剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
J.D. 你能来我简直是太高兴了 欢迎
Why J.D., I'm so glad you could make it. Welcome.
霍利你邀请我来你家也真是太好了
Holly, it was just so nice of you to invite me to your home.
你知道吗 突然之间
You know, all of a sudden now this city
整座城市也变得友好和美丽得多了
seems a lot friendlier and prettier, too.
J.D. 我只想让你感觉舒心
J.D., you know, I want you to feel totally comfortable.
既然你在这座城市举目无亲
And since you don't know anyone,
我觉得你我之间应该亲密无间
I think you should stick close to me,
非常无间
real close.
你真是了解如何让一个男人感到受欢迎
You sure know how to make a guy feel welcome.
那是自然
Yes, I do.
那(我)是(愿)自(意)然
I do.
菲尔 快进来
Phil, come on already.
噢...
Oh...
哈斯凯尔 我不能走那么快!
Haskell, I can't walk that fast!
我真心希望这条牛仔裤能在维罗纳来之前穿习惯
I really hope these jeans break in before Verena gets here.
它把我的鸡鸡都压瘪了!
They're flattening out my junk!
恶心死了!
Ugh!
听着 我有我自己的烦心事儿
Look, I've got my own problems.
我买♥♥的那个"假"劳力士原来是真的
Turns out that fake rolex I bought is real.
现在我得把这表还回去 或者变出一万块钱来!
Now I've got to give it back or come up with ten grand!
而且我肯定亲戚们不会再相信
And I don't think my relatives are gonna
酒吧成人礼那一套鬼话了
fall for another bar mitzvah.
他们来了 欢迎!
There they are. Welcome!
哇哦 这地方简直了
Wow. Look at this place.
我不敢相信你为我做了这些
I can't believe you did all this for me.
我肯定不是做给自己的 哈哈
I certainly didn't do it for me. Haha.
谢谢你办了这场派对
Thanks for throwing the party.
我就是很开心
I'm just glad that, you know,
斯图尔特想明白过来 道了歉
Stuart came to his senses and apologized.
是的 的确如此
Yes, he did.
但是我们今晚就别提这茬了 对不对
But let's not bring that up tonight, right?
对对对 我们要保持喜庆
Right, right. We're going to keep it light.
喜庆 喜庆 喜庆
Light, light, light.
话说 有没有单身帅哥?
So, uh, any single guys here?
哇哦 那是谁 好帅
Ooh! Who's that. He's cute.
他已经有主了!
He's taken!
尝尝蟹肉饼
Try some crab cakes.
别担心 亲爱的
Don't worry, honey.
我给你介绍个好的
I got a guy for you.
他在我的保龄球联盟里 而且我已经喜欢上他了
He's in my bowling league. And I already like him,
所以他已经通过预审了
so he's pre-approved.
爸 当时就是你选的汤姆
Dad, you picked out Tommy,
我在想或许这次我能找个
and I was thinking maybe this time I'd find a guy who,
喜欢女生的男人
I don't know, likes girls.
J.D 让我介绍两位寿星的老爸
J.D., I'd like you to meet the father
弗兰克·加德纳给你认识
of the birthday kids, Frank Gardner.
很高兴见到你 J.D
Nice to meet you, J.D.
我也是 哇喔 这表真漂亮啊
You too. Wow, that is one beautiful watch.
你喜欢这块表?
You like this watch?
- 拿去 - 什么? 不 我不能
- Take it. - What? No, I couldn't.
别担心 山寨的
Don't worry, it's a knock-off.
再说 霍利对我的孩子们很好
Besides, Holly did something nice for my kids,
我送点东西给她的朋友也是应该的
I'll do something nice for one of her friends.
哇喔 那谢谢了 弗兰克 你真是太大方了
Wow. Thank you, Frank, that is awfully generous of you.
我周围都是这样的好心人
Those are the kind of people I surround myself with.
老爸
Dad.
斯图尔特
Stuart.
- 尼基 - 斯图尔特
- Nicki. - Stuart.
多么温馨的一家人啊
What a lovely family,
举家欢聚 庆祝这么一个特殊的时刻
all together to celebrate such a special occasion.
我很高兴我们能放下分歧
I'm just glad we could put our differences behind us.
主动承认自己的错误也不是很容易
It's never easy to admit when you're wrong.
尤其是当你错的时候
Especially when you are.
道歉是需要勇气的
It takes a big man to apologize.
- 是的 没错 - 是的 没错
- Yes, it does. - Yes, it does.
哦 表不错啊
So, nice watch.
哦 谢谢 是的 弗兰克给我的
Oh, thanks. Yeah, Frank gave it to me.
