剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
但如果你愿意花时间来了解我
but if you took the time to actually get to know me,
你会喜欢上我的 因为我是个开心果
you might actually like me, because I'm a delight!
我之前说很高兴见到你
I said it was good to see you earlier.
你说呢? 才不是呢
Guess what? It's not.
我特意参加你的派对 你就这样跟我说话?
I come in for your party and this is how you talk to me?
我又没要你来
I didn't ask you to come.
那我就不来了
Then I won't.
爸爸 好啦 我保证斯图尔特不是那意思
Dad, come on. I'm sure Stuart didn't mean it.
他开玩笑呢
He was kidding!
我们走 尼基
Let's go, Nicki.
你总不能迁就一下他吗?
You just couldn't just leave it alone, right?
要是爸爸不来了那我也不来了
Well, if dad's not coming neither am I.
好吧 那就没有什么派对了
Well, fine. Then there'll be no party.
我就待在家 来个自娱自乐
And I'll just stay home and delight myself.
嗨 亲爱的伊顿
Why, Eden darling.
你带来了我家帅哥的什么消息呢?
What news do you bring of my gentleman caller?
他有着优良的乔治亚血统
Well, he hails from fine Georgia stock.
快快快呀 你还知道什么? 都告诉我呀
C'mon, c'mon, what have you got? Give me the scoop.
好的 显然J.D.
Okay. Turns out J.D.
是位环境律师 为一家非盈利机构工作
Works for a non-profit as an environmental lawyer.
两个律师
Two lawyers.
我们将是劲爆一对
We'll be a power couple.
接下来还有更劲爆的
And listen to this.
他离开亚特兰大是因为他想结婚成家
The reason why he left Atlanta was because he wanted
但是他的女朋友没办法作出承诺
to get married, but his girlfriend wouldn't commit.
我能作出承诺
I could be committed.
是的 你可以
Yes, you could.
我知道我想的有点远了
I know I'm getting a little carried away,
但是我对这个男人有一种好的预感
but I have a good feeling about this guy.
这个派对简直是神来之笔
This party was a stroke of genius.
嗨 霍利
Hey, Holly.
看哪 寿星老来啦
There he is! The man of the hour!
听着 关于那件事... 尼基
Yeah, listen, about that... Nicki,
还有我老爹 刚刚跟我大吵了一架
and my dad, and I had a huge fight.
所以这个派对黄了
So the party's off.
你说什么?!
What?!
不不不 派对一定要开
No. There has to be a party.
我的意思是 客人都请了
I mean the guests have been invited!
各项安排也做了
The arrangements have been made!
她都强迫我给她脱毛了 斯图尔特
She made me wax her, Stuart.
听着 我没办法跟我老爹共处一室
Look, I can't be in the same room as my father
除非他跟我道歉
unless he apologizes.
但是弗兰克·加德纳从不低头
And Frank Gardner never apologizes.
我想我只好联♥系♥宴会负责人
Well, I guess I better call the caterer
告诉他派对取消了
and tell him there's no party.
哦不 派对一定会举♥行♥的
Oh, there's going to be a party.
去加热蜜蜡 继续我们未竟的事业
Heat up that wax. You know where we stopped.
你那个哥哥简直不可理喻
Can you believe that brother of yours?
不过 你别担心
Well, don't you worry.
我会带你出去庆生的
I'm taking you out for your birthday.
你想去哪儿? 我想吃意大利菜
Where do you want to go? I'm thinking Italian.
最近新开了一家日本料理店...
Well, there's this new Japanese place...
好极了 就吃意大利菜!
Great, Italian it is!
那么 你什么时候能厌倦了这座城市的生活
So, when are you gonna get this city out of your system
然后搬回家去住?
and move back home?
什么? 去斯坦顿岛? 但是我喜欢这里啊
What, to Staten Island? But I love it here.
每天总有事情在发生
There's always something going on.
同一个晚上 你可以去公园看莎士比亚戏剧
The same night you can go see Shakespeare in the Park
然后去中国城和公鸡下五子棋
then go to Chinatown and play tic-tac-toe with a chicken.
这么说你会考虑考虑喽
So you'll think about it.
我会考虑的
I will think about it.
嗨 哈斯凯尔 来见见我爸
Hey, Haskell! Meet my dad.
爸 这是哈斯凯尔 斯图尔特的另外一个室友
Dad, this is Haskell. Stuart's other roommate.
我是弗兰克·加德纳
Frank Gardner.
我叫哈斯凯尔·吕策
Haskell Lutz.
