剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
- Oh, there he is. - Hey.
- 准备好了吗 菲尔 - 准备好了
- Ready to do this, Phil? - Uh, I think so.
很好 你只有几句台词
Good. You've only got a few lines.
- 你会做好的 - 很抱歉
- You're going to be great. - Sorry, sorry.
做头发的时间有点长 接发很纠结
I got stuck in hair. I had a rogue extension.
你也是吗
You too?
- 你好 我是佐伊 - 你好 菲尔·蔡斯
- Hi, Zoey. - Hey, Phil Chase.
我是你的超级粉丝 超级粉丝
I am a big fan. Big fan.
谢谢你 真是太贴心了
Thank you. That's sweet.
好了 开拍
Okay. Roll.
- 菲尔 记住 - 什么
- Phil, remember. - Yes?
- 这支队伍是佐伊的 - 嗯
- Zoey owns the team. - Mm-hmm.
- 你突然闯了进来 - 嗯
- You burst in. - Mm-hmm.
你想为你的客户争取到更有利的条件
You want a better deal for your client.
给我的客户争取到更有利的条件
Better deal for my client.
好的
Okay.
开始
And action.
你在这里做什么 罗恩
What are you doing here, Ron?
你希望我给客户看这种条件吗
You expect me to take this deal back to my client?
除非他想为我效力
Only if he wants to play for me.
怎么回事 你怎么不讲话了
What's going on? Why aren't you talking?
- 他怎么不讲话了 - 抱歉我只是在等你
- Why isn't he talking? - I'm sorry I was just waiting
等你说 除非他愿意
for you to say, "Only if he wants
为我的队效力 但你说的是
to play for my team." But what you said was,
除非他愿意为我效力
"Only if he wants to play for me."
谁在乎我说了啥 我已经融入情境了
Who cares what I said. I was in the moment.
- 接着说就好了 - 明白了
- Just go with it. - Got it.
- 我明白了 好的 - 好的 不错
- I got it. Okay. - Okay, good.
再来一遍
Go again.
注意... 开始
And... action.
你在这里做什么 罗恩
What are you doing here, Ron?
你希望我给客户看这种条件吗
You expect me to take this deal back to my client?
除非他愿意为我的队效力
Only if he wants to play for my team.
我更喜欢你父亲掌管时候的队伍
Well, I liked it better when it was your dad's team.
是这样吗
Is that right?
现在又怎么了
Now what's the matter?
呃 我本来要接着说
Well, uh, I was supposed to continue talking
他肯定不会给我虚报低价
and say, "He would never lowball me."
但是你突然插♥进♥来说 是这样吗
But you jumped in and said, "Is that right?"
别管那些台词 你是个演员 演就好了
Forget the words. You're an actor. Act.
其实 我不是个演员
Actually, I'm not an actor.
什么
What?
- 这又是谁家大侄子 - 佐伊
- Whose nephew is this? - Zoey,
菲尔是真正的体育经纪人
Phil is an actual sports agent.
我们请他来当顾问
We brought him in as a consultant,
- 结果让他来演这个角色 - 好吧 现在
- ended up giving him the part. - Well, right now
他要毁了这出戏了
he's screwing up my scene.
我可就站在这儿呢
He's standing right here,
我也许能把这段戏演得更好些
and I could probably do the scene better
只要你能把台词念对
if you would just say the words correctly.
你这是在教训我怎么演戏吗
Did you just tell me how to act?
我有没有在你的工作上
Do I come to your job and tell you
告诉你该怎么做
how to do what you do?
至少没人用这种态度告诉我
Not with that attitude you don't.
你知道吗 这人真的惹怒我了
You know, this guy is really pissing me off.
- 彼此彼此 - 你们两个都很激动
- Back at ya. - You're both agitated.
你们彼此之间无法忍♥受对方
You can't stand each other.
- 你说对了 - 一点没错
- You got it. - You damn straight.
好极了 运用这个情绪 回到第一幕
Good. Use it! Back to one.
努力保持怒气
Try to keep up the anger.
对我很奏效
Works for me.
毫无问题
Not a problem.
好吧 根据人力资源手册
Okay, according to the HR handbook,
当你解雇一名雇员 不要把它变得与私人有关
"When terminating an employee, don't make it personal.
开门见山直截了当
Get right to the point."
我不知道我能不能干得了这个 伊登
I don't know if I can do this, Eden.
我不知道我有没有能力炒了他
I don't know if I can fire him.
呃 你最好能 你自己要求
Well, you better. You're the one who demanded
合伙人们给你更多职责的
the partners give you more responsibility.
