剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
On behalf of me and my better half,
谢谢你们所有人
I thank you.
我想谢谢各位
And I want to thank you
为我女儿做了我该做的事情
for doing what I should have been there to do for my daughter.
婚礼很棒
It was a beautiful wedding.
至少我知道我会和亲家想出很好的
And at least I know I'll get along with my in-laws.
听着
Look, um...
我知道这几天几位没少为我♥操♥心
I know I put you guys through a lot this week.
是几年
Or year.
我只是想说我真的很感谢
I just want to say I really appreciate
这一路下来你们是这么支持我
how supportive you've been of me through all of this.
如果可以 我想和你们所有人都结婚
If I could, I'd marry all of you.
到此打住就好了
That's where I draw the line.
敬霍利
To Holly.
和霍利
And Holly.
敬霍利和霍利
To Holly and Holly.
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表