嘿 你这块表可真不错
Hey, nice watch you've got there.
哦 这个小玩意儿啊 嘿嘿
Oh, this little trinket? Heh.
这是劳力士
It's a rolex.
是嘛 那我就是哈利·波特
Yeah, and I'm Harry Potter.
- 这是个山寨货 - 你凭什么这么说
- That's a knock-off. - What makes you say that?
穿着八美元的鞋
You don't usually see a guy in $8.00 shoes
却戴着一万美元手表的人真不多见
with a $10,000 watch.
这表你卖♥♥多少钱
What do you want for it?
哦 不不 这表是非卖♥♥品
Oh, no. It's not for sale.
我给你一百块
I'll give you a hundred.
一百块的话我把鞋也给你
Oh, for a hundred bucks, I'll give you the shoes too.
成交
Here we go.
顺道说一句 买♥♥定离手
FYI, all sales are final.
替我向邓布利多校长问好
Give my best to Dumbledore.
哎呀 原来你在这儿
Ah, there she is!
寿星女!
The birthday girl!
那你一定就是她帅气潇洒浪荡不羁的老爸
And you must be her rakishly handsome father.
爸 这是霍利
Dad, that's Holly.
她就是那个要给我们办生日派对的人
She was the one who was throwing the party.
话说 我听说你们吵架了
You know, I heard about the fight.
至亲骨肉争吵最要命了
It's just terrible when families quarrel,
这么俊的鼻子都气歪了
get their handsome noses all bent out of shape.
但是 在冷静的思考后就会发现
But, you know, in the cold light of day,
人非圣贤 孰能无过?
don't we all say things we'd like to apologize for?
我除外 我没做错过任何事情
Not me. I got nothing to apologize for.
如果要道歉的话 也是那个小子来给我道歉
If anything, that kid should apologize to me.
这正是我此行的目的
And that's exactly why I'm here.
斯图尔特让我来替他道歉
Stuart sent me to apologize for him.
- 是嘛? - 是的 他是这么说的
- Really? - Yes, he did.
他还说他最希望的就是看到你们俩
And he would love nothing more than to see you both
都出现在派对上
at the party.
那为什么他自己不来道歉?
Why didn't he come here himself?
对啊 为什么他没来?
Yeah, why didn't he?
为什么? 为什么...
Why? Why...
因为他感到很羞愧
Because he's ashamed.
简直是羞愧难当
So very ashamed.
我才不信
Really?
好吧 如果你不相信我
Look, if you don't believe me
我这就给他打个电♥话♥ 然后你可以亲自问问他
I'll just give him a call and you can ask him yourself.
不不 那倒不必了
No, no, that's okay.
只要他诚心诚意 我们一定赴约
As long as he's sorry, we'll be there.
好极了! 哦对还有一件事
Great! Oh and one more thing,
在派对上别提起这茬
don't bring this up at the party.
这是个庆祝活动
You know, it's a celebration!
让我们保持一切喜庆 喜庆 喜庆 喜庆!
Let's keep things light. Light, light, light!
斯图尔特 我刚刚在酒吧撞见了尼基还有你♥爸♥
Stuart, I just ran into Nicki and your dad at the bar,
你肯定不相信都发生了什么
and you're not gonna believe what happened.
他们让我来向你道歉!
They sent me up here to apologize.
我老爹道歉啦?
My dad apologized?
那个老头绝不会跟我玩"对不起"的游戏
The man wouldn't play the game sorry with me
除非我们把游戏改名为"都是你的错"
unless we called it that's your problem.
可是 他的确道歉了 他们俩都道歉了
Well, he did. They both did.
他们还说最希望的就是在派对上看到你的身影
And they would love nothing more than to see you at the party.
为什么他们不亲自来道歉?
Why didn't they tell me themselves?
这还不简单 因为他们很羞愧 简直是羞愧难当
That's easy. 'Cause they're ashamed, so very ashamed.
是吗?
Really?
嘿 如果你不相信我 那我就给他们打个电♥话♥
Hey, if you don't believe me I'll give 'em a call.
你可以亲自去问
You can ask them yourself.
不不不
No, no, no.
这就够了 我相信你
That's okay. I believe you.
那我想今晚的派对可以开起来了
So, I guess we're back on for tonight.
太棒了! 哦还有一件事
Great! Oh and one other thing,
在派对上别提这茬
don't bring this up at the party.
这是个庆祝活动
It's a celebration!
让我们保持一切喜庆 喜庆 喜庆 喜庆!
Let's keep it light. Light, light, light!
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表