剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
But look, how was I supposed to know she was so great
我会这么喜欢她
and that I'd like her so much?
嗯 所以你没把叉子带来
Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. So that's a negative on the fork?
嘿 看看这个
Hey, check it out.
有人在佐伊的推特上发了一张
Somebody posted a picture of you two
你们的合照
on Zoey's Twitter feed.
真的吗 他们都怎么说我的
No, really? What did they saying about me?
没什么 都是好话
Nothing. All good stuff.
让我看看
Let me see that.
佐伊跟那个无名小卒在一起干嘛
"What's Zoey doing with that nobody?"
无名小卒
Nobody?
你们也知道
Well, you know what,
总会有人看不顺眼的
there's always going to be one hater out there.
- 嗯 - 对啊
- Uh-huh. - Yeah.
你再读一条
Why don't you read another one?
我弄不明白 到底是他的耳朵太小还是头太大
"I can't decide. Are his ears too small or his head too big?
真是婴儿耳朵
Dude's got baby ears."
好了
All right, now.
这可不是婴儿耳朵
These aren't baby ears.
这些是男人的耳朵
These are man ears.
嘿 佐伊的粉丝 查查看
"Hey Zoey fans, just did a quick search,
婴儿耳朵的主人叫菲尔·蔡斯
and Baby Ears' name is Phil Chase."
"嘿 菲尔·蔡斯 你长得太蠢了 我恨你"
"Hey, Phil Chase, your face is stupid and I hate you."
这根本和聪明不搭边 这简直是恶毒
That's not even clever. They're just mean.
嘿 这有个西班牙语的评论
Hey, here's one in Spanish.
我认为菲尔·蔡斯似乎很愚蠢
"Creo que Phil Chase, parece estupido."
听起来挺积极的
Sounds positive.
嗨 斯图
Oh, hey, Stu.
猜猜是谁有五十个粉丝了
Guess who has 50 followers?
啊 这不错 哈斯克
Ah, that's impressive, Haskell.
虽然我只有十二个...
Especially since I only have 12....
是一千两百个粉丝 哈哈
hundred! Bam!
什么 不可能
What? That's impossible!
哦 我的错 现在是一千两百零五个了
Oh, no, my bad. Now it's 1,205.
我就简短一点
So at the risk of being redundant,
哈
bam!
你到底能说些什么
What the hell could you possibly be saying
让人觉得有趣的话
that people find interesting?
让我给你读一下我的标准推特
Let me read you a sample Tweet:
如果你想让蜡烛保留的时间长一些
"If you want to make a candle last longer,
把它放进冰箱
keep it in the freezer."
我不懂
I don't get it.
哦 冷气会让蜡油
Oh, you see, the cold helps the wax.
更持久
Makes it last...
不 我明白你那蠢笑话的笑点
No, I understand your stupid tip.
我只是不明白谁会在意这些
I just don't get who on earth would give a crap.
来自孟买♥♥的G.K.古纳拉特纳先生刚刚评论
Well, Mr. G.K. Gunaratna of Mumbai just said,
太赞了 兄弟
"You're killing it, brah."
啥
Nah!
根本没道理
It just doesn't make any sense.
它并不
It doesn't...
嘿 我是佐伊 菲尔在吗
Hi, I'm Zoey. Is Phil here?
你就是她
You're her.
虽然不是为了我
Look, it's not for me,
但是我能为我侄子向你索取一个法式热吻吗
but could I get a French kiss for my nephew?
请进 班克斯小姐 进来吧
Come in, please, Ms. Banks. Come in. Come in.
抱歉 我为哈斯克道歉
Sorry. Sorry about Haskell.
他没见过电影明星 所以他
He's never met a movie star before, so he's...
我是斯图尔特
I'm Stuart.
我不知道我为什么这么做
I don't know why I just did that.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
啊 菲尔 菲尔
Uh, Phil. Phil!
怎么了
What's going on?
佐伊 嗨
Zoey. Hey.
嗨 菲尔 能找个地方谈谈吗
Hey, Phil. Is there someplace we can talk?
不介意可以去厨房♥
Uh, feel free to use the kitchen.
