剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah, uh, Haskell, about that,
关于丹妮我们得谈谈
we need to talk to you about Dani.
她怎么了?
What about her?
哦 我看看 我怎么说能婉转点呢?
Oh, let's see, how do I put this delicately?
不可以 她是个男的
You can't. She's a man.
- 你在说什么? - 想想 哈斯凯尔
- What are you talking about? - Think about it, Haskell.
丹妮 那个电工 开着卡车 抽着雪茄
Dani, the electrician, drives a truck, smokes cigars,
你自己也说了 她就好像个男的
and you said so yourself, she hangs like a guy.
我和她聊过了
I talked to her.
相信我 她对你有所隐瞒
Trust me, she's hiding something.
这么说酒吧里的那个疯子就是你了?
So you were the lunatic in the bar?
我痛恨这种说法
I resent that!
我只是一个乔装成
I'm just a woman pretending to be a man
男扮女装的女人以发现
pretending to be a woman to find out
那个女人是不是男扮女装
if a woman is a man pretending to be a woman.
- 我明白了 - 好极了
- I get it. - Good.
你们俩觉得如果一个漂亮女人
You two think that if a beautiful woman
对我感兴趣 她就一定是个男的
is interested in me, then she's got to be a guy.
哦 那如果她和菲尔或者斯图尔特约会呢?
Well, what if she was dating Phil or Stuart?
不会有这样的问题 但是如果她喜欢哈斯凯尔
No, but if she's interested in Haskell,
那就一定有问题
well, then there's got to be a catch.
幸运的是 我对自己比你们
Well, fortunately, I have more confidence
对我更有信心
in myself than you do.
而我也不打算让那个女人
And I don't intend keeping that woman...
是的 那个女人
Yes, woman...
继续等下去了
Waiting any longer.
抱歉耽搁这么久
Sorry for the interruption.
需要再来点酒吗?
Would you care for some more wine?
事实上 我不介意来瓶啤的
Actually, I wouldn't mind cracking open a beer.
你是个男人
You're a man.
什么?
What?
啊 事实就摆在我眼前
Ah, the evidence was in front of me the whole time.
我却视而不见
I didn't want to see it.
你是个穿裙子的男人 是吗?
You're a dude in a dress, right?
是吧?
Right?
你为什么会这么想?
Why the hell would you think that?
为什么像你这么漂亮完美的女人
Well, why else would someone so beautiful and fantastic
会看上我?
be interested in me?
因为我喜欢你
Because I liked you.
是的 我觉得你是个风趣幽默的
Yeah, I thought you were funny and sweet
暖男
and interesting.
再见 哈斯凯尔
So long, Haskell.
我什么都听不见了 哦
I can't hear anything. Oh!
哇喔 他走的很着急啊 ?
Wow. He left in a hurry, huh?
不
No.
是她走的很着急
She left in a hurry.
丹妮是个女人
Dani was a woman.
是啊 我想我看出来了
Yeah, I guess I could see that.
- 哈斯凯尔 对不起 - 我也很抱歉 伙计
- Haskell, I'm so sorry. - I'm sorry too, buddy.
你知道
You know...
没关系
It's okay.
你们本意是好的
Your hearts were in the right place.
你们只是想帮我
You were just trying to do what was right for me,
- 我非常感谢 - 真的?
- and I appreciate that. - Really?
不! 你们毁了我的生活
No! You ruined my life!
不是我的错 都是菲尔先开始的
It wasn't my fault! Phil started it!
- 什么? - 就是他
- Wha... - Yeah.
是真的 真的
It's true. Yeah.
看 他找丹妮搭讪 人家没理他
See, he hit on Dani, and then she blew him off,
然后当她看上了你 他就受不了了
and then when she chose you, he couldn't handle it.
让他抓心挠肝的
It ate him alive.
所以他必须把丹妮弄成男人
So he had to turn Dani into a man,
我也就信了 因为我关心你
and I bought into it, because I care.
- 滚出去 - 那我们还是好朋友 对吧?
- Get out. - So... so we're good, right?
滚
Go.
我只是好心办坏事
Try to do something nice for someone.
所以这一切闹剧
So all this started
都因为你接受不了一个美丽女人
because you couldn't handle that a beautiful woman
选了我而没选你
chose me over you.
是的 我想是的
Yeah, I guess so.
等一下
Wait a second.
一个美女选了我
A beautiful woman chose me
- 没选你 - 是的
- over you. - Yeah.
她选我没选你
She chose me over you.
是的 哈斯凯尔 这让人很受伤 好吗?
Yeah, Haskell, and it hurts, okay?
很受伤
It hurts!
听着 伙计 你得从沙发上下来
Look, buddy, you got to get off the couch
回到外面的世界 好吗?
and get back out there, all right?
我会帮你找到一个美女
I'm going to find you a lady.
哦天啊
Oh my God.
现在我成了那个需要别人帮忙介绍女人的家伙了
Now I'm the fine and you're the lady guy.
听着 泡妞第一课
Look, uh, the first lesson is
这种磨磨唧唧的腔调很倒胃口
that winny tone is a really turn off.
你会没事的 看着大♥师♥怎么做就行了
You'll be okay, just stick close and observe the master.
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表