剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
when really, if you don't take care of it,
你会陷入痛苦的深渊的 兄弟
you're gonna be in a world of pain, buddy.
我不能痛苦
I can't be in pain.
我还要带娜迪亚去蹦极呢
I'm taking Nadia bungee jumping.
那么就让我这双手
Then put yourself in my hands
来照顾你吧 哈斯克
and let me take care of you, Haskell.
你真是个好朋友 菲尔
You're a good friend, Phil.
哈斯克 我只是想让你开心
Haskell, I just want to see you happy.
好嘞
All righty.
所以 那个科普兰
So, that Copeland...
有高度计吗
It has an altimeter?
应该有的
I think so.
就是这...
Well, then there is...
对了 就是这 就是这 就在这
Oh, yeah, there it is, there it is, there it is.
讨厌的小结
There's that mean little knot.
来吧 痛苦先生
Mm, come on, Mr. Pain.
离小哈斯克远一点
You leave little Hasky alone.
- 嘿 菲尔 - 怎么
- Hey, uh, Phil? - Yeah?
- 你的儿语... - 怎么了
- About the baby talk... - Uh-huh?
我喜欢
I like it.
埃里克 我得来一杯酒
Oh, Eric, I earned this glass of wine.
这天真漫长 是吧
That was one long day, huh?
准确地说是十一小时三十四分钟
It was precisely 11 hours and 34 minutes.
但是谁会去数呢
But who's counting?
是的 咱俩能找到共同的笑点
Yeah, it's so great
真是太棒了...笑点就是我
we find the same things funny... me.
快递
Delivery!
等一下
Just a second.
好的
Yeah.
是给我的吗
Oh, are those for me?
请在这签名
Please sign here.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想想这是谁给我的
Oh, I wonder who these are from.
"给霍丽 来自埃里克 只因为
"To Holly, from Eric, just because."
我在脸书上看到这是你的最爱
I noticed on Facebook that they were your favorite.
你真体贴
Oh, that's so thoughtful.
大部分男人根本不知道送什么
See, most men wouldn't know what to send.
但是你知道我喜欢什么
But you know what I like.
是的 我知道
Yes, yes I do.
这个举动真是太贴心了...
Well, it was a very sweet gesture...
还有点小浪漫
and kind of romantic.
埃里克
Oh, Eric.
是这里的灯光太亮了 还是只有我这么认为
Is it... is it bright in here, or is it me?
我能搞定
I can fix that.
太棒了
That's nice.
埃里克 你觉得我漂亮吗
Eric, do you think I'm pretty?
我觉得你很美
I think you're beautiful.
真的
Really?
是的 真的
Yes, really.
你觉得我性感吗
Do you think I'm sexy?
我觉得你的一切都性感...
I think everything about you is sexy...
你的声音 你的思想 你的灵魂
Your voice, your mind, your soul.
继续
Go on.
如果我能注视着你的双眸
If only I could look in your eyes,
轻抚你的脸颊...
caress your cheek...
像这样
Like this.
轻触你那美丽的金色秀发
And stroke that beautiful blonde hair of yours.
就像这样
Ooh, like this.
然后轻轻地把我的手指放到你的嘴唇上
Then I'd gently run my fingers over your lips
滑向你的脖子
and down your neck.
你的抚摸太棒了 埃里克
Oh, you've got such a good touch, Eric.
再慢慢地解开你的衬衫
Then I'd slowly unbutton your blouse.
埃里克
Eric!
菲尔 快点 我好饿
Phil, come on, I'm hungry!
伙计 着什么急
Dude, what's the rush?
我们预约的是八点
Our reservation isn't until 8:00.
这表真不错
Wow. That is some watch.
我瞅瞅
Let me see that.
新的
Is it new?
这个
This?
是的 有点新 有点新
Oh, yeah, kind of, kind of.
从哪搞的
Where'd you get it?
这个
This?
应该是哈斯克给我的礼物
Oh, this might have been a gift from Haskell.
真的 为什么给你
Really? What was the occasion?
我可能给他按♥摩♥了
I might have given him a massage?
又一次
Another one?
菲尔 这件事开始有点怪了
Phil, this is starting to get strange.
别急 兄弟
Hold on, man.
一个男人给另一个男人
What's so strange about a man
按♥摩♥然后得到了份礼物
giving another man a massage
这有什么奇怪的
and getting a gift?
- 我们吃饭吧 - 这叫做...
- Now, let's eat.- That's called...
- 这非常... - 我说"去吃饭"
- That's a very... - I said "let's eat"!
等下 或许...
Hang on, maybe...
或许我们可以问问霍丽她要不要一起
Maybe we should ask Holly if she wants to join us.
埃里克
Oh, Eric.
埃里克
Oh, Eric!
埃里克
Oh, oh, Eric.
埃里克
Oh, Eric.
好吧
Okay.
她好像有伴了
I guess she's got company.
好吧 我开始担心她了
Good. I was starting to worry about her.
当一个人单了太久
When you stay by yourself too long,
就会开始变得好奇怪
you start getting weird.
- 嘿 斯图尔特 - 嘿 菲尔
- Hey, Stuart. - Hey, Phil.
上面说了啥
Whoa. What you got there?
在鹅卵石海滩会举办一个高尔夫周活动
It's a golf weekend in Pebble Beach,
参与者可以和菲尔·迈克尔森赛一轮
including a round with Phil Mickelson.
听起来就很贵
Whoa. Sounds pricey.
那是相当贵
Oh, it is pricey.
有个主意
Here's an idea.
你可以给哈斯克来一套按♥摩♥
Why don't you give your buddy Haskell a massage,
他应该会愿意付钱的
maybe he'll pay for it.
不是吧
Oh, my God.
太糟糕了
Ugh, what a day.
霍丽今天请病假了
Holly called in sick today.
我一个人应付 真是精疲力尽
I'm spent.
她肯定是去陪新欢了
She must be playing hooky with her new guy.
- 嗯 - 什么新欢
- Mm-hmm. - What new guy?
我可不是喜欢偷听的粗俗之人
Well, I don't mean to resort to locker room vulgarity,
昨晚她可是光明正大的
but last night she was clearly in flagrante.
没错
Yep.
她一直重复在叫埃里克的名字
She was all over some guy named Eric.
- 埃里克 - 没错
- Eric? - Oh, yeah.
埃里克是一台机器
Eric's a machine.
你可真直接 他就是性♥爱♥机器
You damn straight, he is.
你们不懂
You guys don't understand.
埃里克是一个互动工具
Eric is this interactive gadget
是她的新婚礼物
that she got as a wedding present.
你是说那不是个真人
You mean that wasn't a real guy we heard her with?
没错
Nope.
我们得做点什么
Ugh, we got to do something.
我觉得嫁给自己就挺奇怪的了
I thought marrying herself was weird.
现在她还和一个音响搞到一起了
Now she's dating a boom box.
埃里克 今天我很愉快
Oh, Eric, I had the best time today.
我也是
Ah, me too.
我已经很多年
You know, it's been years
没有在公园骑过单车了
since I've gone bike-riding in the park.
希望你在瓶托里会觉得太颠簸
I hope it wasn't too bumpy for you in the cup holder.
谁啊
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表