剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
哈斯凯尔 我电♥话♥出毛病了
Haskell, there's something wrong with my phone.
我的邮件都看不清楚了
My emails are blurry.
让我看一下
Let me have a look-see.
啊 我知道什么毛病了
Ah, I found the problem.
你年纪大了
You're old.
需要戴眼镜了
You need glasses.
你在说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
我眼睛没问题 就是有点累了
My eyes are perfect. They're just tired.
菲尔 稍安勿躁
Phil, there's no need to get defensive.
大家都在变老
We're all getting older.
说你自己吧!
Speak for yourself!
我和二十年前一样
Shoot, I'm the same guy I was 20 years ago.
嗨 快看那边
Hello. Check her out.
以前没见过啊
I haven't seen her here before.
也许她来这里做实地考察 进来
Maybe she's on a field trip, and she stopped in
用下卫生间
to use the potty.
有人在找心理平衡呢
Someone's overcompensating.
得了吧 菲尔
Come on, Phil,
你不觉得你自己年纪大了点吗?
don't you think you're a little old for her?
为什么不让她自己来决定呢?
Why don't we let her be the judge of that?
stranger danger 教育小孩陌生人有危险的守则总成
好吧 但是如果你听她喊"危险陌生人"
Okay, but you might want to back off
你最好赶快闪人
if she yells "stranger danger!"
你晚上想吃点什么?
So what do you want for dinner?
随你
Surprise me.
你有没有听过我们说话 哈斯凯尔?
Do you hear us, Haskell?
我们每天都重复一样的谈话
It's the same conversation every night.
我感觉我都快疯了
I feel like I'm losing my mind.
我不知道我是该大喊大叫呢
I don't know whether to scream
还是从桥上直接跳下
or jump off a bridge.
随你
Surprise me.
嘿 伙计们 怎么了?
Hey, guys, what's going on?
我感觉没有人欣赏我 完全被忽视
I'm feeling unappreciated and ignored.
再加上在地铁上被人上下其手
Add "felt up on the subway,"
你就和我一样了
and you got my day.
能给我来杯红葡萄酒吗?
Can I get a glass of cabernet, please?
哦 那我需要看一下你的身份证 小姑娘
Uh, I'm gonna need to see some I.D., pumpkin.
我真不敢相信她居然怀疑你的年龄
I can't believe she is questioning your age!
很难相信 是吧?
I know, right?
介意我看一下吗?
You mind if I see that?
感谢上帝
Thank you.
你好 我是菲尔
How you doing? I'm Phil.
- 克洛伊 - 很荣幸
- Chloe. - It's a pleasure.
哦 招待?
Uh, barkeep?
如果可以 我想来杯酒
I'd like to order a libation, if I may.
- 喝这个吧 - 哦
- Libate this. - Ow.
对不起 刚挂断汤姆的电♥话♥
I'm sorry, I just got off the phone with Tommy.
我们同意找个调停者解决我们的离婚问题
We agreed to use a mediator for our divorce,
之后他就找了个傻瓜律师来
and then he went and hired some bozo lawyer!
逼的我也得去雇个傻瓜了!
Now I need a bozo!
你身边不就坐了一个最大的傻瓜律师吗!
You've got one of the biggest right here!
哦!
Ow!
我是说你是个特别优秀的律师
I just meant that you're a great lawyer.
霍利是最好的
Holly is the best.
如果不是她 也不会有现在的我
If it weren't for her, I wouldn't be where I am today.
是吗 别把一切都怪到霍利的头上
Yeah, let's not pin all that on Holly.
不 我知道她很强
No, I know she's great.
只是我是无论如何都付不起那么贵的律师费的
There's just no way I can afford such a pricey lawyer.
我们事务所一直让我们
The firm has encouraged us
接一些免费的案子 你知道的?
to do some pro bono work, you know?
为那些需要帮助的 时运不济的人提供帮助
Represent the needy, the downtrodden,
打一些听着都让人心碎的案子
the really, really sad case...
是吗 算了吧 我不是你可怜的对象
Yeah, forget it. I'm no charity case.
我一小时五百美金
I charge $500 an hour.
那我们还是谈谈你免费代理的事儿吧
Let's go back to the bono thing.
我很乐意帮忙
I'd be happy to help you.
明天一早就到我的办公室
Why don't you come by my office first thing in the morning,
我们好好谈谈怎么样?
and we'll get started?
谢谢 霍利 真心感谢
Thank you, Holly. I really appreciate that.
