剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
Haskell, the journey of a thousand miles
始于足下
begins with the first step.
甚至在你还没有觉察的时候它就回来啦
It'll be home before you know it.
好吧
Okay.
他们关门了
They're closed.
- 嘿 伊登. - 嘿
- Hi, Eden. - Hey.
你觉得这个新包包怎么样
How are you liking the new bag?
我很喜欢
I love it.
虽然今天早上找个钥匙
Although it did take me 45 minutes
用了我四十五分钟
to find my keys this morning.
跟弗莱德进展怎么样了 哈哈哈
So how's it going with Fred? Lol.
太棒了 我们完全不来电
Fantastic. We have zero chemistry. Hm.
我们不仅接不上彼此的话
Not only do we not finish each other's sentences,
他连他自己的话都接不上
he barely finishes his own.
听起来你在降级约会里大获全胜啊
Sounds like you hit the down-dating jackpot.
我得非常小心 伊登
I have to be very careful, Eden.
他的约会对象可是一个他从未企及的层次
He's dating at a level he never has before.
我只是 不想让他爱上我 你懂吗
I just... I don't want him falling for me, you know?
所以我们今晚没有见面
So that's why we're not seeing each other tonight.
我觉得让他欲求不满 这样比较好
I think it's best if he has me in small doses.
我也发现了 那样效果最好啦
I found that works best.
是啊
Yeah.
嘿 你知道吗 那是弗莱德
Hey, what do you know? There's Fred.
- 哪儿 - 在吧台那里
- Where? - At the bar.
霍丽 你胜券在握了
Holly, you've got yourself a winner.
这真是一个极其不引人注目的人啊
That is one unremarkable man.
是啊 我也觉得
Yeah, I like to think so.
怎么了
Huh, what?
他好像跟其他女人在一起
He appears to be with that woman.
但是你不在乎 对吧
But you don't care, right?
当然不在乎
Of course not. Ha!
这就是降级约会的好处 不在乎
That's the beauty of down-dating: do not care.
对 干得好
Yep. Good for you.
还是 感觉有点奇怪
Still, it's a little odd.
我是说 为什么他要跟其他女人在一起呢
I mean, why would he be with another woman
他已经有我了 我集他所有幻想于一身
when I'm all he thinks and dreams about?
你懂的 他
Oh, well, you know, he...
他可能只是在自我保护
He's probably just protecting himself
这样你甩掉他的时候可以不受伤害
from the inevitable heartbreak when you dump him.
对 就是这样
That's it. That's it right there.
哈哈哈 对吧
Lol, right?
哈哈哈 亲爱的
Lol, baby!
你快纠结死了对吧
It's killing you, isn't it?
那个死骗子
That cheating son of a bitch!
来 快点
Come on, hurry up.
哥们 我们来了 淡定点
Dude, we're coming. Calm down.
我拿回沙发以后自然就淡定了
I'll calm down when I get my couch.
到了 7H
This is it, 7H.
淡定点 好吗
Stay cool, all right?
不要看起来太急切
You don't want to seem too desperate,
要不然他们会以为出什么事了
or they'll think something's up.
对 就给他们出价的两倍
Yeah, just offer them twice what they paid,
然后我们就可以出来了
and then we're out.
两倍 我看起来像土豪吗
Twice? Do I look like Jay Z?
不 你不像
No, you do not.
你好 有什么事吗
Hello, can I help you?
非常抱歉打扰了 我是哈斯克
So sorry to intrude. I'm Haskell.
这位是我朋友 菲尔 旁边那个是斯图尔特
This is my dear friend, Phil, and the other one is Stuart.
是我们把沙发捐给福利院的
We donated the couch to Goodwill.
快请进 请进
Oh, come in. Come in.
如果他们不想卖♥♥怎么办
What if they don't want to sell?
他们才刚买♥♥了一晚上
They've only had it for one night.
能有多少感情啊
How attached to it could they be?
亲爱的 孩子们 这就是那些
Honey, kids, these are the wonderful people
捐赠了沙发的好人
who donated our couch.
是你把大棕棕给我们的吗
You gave us Big Brownie?
他们喜欢的不得了 他们甚至还给它起了名字
They love it so much, they already named it.
实在太感谢你们了
I can't thank you enough.
这个沙发真的让我们全家都紧密联♥系♥在一起
This couch has really brought our family together.
它让我们的房♥子真正有了家的样子
It's made our little house a home.
确实让房♥间更协调了
Well, it does tie the room together beautifully.
最近我们真的不太顺 吉姆失业
Things have been tough. Between Jim getting laid off
我在医院的工时又减少了
and my hours being reduced at the hospital,
我们差点维持不下去了
we could barely make ends meet.
这个沙发真的是上天的馈赠
Finding this couch was a godsend.
就像一个好运符
It's even a good luck charm.
我今天还获得了面试机会
I got a job interview today,
这是几个星期来的第一次
first one in weeks.
是嘛
Oh! How about that?
我们可以帮什么忙吗
So, what can we do for you?
我想把沙发要回来
I want the couch back.
什么
What?
他的意思是 捐赠沙发是一个错误
What he means is, the couch was donated by mistake,
所以 不幸的是 他需要大棕棕回来
so unfortunately, we do kind of need Big Brownie back.
所以我愿意补偿你们
That's why I'm willing to reimburse you
买♥♥沙发的钱 再加上数量不菲的额外红利
for everything you spent, plus a sizable bonus.
二十块
20 bucks!
二十美元
$20?
两千美元
$2,000.
为什么这沙发要两千美元
Why would you give us $2,000 for the couch?
我不知道现在什么情况 伙计们
Yeah. I don't know what's going on here, guys,
但我们买♥♥了这个沙发 不会给你们的
but we bought this couch, and we're keeping it.
好吧
All right, all right.
我来告诉你什么情况
I'll tell you what's going on.
这个沙发是
I built this couch
我和我爸爸一起做的
with my dad.
我们砍了一棵花旗松来做框架
We cut down a Douglas fir for the frame.
制革
Tanned the leather,
亲手缝了一针一线
even sewed every stitch by hand.
下来
Get off there.
刚开始的时候我们的关系并不好
We weren't close when it started.
但完工了之后
But when we finished,
我们成为了真正的父子
we were father and son.
这是我父亲
And now, this is all I have
留给我唯一的回忆了
to remember him by.
我爱的一切
Everything I love in life...
都在这个沙发里
Yes... Is stuffed in that couch.
太感人了
That is so moving.
是的 菲尔 你抓着一边
Yes, it is. Phil, grab an end.
等等
Hold it.
我也想念我的爸爸
I miss my dad, too.
抱一个
Bring it in!
沙发是你们的了
The couch is yours.
但我们只能接受我们付的八十美元
But we'll only accept the $80 we paid for it,
一分都不能多要
not a penny more.
好的 没问题
Done, done, and done.
拿着
Here you go.
拿着 拿着
There... there you go. There you go!
好了 我们走吧 我们走吧
All right, let's go, let's go, let's go.
妈妈 大棕棕一定要走吗
Mom, does Big Brownie really have to go?
宝贝 我们应该这么做
It's the right thing to do, sweetie.
别担心 儿子
Don't worry, son.
如果这份工作顺利
If this job works out,
我们可能有钱买♥♥新沙发
maybe we'll have enough money for a new couch.
哈斯克 给他们些什么吧
Haskell, give them something.
好吧
Okay.
你说得对
You're right.
黑暗中总有一丝光明
Every cloud has a silver lining.
哈斯克
Haskell.
知道了
All right!
我知道了
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表