剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
因为你是一位温暖
Because you are a warm,
敏感 关怀他人
sensitive, caring,
有同情心的女人
compassionate woman.
- 出去 - 什么
- Get out. - What?
这段关系结束了
This relationship is terminated.
请腾出地方吧
Please vacate the premises.
- 你要把我扔出去 - 把钥匙留下
- You're throwing me out? - I need you to leave your keys.
- 可是 霍莉 - 我要叫雷雷了
- But, Holly... - Don't make me call Ray-Ray.
这才是大男人的做法
And that's how the big boys do it.
不 哈斯克
No, Haskell.
别缠着我了
Will you stop bugging me?
我要看那封邮件
I want to see that email.
你再怎么求我都不会给你看的
I don't care how much you beg, I'm not showing you anything.
我蜜月那一幕又重演了
It's my honeymoon all over again.
求你了 求你让我看看吧
Please! Please show it to me.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
你既然这么想看
You want to see it so badly?
准备好受伤害吧
Then be prepared for the pain.
这么说是不好的内容
So it's negative.
好 找到了
All right, here it is.
"主题 无法弥补的伤痛
"Subject: A hurt that will never heal.
哈斯克 你是个残忍♥ 无情 自我为中心
Haskell, you are a cruel, heartless, self-centered,
卑鄙 没有同情心的人"
miserable, uncaring man."
为什么 我做什么了
Why? What did I do?
我刚搬进来一星期
It was the first week I moved in.
还没走出离婚的痛苦
I was still devastated from my divorce.
我孤独悲伤 渴望陪伴
I was sad and lonely and desperate for companionship.
我问你要不要一起看顶级厨师
I asked you if you would watch Top Chef with me...
你却说 "不啦 我有更好的安排"
You just said, "Nah, I've got better things to do."
- 我那样说的吗 - 对
- I said that? - Yes.
没错 你说了 但重要的是
Yes, you did. But the important thing is
一切都过去了
it's in the past.
- 那我们没事了 - 当然没事了
- So we're good? - Of course we're good.
好啦 从那时起我们一路走来
Come on, we've come a long way since then.
嘿 这样吧
And, hey, you know what?
新一季今晚开播
Um, the new season is starting tonight.
我们到楼上看顶级主厨吧
What do you say we go upstairs and watch Top Chef?
不啦 我有更好的安排
Nah, I got better things to do.
嘿 你来了 丹泽尔或 或者布拉德·皮特
Hey, there he is. Denzel or... or... or Brad Pitt
或者布拉德利·库珀 或者那个
or Bradley Cooper or, you know...
- 我眼里没有肤色的 - 好了
- I don't see color. - Okay.
我做到了 我和佐伊完成了那场戏
I did it. I finished that scene with Zoey.
肯定如释重负
Oh, that must be a relief.
- 也许吧 - 哦
- I guess so. - Oh.
- 佐伊·班克斯 - 对 她是叫这个名字
- Zoey Banks. - Yeah, that's her name.
不 不 佐伊·班克斯进酒吧了
No, no, Zoey Banks just walked in the bar!
- 真的吗 - 她过来了
- Really. - She's coming over!
- 她过来了 - 好了 淡定
- She's coming over! - All right, play cool.
淡定 淡定
Play cool, play cool!
佐伊·班克斯 我爱你
Zoey Banks, I love you!
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. I'm sorry.
- 那怎么回事 - 什么怎么回事
- What was that about? - What was what about?
- 那个吻 - 那是
- That kiss. - Oh, that was...
我就那样
just me, you know,
像你说的即兴发挥
being in the moment like you told me.
- 这么说你是在演了 - 对 对
- So you were acting? - Yeah, yeah.
得了吧 再好的演员
Please, you're not a good enough actor
也不会那样吻的
to kiss like that.
也许你有感觉说明
Well, maybe the fact that you felt something
- 我确实演得好 - 谁说我有感觉了
- says that I am. - Who says I felt something?
你来找我
You're here.
我明白了 再见
I'll fix that. See you.
好吧 等等
Okay, wait. Wait.
也许我不是在演
Maybe I wasn't totally acting.
- 也许我也不是 - 所以呢
- Maybe I wasn't either. - So now what?
我该给你电♥话♥
Now is when I give you my number,
你三天后再打不会显得太饥渴
you wait three days so you don't look desperate...
然后约我出去
And then ask me out.
你凭什么觉得我会打给你
What makes you think I'll call?
你会的
You'll call.
别太肯定了
Don't be so sure about that.
你不了解我的 姑娘
You don't know me, girl.
喂
Hello.
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表