我是说为会议室挑选新窗帘啊
I was talking about picking out new drapes
或者组织个神秘圣诞老人之类的职责啊
for the conference room or organizing a secret Santa.
嗨
Hey.
- 嗨 伊登 - 嗨 威尔
- Hi, Eden. - Hey, Will.
- 嗨 - 见到你很高兴
- Hey. - It's good to see you.
嗨 霍莉 你想见我
Hey, Holly, you wanted to see me?
- 威尔 请坐 - 好的
- Will, have a seat. - Oh, yes.
我打算开门见山了
I'm going to get right to the point.
- 你家里怎么样 - 我还是单身
- How's the family? - Still single.
- 噢 - 没错 不过你知道的
- Oh. - Yeah, but you know me,
- 我已经跟工作结婚了 - 哈 是的
- married to the job. - Oh, right.
我猜你一定很好奇我为什么叫你来这儿
I bet you're wondering why I called you up here.
- 事实上 是的 - 好吧 首先我要说
- Actually, I am. - Well, let me start off
你是一个非常好的律师
by saying, you are one terrific lawyer.
噢 天哪 我这是要升职了吗
Oh, my God, am I getting a promotion?
并不是
Not exactly.
威尔 人生是有许多条路的旅程
Will, life's a journey with many roads.
有的平顺 有的崎岖 有的直接跌落悬崖
Some smooth, some bumpy. Some go right off a cliff.
- 我这是被炒了吗 - 哦 并不是
- Am I getting fired? - Oh, no.
哦 我松了口气 哈哈
Oh, ooh. Whoo. What a relief. Ha-ha.
我是说 你不是没有被炒
I mean, you're not not getting fired.
只是我们不用炒这个词
It's just we don't use that word.
呃 你要被调职去一个不在这里的地方
Um, you're being transitioned to a place that's not here.
哦天哪
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God. Oh. Oh, wow.
哦 我一点预料都没有
Oh, I did not see that one coming.
好吧 我猜我现在最好去收拾我的个人用品
Well, I guess I better go pack up my office
然后走过这段通往大厅的悲伤而漫长的路
and take that sad, long walk to the lobby.
呃 你可以这样想 至少你并不孤独
Well, look at it this way, at least you won't be alone.
保安会护送你走出大楼
Security's waiting to escort you out of the building.
而且 只要你通过了泰瑟电击枪和警棍
And, you know, once you get past the Taser and the nightstick,
雷雷是个很好的人
Ray-Ray's a real nice man.
嗨 过得如何 哈斯克
Hey, how you doing, Haskell?
你在那封邮件里到底写了什么
What was in that email you wrote?
别跟我说你还想着这事呢
Don't tell me you're still thinking about that.
它快把我活吞了
It's eating me alive!
我到底做了什么让你如此生气
What could I have possibly done to make you so angry?
放弃吧 哈斯克 我不会告诉你的
Give it up, Haskell, I'm not telling you.
好吧 是不是那次我用你的邮箱账户
Well, was it when I used your email account
搜索俄♥罗♥斯♥新娘的事儿
to search for Russian brides?
- 你干了什么 - 不是那件
- You what? - Not that.
是不是那次我用了你的牙医办公室
Was it when I used your dental office
- 来开笑气派对 - 哦天哪
- for that nitrous oxide party? - Oh, my God!
不是吗 告诉我
No? Tell me!
再说一遍 不告诉你
For the last time, no!
好吧 好得很 不用告诉我
All right, fine, don't tell me,
但是你要知道... 这是在你我之间
but know this... this is creating a wall
垒起一道高墙 斯图尔特 一道墙
between us, Stuart. A wall!
- 这太荒谬了 - 你又添了一块砖
- This is ridiculous. - There's another brick.
- 那都很久以前的事儿了 - 我听不见你
- It's ancient history. - I can't hear you
隔着墙在说什么
through the wall.
放过这件事吧 哈斯克
Get over it, Haskell.
加德纳先生 拆掉这道墙
Mr. Gardner, tear down this wall!
嗨 你回来了
Hey, there he is.
丹泽尔
Denzel.
著名黑人演员丹泽尔·华盛顿
为什么我非得是丹泽尔 哈
Why I gotta be Denzel? Huh?
为何不能是布拉德·皮特或者布莱德利·库珀
How come I can't be Brad Pitt or Bradley Cooper?
啥
Huh?
为什么我非得是丹泽尔
Why I gotta be Denzel?
因为...
Because...
我只是跟你闹着玩 伙计
I'm just playing with you, man.
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表