
是的
I am.
你又遇到了别的人? 这也太疯狂了吧
You met someone else already? That's crazy.
但也行啊 他是谁?
But workable. Who is he?
嗯 不是他
Well... its not a "he."
哦 好吧
O-kay.
也行啊
Still workable.
是我自己 妈妈
It's me, Mom.
我要嫁给我自己
I'm marrying myself.
这是什么意思? 你在说什么啊?
What does that mean? What are you talking about?
意思就是说 下周六 在中♥央♥公园湖畔别♥墅♥
It means, that next Sunday, at the Central Park lake house,
我要走上红毯 身着婚纱
I'm going to walk down the aisle, in a wedding dress,
为我自己庆祝一下
and celebrate who I am.
我懂了
I understand.
我们给赫兹伯格医生打电♥话♥
We'll call Dr. Hertzberg.
大卫叔叔出现幻觉以为他的猫偷看他的邮件时
He was very helpful when Uncle Dave thought his cat
- 他的治疗很有成效 - 是的 我知道
- was reading his emails. - Yeah, I know.
妈妈 听着 我知道这听起来很奇怪
Mom, look, I realize this might sound strange...
奇怪? 简直是疯了 谁会这么做?
Strange? It's crazy. Who does this?
好吧 哦 我本以为你知道的
Okay, well, I was hoping for you know,
你会理解我 但是
a little more understanding, but...
哦 那你想让我怎么做 霍利? 你想我
Well, what do you want me to do, Holly? What do you want...
- 我不知道 - 想让我说 祝贺你吗?
- I don't know. - Me to say? "Congratulations?"
好极了 我希望你和你以后会快乐到永久?
Fantastic! I hope you and you will be very happy together?
我想你试着体谅我一下 好吗?
I want you to try to understand, okay?
我一直都以为找一个丈夫会让
I've spent my whole life thinking that a man will
我的生活更有意义
make my life meaningful and
但是我最终意识到这是错的
I finally realized it won't!
我对现在的我很满意
I'm happy just the way I am!
你就不能和我一起庆祝一下吗?
Can't you celebrate that with me?
不能
No.
这太疯狂了
It doesn't make sense.
但对我来说不是
But it makes sense to me.
无论你来不来 我都会这样做 所以
And I'm doing it with or without you, so...
那我是不会去的
Then you'll do it without me.
祝贺你 霍利
Congratulations, Holly.
已经是2015年了
It's 2015.
期待着你不断给我带来各种惊喜
Leave it to you to find a way to shock me.
和谐如厕 我们当然关心
Pee Harmony. We care.
哦 那我可以问一下是什么事吗?
Oh, well... may I ask what this is regarding?
- 什么人? - 好像是律师
- Who is it? - Some lawyer.
他说想和我们谈谈
He said he wants to talk to us.
好的 给我
Yeah, let me handle this.
什么情况? 为什么律师给我们打电♥话♥?
What's going on? Why is a lawyer calling us?
我不知道他为什么一直打过来
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表