剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
但是到最后 我只是和你...
but then I got the job with you and...
我只是在不停的耽误自己
Just kept kicking the can down the road.
为什么我们之前都没有谈过这些
How is it that we've never talked about this?
当我们真的在谈的时候 我觉得你就会
Well, when we do talk, it does kind of seem
开始谈你自己了
to be about you.
我知道 我小时候也有过这种事
I know. It all started when I was a young girl.
我姐姐是所有人的焦点
My sister got all the attention,
- 所以我就像个...- 霍利
- so I'm like...- Holly!
- 噢 - 说我呢
- Oh! - Down here.
抱歉
Sorry.
你想做的是什么
Okay. So what is it you want to do?
额... 那就是问题的关键
Well, that's the problem.
因为我也不知道
I... I don't know.
好吧
Huh.
你要做的第一件事就是上完大学
Well, the first thing you're gonna do is finish college.
- 我付不起学费 - 我可以
- I can't afford that. - I can.
伊顿 你将是霍利·富兰克林奖学金的
You, Eden, are going to be the first recipient
第一个受赠者
of the Holly Franklin scholarship.
我的天 真的吗
Oh, my god. Seriously?
当然 我可以给你调整工作时间
Yes! I'll be flexible with your hours,
这样你就可以完成你的学业了
so you can finish school,
剩下的事我们在以后再说
and the rest we'll figure out along the way.
你会为我做这些
You would do all this for me?
因为你值得
You're worth it.
过来
Oh! Come here.
恩
Mm!
你记得之前你说过 你想要
You know the other day you said you wanted
改变一个人的人生吗 你做到了
to change someone's life. You have.
你改变了我的人生
Mine.
我想是的
I guess I did.
来吧 把这些东西拆了 然后来庆祝一下
Come on, let's tear into this basket and celebrate!
没门儿 把这些东西还给我
No way! This baby's going back!
我刚可劝了一个孩子要完成她的大学学业
I got a kid to put through college!
天啊 为什么它会在这儿
God, what's in here?
哈斯凯尔 听好了
Okay, Haskell, listen.
罗伯随时都有可能过来
Rob will be here any minute.
你确定你做好准备了吗
Sure you're up for this?
我再确定不过了
I'm more than up for it.
他等这一刻已经等了二十年了
He's had this coming for 20 years.
你想玩我 现在来看看是谁在玩谁
You wanna play me, now let's see who's playing whom.
如果你真的想玩他
Hey, you really wanna play him,
给我买♥♥一件高级羊毛外套
buy me a cashmere top coat
来配这件西装
to go with this suit.
嘿他来了 这个状态 保持下去
Okay, there he is. Haskell, stay strong.
是啊 男装店九点关门 所以你或许...
Yeah, but the stores close at 9:00, so maybe you...
- 得了吧 - 我只是..
- come on. - I'm just...
嘿 这不是我亲爱的哥哥吗
Hey, there's my favorite brother.
轿车就在外面 我们在这儿干嘛
The limo's outside. What are we doing here?
罗伯 坐下来 我想和你谈点事
Uh, sit down, Rob. I gotta tell you something.
好吧
Okay.
但是首先我想说 你在知道了我的所作所为后
But first, let me just say, after everything that I've done,
还愿意捐给我一个肾真是太让我惊讶了
the fact that you're willing to give me a kidney amazes me.
如果我是你 我可能都不会这样
If I were in your shoes, I don't think I would have done it.
但是我不应该这么惊喜的
But I shouldn't be surprised.
因为你本来就比我好哈斯凯尔
You're a better man than me, Haskell.
一直如此
You always have been.
你想跟我说什么
So what'd you wanna tell me?
额...
Um...
是关于这个肾的
It's about the kidney.
- 你什么时候需要 - 我不需要了
- When do you want it? - I don't.
- 什么 - 那该死的测验结果出来了
- What? - The blood test came back.
- 结果是 我们不匹配 - 怎么可能
- Turns out we're not a match. - How can that be?
在其他地方 我们就像双胞胎一样
In every other way, we're like twins.
- 你什么时候知道的 - 几天前
- When did you know this? - A couple of days ago.
为什么你不早点告诉我
Why didn't you tell me sooner?
因为我喜欢和你呆在一起
Because I love spending time with you.
我怕我告诉了你
And I was afraid that
我们在一起的时光就结束了
if I told you the truth, it would end.
而且我能想到你回来的唯一理由
And I was starting to think that the only reason you came back
就是想要拿走我的器官
was to cut me off a body part.
本来是这样的
It was.
我回来确实是想要一个肾
I came back for a kidney
但是 我找到了我的哥哥
but I found my brother.
那肾源要怎么办呢 我们会你找到一个的
What you're gonna do for a kidney, we've gotta find you a kidney.
别担心 你还记得我们在泽西的表兄拉里吗
Don't worry, remember cousin Larry, in Jersey?
结果显示我和他是匹配的
Turns out we're a match.
我准备给他十万美元
I'm gonna pay him a 100 grand.
十万
100 grand?
我要求重测一次
I demand a re-test.
我想你
I missed you.
我也想你
I missed you too.
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表