剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
嘿
Hey!
嘿 菲尔 怎么了
Hey, Phil, what's up?
今晚是我和佐伊的第一次约会
Got my first date with Zoey tonight.
你们觉得我应该穿哪一件
All right, so what do you think I should go with?
没错 我知道我是坏男人
"That's right, I'm bad, and I know it,"
还是 我在和影星约会
or "I'm dating a movie star!"
作为一名时尚达人 我总是遵循一条原则
Well, as a fashion icon I always go by one rule:
裤子要宽松
Keep it baggy around the boys.
嘿 现在什么情况
Hey, guys, what's going on?
我们在商量今晚我穿什么
We're trying to decide what I should wear
和佐伊约会
on my date with Zoey tonight.
嗯 左边的牛仔裤 右边的夹克
Mm. Jeans from the left, jacket from the right,
别喷那么多古龙水
and a whole lot less cologne.
你要带佐伊去哪儿
So where are you taking Zoey?
让·乔治餐厅
Jean-George.
不错 佐伊很喜欢那里的龙虾面包片
Oh, good choice. Zoey loves the lobster tartine there.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
还不是从人物杂♥志♥上看来的
Oh, no, People magazine.
我在等病人的时候会从头看到尾
Yeah, I read it cover-to-cover between my patients.
哥一向不走寻常路
And contrary to the stereotype,
等候室里的杂♥志♥都是最新版
all of the magazines in my waiting room are up-to-date.
不像林赛·罗韩的软木坡跟鞋
Unlike Lindsay Lohan's cork wedges.
干嘛
What?
我在找Y染色体
I'm looking for a "Y" chromosome.
失陪了 电影明星打来了
Excuse me, movie star calling.
她不就是个电影明星吗 有什么大不了的
So she's a movie star. Big deal.
跟我们有什么两样
She's no different from any of us.
她有三百万推特粉丝
Except that she has three million Twitter followers
你只有两个邮箱还忙不过来
and you have a hard time handling two e-mail accounts.
要忙的事情好多 知道吗
It's a lot to juggle, all right?
虽然我在考虑要不要注销我的美国在线账号♥
Although I am thinking of giving up my AOL account.
没什么会比"霍莉享受生活"
Nothing screams "over 40"
更像"你超过40岁"了
like livinlavidaholly@aol.com
三百万粉丝
Three million followers.
想想看 有那么多人看着你发的每一个字
Imagine all those people hanging on your every word.
可能我也应该玩推特
Maybe I should go on Twitter.
我一直想分享一些有趣的想法
I have interesting thoughts to share.
我是没听到啦 不过我只跟你
I haven't heard any, but I've only lived with you
住了三年
for three years.
是吗
Uh-huh.
所以你觉得你比我更有趣吗
So you think you're more interesting than me?
哦 我的朋友 你还差得远呢
Oh-ho! Leaps and bounds, my friend.
明确地说 你们都很无聊
For the record, I think you're both boring.
这对话开始以后我都走神两次了
I've zoned out twice since this conversation started.
好吧 来一场小型友谊赛怎么样
All right, how about a little friendly competition?
我们都开一个推特账号♥
We'll both set up Twitter accounts
谁的粉丝多 谁就算赢
and whoever gets the most followers wins.
拜托 影子都不愿当你的粉丝
Please, you couldn't even get your shadow to follow you.
比就比
You're on!
该死
Damn.
怎么了
What's the matter?
佐伊把我们的约会
Zoey changed our reservation
改到布鲁克林一个偏僻的小地方了
to some little out-of-the-way place in Brooklyn.
等等 所以你和一个美女被困在
Wait, so you're stuck in a romantic restaurant
浪漫的餐厅里 为什么 上帝 为什么
with a beautiful woman? Why, God, why?
不 你不懂
No, you don't get it.
狗仔队是不可能找去那里的
The paparazzi will never find us there.
我想让全世界都知道 我在和一个影星约会
I'm dating a movie star and I want the world to see it.
你总是可以把消息透露给TMZ杂♥志♥的啊
Well, you could always tip off TMZ.
有次我在一家女士鞋店看到了梅丽莎·麦卡西
You know, I once made a few bucks
透露给TMZ 赚了几美元
when I spotted Melissa McCarthy at a Lady Foot Locker.
TMZ 对吧
TMZ, huh?
菲尔 你不会真的想这么干吧
Phil, you're not actually considering doing this?
