剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
Oh, I guess I'm up. Okay.
我做不到
I can't do this.
什么 我做错什么了吗
What? What did I do it wrong?
我 霍莉 实际上
Oh, I... Holly, the truth is, um...
我从来没有 我从来没跟女生在一起过
I've never... I've never been with a woman before.
什么
What?
天哪 真对不起 如果我骗了你 真对不起
Oh, God, I'm sorry. I'm sorry if I led you on.
我以为我能做到的
I thought I could do it!
我读书会的所有姐♥妹♥们♥都做到了
I mean, all the girls in my book club have done it.
珍妮特 没关系的
Janet, it's okay.
有很多你这样的
We get a lot like you. Mm-hmm.
想要狂野一把的新手
First-timers who want to take a walk on the wild side
想证明自己能做到
and prove that they can do it.
我那么明显吗
Was I that obvious?
只是对我们这种行家来说很明显 所以
Oh, only to those of us in the know, so...
我觉得好尴尬
I feel so embarrassed,
还觉得无聊以及自己很老套
not to mention boring and conventional.
别那么说
Hey, don't say that.
你走出了自己的舒适地带
You got out of your comfort zone.
你亲了另外一个女人 还摸到了她的大胸
You kissed another woman and enjoyed her ample breasts.
是的 我做到了 是吧
Yeah, I did, didn't I?
你知道吗
You know what?
我改变想法了 我想我要做下去
I've changed my mind. I think I want to do this.
不不不不 你不会想的
No, no, no, you don't.
- 不 我想 - 不
- No, I-I do. - No.
你让我觉得很舒服
I mean, you've made me feel so comfortable,
我知道 你会很温柔的
and, you know, I know that you'll be gentle.
不 我会很粗鲁的 我
Oh, no, I'll be very rough. I...
- 好吧 粗鲁一点 - 哇哦 哇哦
- Okay, be rough. - Ow! Ow!
淘气一点 教教我 霍莉
Be naughty. Teach me, Holly.
- 哦 - 教教我
- Oh. - Teach me.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 够了 对
All right, that's enough. Yep.
- 什么 不 - 对 对 对 对
- What? No. - Yep, yep, yep, yep.
你回家 然后继续练习一下
You go home and you work on what we've done here.
好吧
Well, uh, okay.
好吧
Yeah.
我们什么时候能再续前缘
When can we do this again?
等我联♥系♥吧
Well, I'll be in touch.
你走 然后你 你可以珍惜这段回忆
You go, and you, um... You cherish the memories,
不要忘了我是你第一任
and never forget I was your first.
你还记得你第一任吗 霍莉
Do you remember your first, Holly?
历历在目 犹如刚发生一样
Like it just happened.
妮基 话语无法表达我有多抱歉
Nicki, words cannot express how sorry I am.
我是一名糟糕 讨厌的人
I am a terrible, awful person.
接着说 我告诉你什么时候停
Keep going. I'll tell you when to stop.
- 你还好吗 - 我还好 还好
- Are you okay? - Ah, I'm fine. I'm fine.
我就不应该把苏菲带回来
I should have never brought Sophie back with me.
我就是想让旅途一直持续下去
I just wanted to keep my vacation going, you know?
我就是很喜欢在那儿的自己
I just liked who I was there.
我不仅仅是来自斯塔顿岛的妮基
I wasn't just Nicki from Staten Island.
首先 我喜欢来自斯塔顿岛的妮基
First of all, I like Nicki from Staten Island,
现在你就是这样 我更喜欢了
and now you're that and so much more.
你自己环游了世界
I mean, You traveled the world by yourself,
多么令人惊奇的经历啊
had amazing experiences.
你还带回来个女朋友 天了噜
You brought back a girlfriend, for flip's sake!
对的 你说的对
You know what? You're right.
我就是一名拥抱一切的 时尚而聪慧的女人
I am a hip, savvy woman who embraces everything.
- 对的 - 差异万碎
- Yeah. - Viva la difference.
其实 法语说法应该是差异万岁
Actually, vive la différence.
老娘没心情跟你扯语法
Okay, I'm not in the mood for that.
不好意思 明白了
Sorry. Understood.
我做到了 我进俱乐部啦
I did it. I'm in the club.
你跟女人勾搭上了
You hooked up with a woman?
对 我在酒吧碰到了一位女士
Mm-hmm. Yeah, I met my lady in a bar.
然后
And?
然后我们就回到我家了
And we went back to my place.
然后
And?
然后我们接吻了
And we kissed.
然后
And?
你们是小学生吗
What are you, a bunch of school kids?
嘿 妮基 我跟女的上二垒啦
Hey, Nicki, I got to second base with a woman!
我可是摸到胸了啊喂
I touched a boob!
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表