是的 我听说了 他真是太好了
Yeah. I heard. That was so thoughtful of him.
给你一百块 把表给我
I'll give you a hundred bucks for it.
哦 不 我觉得卖♥♥掉别人送的礼物不太好
Oh, no. I wouldn't feel right selling a present.
好重感情啊 哈? 好吧 我懂 一百五
Sentimental, huh? Yeah, I get it. 150
真的 我真的不
really, I'm not int...
- 把表给我 - 哈斯凯尔
- Just give me the watch! - Haskell!
- 我 我 - 他想拿走我的表
- I... I... - He's trying to take my watch.
哦 请别介意 他是我一个特殊的朋友
Uh, don't mind him. He's a "special friend."
我有时做志愿者
I do volunteer work, too.
哈斯凯尔 我们去给你找点糖吃
Haskell, let's go get you a treat.
嘿 嘿 哥们 能帮我一忙吗?
Hey. Hey, buddy, can you do me a favor?
你看 我想我女朋友正给我打电♥话♥呢
Listen, I think my girlfriend's trying to call me right now,
但是我电♥话♥拿不出来了 你能
but I can't get my phone out of my pants. Would you...
你能帮我接下电♥话♥吗?
Would you answer it for me?
哦 我不知道 这样不好吧
Oh, I don't know. I don't think so.
不是吧 哥们 跟哥们的裤子聊聊天
C'mon man, answer a brother's pants!
- 好吧 - 好吧 谢谢了
- Okay. - All right, thank you.
嗨?
Hello?
不 我是他在派对上的一个朋友
No, this is a guy at the party.
是个叫维罗纳的
It's somebody named Verena.
哦 是的 就是我女朋友
Oh, yeah. That's my girlfriend.
这他妈是什么情况?
What the hell is going on?
这哥们让我帮他一个忙
This guy asked me to do him a favor.
找别人去
Find your own man!
哦对不起
Oh, I'm so sorry.
我知道 斯图尔特
I know you are, Stuart.
听着 谢谢你能道歉
And listen, thank you for the apology.
我和老爸真的很感动
Dad and I really appreciated it.
什么? 我没有向你们道歉
What? I didn't apologize to you.
是你和老爸向我道歉好吗
You and dad apologized to me.
没有 我没有
No, I didn't.
不 你有 霍利说你们道歉了
Yes, you did. Holly said you did.
霍利说是你道歉的
Holly said you did.
好吧 我们都被霍利玩了
Okay, we've been Holly'd.
这么说老爸以为我服软说对不起的?
So dad thinks that I backed down and apologized?
我要去和他把话说清楚
I'm going to go set him straight.
不 不要了 算了吧 斯图尔特 别闹事了
No, no. Come on, Stuart, please don't make a scene.
我们生日 我们开开心心的好好玩玩 不好吗?
It's our birthday. Can't we just enjoy it, please?
各位 现在有请我们的两位寿星来到这里
Everybody, let's have the birthday boy and girl over here.
该切蛋糕了
It is cake time.
我们开始之前 允许我 弗兰克·加德纳
Before we get started, I'm Frank Gardner,
斯图尔特和尼基的老爸
Stuart and Nicki's dad.
送给他们一份生日礼物
I'd like to give them their gifts.
- 哦 - 老爸给我们买♥♥礼物了
- Aw. - Dad got us gifts.
好暖心啊?
How sweet is that?
- 你的 - 谢谢
- Here you go. - Thank you.
- 一把泰瑟枪 - 是的为了你的安全
- A taser? - Yeah, for protection.
纽约是个危险的地方
New York's a dangerous place.
我们生日你送我们泰瑟枪?
You got us tasers for our birthday?
不 只是给你 尼基会照顾好自己
No, just you. Nicki can handle herself.
忍♥着 忍♥着 忍♥着
Suck it up. Suck it up. Suck it up.
这是最
This is the most...
最好的礼物了 实用又有趣
Wonderful gift! Practical and amusing.
- 打开你的 宝贝 - 好吧
- Open yours, sweetheart. - Okay.
哦 一把钥匙?
Oh, a key?
什么钥匙?
A key to what?
你的新家的钥匙 宝贝!
Your new apartment, baby!
我在斯坦顿岛给你找了个公♥寓♥ 离我们家很近
I got you a nice place real close to us on Staten Island.
是吗?
Huh?
真的哦 第一个月的房♥租我已经交完了
Yeah, I paid the first month's rent.
你马上就要搬家了
You're moving home.
- 不 我不要搬家 - 但是你说你要的
- No, I'm not moving home. - But you said you would.
不 我说的是我会考虑一下的
No, I said I would think about it,
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表