我是说 这肤浅无比 毫无意义 让人鄙夷
I mean, it's completely shallow, vain, and despicable.
我可以接受
I can live with that.
前夫总动员 第四季十九集
我十岁的时候
So there I am. Ten years old,
Run-DMC在麦迪逊广场花♥园♥演出
Run-DMC's playing at the Garden,
我求爸妈让我去
and I'm begging my parents.
我说 拜托 你们一定要让我去
I'm like, "Please, you gotta let me go."
他们说 好啊 只有一个条件
They're like, "Fine. Under one condition.
把你奶奶带上
You take your Nana."
哦 我的天啊 你和你奶奶一起去看说唱表演
Oh, my God. You went to a rap show with your grandma?
没错 但她超酷的
Yeah, but she was so cool, man.
我给她戴了一顶袋鼠帽子 几条金链子
I got her a Kangol hat, some gold chains.
她还让我在她的矫正鞋上画
Yeah, she even let me draw Adidas stripes
阿迪达斯的条纹
on her orthopedic shoes.
她听起来坏透了
Okay, she sounds bad-ass.
这是我们家的传统
Yeah, runs in the family.
说实话
I got to tell you,
这跟我想的太不一样了
this is going a lot different than I thought it would.
你觉得会怎么样
How'd you think it would go?
你是个影星
You're a movie star,
我还以为我们一晚上都会说你的事
so I thought we'd be talking about you all night.
拜托 我每时每刻都在说我的事
Please. I talk about me 24/7.
可以考虑歇一歇
I could use the break.
而且你很幽默可爱
Besides, you're hilarious and adorable.
我们就谈谈这个吧
Well, then let's talk about that.
顺便说一句 谢谢你一路来这里
By the way, thank you for coming all the way out here.
许多男人只是想去什么华丽的饭店
A lot of guys just want to go to some flashy restaurant
好让自己上报纸
so they can get their picture in the paper.
居然有人这么做
People do that?
还有一个男人把消息漏给了TMZ
One guy even tipped off TMZ.
这样吧
You know,
要不我们离开这里 换个地方吃甜点
why don't we get out of here and get dessert someplace else?
怎么样
Okay?
但我们晚饭还没吃完呢
But we haven't even finished dinner.
而且这里感觉很舒服
Anyway, I'm feeling real comfortable right here.
哦 不 实在抱歉 菲尔
Oh no. I am so sorry, Phil.
肯定有人把消息放出去了
Somebody must have tipped them off.
你们有谁想听我最近的
Would either of you care to hear my latest pearl
精选推文
from my Twitter feed?
- 不用了 - 不用了 谢谢
- Not at all. - No, thank you.
很好
Very well.
如果你在地铁上一直盯着一个老女人看
"If you stare at an old lady on the subway long enough,
她会把座位让给你的
she'll give you her seat."
话题 吓跑老人
#ScareTheElderly.
不如换个话题 你是傻瓜
How about #YoureAnIdiot.
大家好 我的推特生活正式开始
Hello, all. My Twitter feed is up and running.
谁想听听我的个人简介
Who wants to hear my bio?
- 不用了 谢谢 - 我不要
- No, thank you. - Not me.
好的
All right.
我是斯图尔特·加德纳医生
I'm Dr. Stuart Gardner,
一名成功的纽约牙医
successful New York dentist.
我精通镇痛牙科
I specialize in analgesic dentistry
也擅长歪曲这趟被称为人生的疯狂旅行
and wry observations on this crazy trip we call life.
真像是问一个无聊的小孩
It's going to be like taking candy
拿糖吃
from a very dull baby.
- 嘿嘿嘿 - 嘿
- Hey, hey, hey. - Hey!
他来了
There he is!
嘿 和佐伊进展如何
Hey, how'd it go with Zoey?
她穿了什么 吃了什么
What did she wear? What did she eat?
你答应要把她的叉子带来的 带了吗
Did you get me her fork like you promised?
佐伊很棒 好吗
Zoey is amazing, all right?
最棒的约会
Best date ever.
但不幸的是狗仔来了
But unfortunately, we had to cut it short
所以只能匆忙结束
when the damn paparazzi showed up.
你是说你叫来的那些该死的狗仔
You mean the damn paparazzi you called.
好吧 没错
Okay. Okay, so, yeah.
这事真是蠢透了
I was stupid for doing that.
但听着 我怎么会知道她这么好
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表