剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
Who is it?
是我 开门
It's me, open up.
现在我不方便
Oh, now's not a good time.
别逼我用备份钥匙
Don't make me use my spare key.
好吧 等等
Okay, just a second.
看看谁来了
Oh, hey, look who's here.
还成群结队 真棒
It's the whole gang, how cool.
伊登说你今天没去上班
Well, Eden told us that you weren't at work today,
我们就想过来看看
and we just wanted to come by
确认一下你是不是还好
and make sure you were okay.
我很好
Oh, I'm fine, you know.
我就是有点虚弱 有点累
I was just a little tired, a little run down.
需要一点私人时间
Needed a little me time, you know?
和埃里克没关系吗
So it has nothing to do with Eric?
埃里克 谁啊... 当然没有 那个东西
Eric, who's... Oh, Eric, no, that thing?
我把他送人了
I put him away.
- 很好啊 - 是啊
- That's good to hear. - Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
埃里克 堪萨斯的首府在哪儿
Eric, what's the capital of Kansas?
托皮卡
Topeka.
埃里克 他在这里干嘛
Eric? What's he doing here?
那就是埃里克
That's Eric?
尺寸比我想象得要小啊
He's smaller than I thought he'd be.
霍丽 你和埃里克的关系
Holly, this whole thing with Eric
不太正常了 好吗
has gotten out of hand, okay?
你逃避你的朋友 还不去工作
You're avoiding your friends. You're missing work.
得适可而止了
It has to stop.
有什么好止的
There's nothing to stop.
那好啊 我现在就带走他 然后还回去
Okay, well, then I'll just take him, and I'll send him back.
别碰他 他哪都不去
Don't you touch him. He's not going anywhere.
霍丽 这太扯了吧
Holly, this is ridiculous.
他好像成了你的男朋友
It's like he's become your boyfriend.
我的男朋友
My boyfriend?
现在谁在扯淡啊
Now who's being ridiculous?
我喜欢你的笑声
I love your laugh.
现在不是时候
Not now.
霍丽 这太不正常了
Holly, this isn't healthy, okay?
他是虚幻的
He's not real.
他对我来说是真实的
He's real to me.
他很可爱 而且善良
He's sweet. He's kind.
还会逗我笑
He makes me laugh.
说我很漂亮 很特别
Tells me I'm pretty. He thinks I'm special.
- 真的 - 没错
- Really? - Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
埃里克 我是霍丽的助手伊登·康克勒
Eric, this is Holly's assistant, Eden Kunkler.
名字真好听
What a lovely name.
埃里克 你觉得我特别吗
Eric, do you think I'm special?
非常特别
Very special.
他这只是出于礼貌
He's just being polite.
你觉得我漂亮吗
Do you think I'm pretty?
非常漂亮
I think you're beautiful.
那可是我们的专属歌♥曲
Hey, that's our song.
埃里克 你太浪漫了
Eric, you're so romantic.
伊登 要是我能看着你的双眼
Eden, if only I could look in your eyes,
亲吻你的脸颊该多好
caress your cheek.
闭嘴 你这个好色的小热水瓶
Stop it, you horny little thermos!
那可是你对我说的
That's what you said to me.
你说我很性感 很特别
You said I was sexy. You said I was special.
我的天 我居然在对一个罐头大喊大叫
Oh, my God, I'm yelling at a can!
我到底怎么了
What's wrong with me?
这太难堪了
I'm so embarrassed.
霍丽 别这样
Holly, don't be.
至少你已经幡然醒悟了
The important thing is, you came to your senses.
而且 你和那玩意儿
Yeah, besides, you and that thing
搞在一起太奇怪了
were getting way too freaky.
哈斯克的按♥摩♥时间到
Got to go massage Haskell.
那是什么鬼
What was that about?
我们就说霍丽和那个咖啡机之间的关系
Let's just say that Holly and the coffee grinder
并非这栋楼里最诡异的吧
isn't the weirdest relationship in the building.
- 你还好吗 - 我很好
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm fine.
就是感觉很傻
I just feel stupid.
我怎么会这么不理智
How could I let myself get so carried away?
因为你是个人啊
Uh, because you're human.
霍丽 你嫁给你自己
Holly, you married yourself
就是为了告诉大家 自己一个人也能活得很好
to show that you are fine on your own,
你做到了
and you are.
但这也不意味着
But that doesn't mean
你不会渴望和外界交流
that you don't still long for a connection.
也许是时候回来了
Maybe it's time to get back out there.
应该是吧
Maybe it is,
在我喜欢上烤面包机之前
before I start hitting on the toaster.
你不如把埃里克
Why don't you look at Eric
看做让你明白这些的人
as the guy who helped you realize that?
谢谢你 伊登
Thanks, Eden.
好吧
Oh, okay.
好吧 埃里克 是时候重置了
All right, Eric, time for a little reset.
你好 我是埃里克 你叫什么名字
Hi, I'm Eric. What's your name?
不会再吃你这一套了 短棍子
Not gonna happen, short stuff.
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表