多谢 斯图尔特
Thanks, Stuart.
我的荣幸
My pleasure.
我不知道我抽什么风
I don't know what's wrong with me!
佐伊 不是我抱怨
Zoey, not that I'm complaining,
但是你来这干嘛
but what are you doing here?
我不知道你看没看 但是有些我的粉丝
I don't know if you've seen it, but some of my fans
说了些针对你的比较恶毒的话
have been saying some pretty mean things about you.
什么
What?
并不知道
Hadn't noticed.
是的 他们说了你的坏话 我很抱歉
Well, they have, and I'm sorry.
我开始和另一个男人约会时他们会变得很恶毒
They can get pretty vicious when I start dating a new guy.
如果不是狗仔出现
None of this would have even happened
这一切都不会发生
if the paparazzi hadn't shown up.
这都不是事儿 我脸皮厚
It's not a problem. I've got thick skin.
再说了 谁会在意一些笨蛋
Besides, who cares if some stupid guy
觉得我有婴儿一样的耳朵呢
thinks I have baby ears.
我貌似看了一两条
I might have read one or two.
别担心 我爱这对珍珠小贝壳
Well, not to worry. I love those little puka shells.
他们很可爱 是吧
They are cute, aren't they?
可爱死了
Adorable.
今晚我要出席曼哈顿电影节
Listen, tonight I'm going to the Manhattan Film Critics Awards.
为了向我的粉丝展示你对我的重要
To show my fans you're important to me,
你要不要做我的男伴
why don't you come as my date?
你是在说你想炫耀我吗
Are you saying you want to show me off?
没错
That's what I'm saying.
嘿
Hey.
我要早点去做采访
I have to get there early to do some press.
这个能让你通过安检
This will get you past security.
要不我们现在直接跳到聚会之后的步骤吧
Why don't we just head to the after party right now?
抱歉 我得接这个
Oh. Sorry. I've got to take this.
介意吗
Do you mind?
错误警报
False alarm, y'all.
佐伊这关已经过了
All's good in Zoey Land.
好吧
Okay.
我不敢相信竟然有电影明星来我们家
I still can't believe there's a movie star in our apartment.
我觉得得做些什么来取悦她
I feel like I should do something to impress her.
哦 那你干嘛不让她把蜡烛放冰箱里
Oh, why don't you tell her to put a candle in the freezer
再做个屈膝礼呢
and then curtsey again?
嘿 菲尔
Hey, Phil.
我刚才看了那些可怕的推特
Listen, I've been reading all of those horrible Tweets
我并不认为你有死鱼眼 松鼠腮
and I don't think you have beady eyes, chipmunk cheeks,
或外星人的脑袋
or an E.T. head.
别担心
Well, you don't have to worry about it.
佐伊和我一切都好
All is good with Zoey and me.
事实上
As a matter of fact,
她今晚还要带我去电影节
she's taking me to an award show tonight.
太棒了 这次你不用再向狗仔爆料了
Great! And this time you won't have to alert the paparazzi
因为他们肯定会在那儿的
because they'll already be there.
什么 你才是那个昨晚向狗仔告密的人
What? You mean you're the one who tipped them off last night?
是 但是
Yes, but...
所以原来是这么回事
So this is what that was all about.
你只想通过和明星在一起来寻求关注
You just wanted to be seen with a star?
我信任你 结果你陷害我
I trusted you and you set me up?
- 我能解释 - 别费心了
- I can explain. - Don't bother.
我也不会相信了
I wouldn't believe it anyway.
不好意思 菲尔 我不是故意的
I'm sorry, Phil. I didn't mean...
是的 你就是
Well, you did.
菲尔没接受你的道歉篮子
Phil didn't accept your apology basket?
是的
No.
那么 我拿走了
Well, I'll take it.
我有个叔叔情况更糟
I've got an uncle who's taken a turn for the worse.
这篮子能让我在探望他的时候有点东西吃
It'll give me something to snack on while I'm visiting.
我都不知道我为什么要内疚
I don't even know why I feel so guilty.
如果菲尔没给狗仔打电♥话♥
If Phil hadn't called the paparazzi,
就没有我不小心说漏嘴的事了
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表