不 不用谢我 能回馈社会
No, don't thank me... Feels good to give back
帮助那些被社会遗忘的人感觉很不错
to those who have fallen through the cracks of society.
别说了 我是破产了 不用你说
All right, I'm broke. I get it.
嘿 伙计们 我们晚点再见
Hey, guys. I'll check you later.
看起来克洛伊没觉得我太老
Turns out Chloe doesn't think I'm too old.
事实上 她认为我是她
As a matter of fact, she's taking me
最喜欢的那种型男
to some of her favorite hangs.
还真不知道儿童游乐场这么晚还营业
I didn't know Chuck E. Cheese stayed open this late.
真好笑啊 还有别的吗?
That's funny. Anyone else?
别忘了她的婴儿水杯
Don't forget her sippy cup.
哈哈哈哈 斯图尔特有什么要说的吗?
Oh ho ho ho ho ho ho! Stuart?
啊 哦 压力山大啊!
Ah. Oh. It's too much pressure!
对了 是儿童早教班吧
Something with gymboree!
前夫总动员 第四季 第二集 婚礼破坏者
哦 看看你 坐在电脑前
Ah, look at you, behind a desk,
妆容靓丽 职业女性的风范
all dressed up and professional.
伊顿 咖啡里的牛奶加多了
Eden, you put too much milk in my coffee.
我感觉要吐了
Now I'm bloated.
是啊 一切尽在我掌握
Yep, I got the world on a string.
来 我带你进去 女王殿下就喜欢这样
Here, I'll walk you in. Her Majesty likes it that way.
霍利 十点钟的客户到了
Holly, your 10:00 is here.
你给我们的客户倒茶或者咖啡了吗?
Did you offer our client any coffee or tea?
你说过免费的案子给他们倒水就行
You said the pro bonos just get water.
你可以走了 伊顿
That'll be all, Eden.
好高大尚的办公室啊
Fancy schmancy office.
看 从这你都可以看到斯塔顿岛
Look, you can almost see Staten Island,
就在那里我的生活四分五裂
where my life fell apart.
所以这些窗户都打不开
And that's why those windows don't open.
你丈夫的律师把财产分割协议
Your husband's attorney sent over the initial proposal
最初版送了过来
for the distribution of assets.
根据这份协议 我们平分账户里的钱
Okay, so according to this, we split the bank accounts,
卖♥♥♥房♥♥子的所得 还有车子
proceeds from the sale of the house, the car...
- 哇喔 - 怎么了?
- Whoa. - Whoa what?
他想要那个海水鱼缸?
He wants the saltwater aquarium?
不可能
No way.
我天天刷鱼缸
I'm the one who scraped the algae,
换沙子 设置的海盗主题
changed the gravel, created the whole pirate theme.
没人和你滚床单 你只能做这些了
That's what you do when you're not having sex.
尼基 让我给你点建议
Nicki, let me give you some advice.
离婚如同打仗
A divorce can become like a battlefield.
我的工作就是撇开所有感情因素
My job is to take all the emotions out of it
这样你们可以协商出一个合理的解决方案
so that you guys can work out a reasonable settlement
以后大家可以继续各自生活
and both move on.
话是这么说 但是
Yeah, but still...
没有但是 好吗?
No buts, okay?
关键就是要保持冷静 理智
It's just about staying calm, rational,
不要在一些小事上斤斤计较
not losing it over little things.
我是说 他们只是些东西 我的笔呢?
I mean, they're just objects... Where's my pen?
那可是我最喜欢的笔
It's my favorite pen.
伊顿 你是不是又把我喜欢的笔拿走了?
Eden, did you take my favorite pen again?
该死的
Damn it!
伊顿 你知道我的...
Eden, do you know where the hell my...
那是什么?
What is that?
垃圾邮件 你讨厌垃圾邮件的
Junk mail. You hate junk mail.
我更讨厌你对我有所隐瞒
I hate it more when you hide things from me.
- 拿来给我看 - 你不会想看的
- Let me see it. - You don't want to.
- 给我 - 不
- Gimme. - No.
别逼着我再把你倒挂起来
Don't make me hold you upside down again.
是来自中♥央♥公园的湖边别♥墅♥
It's from the Central Park Lake House.
亲爱的富兰克林女士 请允许我们提醒您
"Dear Ms. Franklin, a little reminder to put in your ear.
再过六个月 您的婚礼将在这里举♥行♥
In just six months, your wedding day's here."
哦 我的天啊 我忘记了取消婚礼
Oh, my god, I forgot to cancel my wedding.
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表