剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
Now, hang on, Haskell.
这还是个重大的决定
This is still a very big decision.
菲尔和我得再讨论讨论
Phil and I are gonna have to talk it over.
- 好 - 上帝啊 必须的
- Yes. - God, yes.
太棒了
Yeah!
来啦
Coming.
你们俩上哪儿去啦
Oh, where have you guys been?
还以为你去见哈斯克了呢
I thought you were gonna see Haskell.
是去了
We did.
怎么样呢 把他带回来了吗
Well, what happened? Did you get him to come back?
不幸的是 并没有
Sadly, no.
为什么啊
Well, why not?
在那么个孤单寒冷的公♥寓♥里 他怎么可能开心
He can't be happy in some cold, lonely apartment.
那里也多少有些优点
Well, it does have its charms...
大厨用豪华厨房♥ 高高的屋顶
You know, chef's kitchen, high ceilings.
带按♥摩♥喷嘴的蒸气浴
Oh, steam shower with nozzles.
好多喷嘴呢
Lots of nozzles.
比起咱们来 他竟选了公♥寓♥
So he's choosing an apartment over us?
难以置信
I can't believe it.
不过 至少咱们还有彼此
But, hey, at least we have each other.
是 是
Yes, yes.
这是件好事
And that's a good thing...
但是乐极生悲
But sometimes too much of a good thing
也常常发生
can be a bad thing.
为什么会乐极生悲 你们到底想说什么
Why's a good thing a bad thing? Where you going with that?
有趣的是 当...
Well, it's funny. Uh, see, while...
我们在他那里的时候 哈斯克邀请我们搬进去
we were over there, Haskell kind of asked us to move in.
我真想看看被你们拒绝的时候
Oh-ho! I wish I could have seen the look on his face
他那张蠢脸
when you turned him down.
你们 你们拒绝了的 是吧
You... you did turn him down, didn't you?
我们也没多说
Well, not in so many words.
你们到底说了什么
Exactly what words did you use?
我不记得细节了
I don't remember the exact words.
说的意思差不多是
It was something along the lines of, um...
同意
yes.
什么
Wha...
你们也要抛弃我
You're ditching me too?
因为我们爱你
Yes, because we love you!
是啊
Yeah.
这些年来 霍莉 你一直把我们放在首位
All these years, Holly, you've been putting us first.
是啊 把自己搁在一边 一心只为我们
That's right... setting aside your needs for us,
我们竟然就那么心安理得
and we let that happen.
- 我们太自私了 - 嗯 太自私啦
- We've been selfish. - Mm. So selfish!
是时间让你闪耀了
Now it's your time to shine.
闪耀吧 姑娘
You shine, girl.
等等 好 等一下
Wait, wait, okay, so wait.
你们做这些是为了我 为了我的幸福
You're doing all this for me, for my happiness?
- 是啊 就是 - 是你应得的 霍莉
- Yeah. That's it. - Yeah, you deserve it, Holly.
这简直是我这辈子听过的最大的屁话
That is just the biggest load of crap I've ever heard!
你们才不是为了我 你们是因为
You're not doing it for me. You're doing it 'cause
自己想住进那个又大又炫酷的公♥寓♥
you want to move into some big, fancy apartment.
你们应该有种说出来的
You should have just had the balls to come out and say it.
至少我还能敬你们两条汉子
At least I would have respected that.
说得对 我们太抱歉了
You're right. We're sorry.
是啊 我们本该告诉你真♥相♥的
Yeah, we should have told you the truth.
谢你哦
Thank you.
滚
Get out!
他来了 我的理财经理
There he is, my wealth manager!
让我感到生有所值的男人
The man who makes my life worth living!
- 你好啊 哈斯克 - 请进 阿尼
- Hello, Haskell. - Come on in, Arnie!
我赚了吗 我们先谈谈饼状图吧
How's my money? Let's start with the pie charts.
你懂的 我喜欢饼状图
You know, I love the pie charts.
- 今天没有饼状图 - 那你有什么消息
- No pie charts today. - What do you got?
哈斯克 你知道当你走到赛马场
Haskell, you know when you go to the track
你的直觉会告诉你要选择一匹胜算不大的马
and you have a gut feeling about a long shot,
所以你会押一大笔赌注在那匹马上
so you put a bundle on it?
- 是啊 - 铃♥声♥一响 马儿就跑了
- Uh-huh. - The bell rings, they're off.
而你的马落后了
Your horse is at the back of the pack,
但是在转弯处 它冲了上来
but at the clubhouse turn, he makes his move,
直奔向最后冲刺阶段
coming down the final stretch,
两匹马一直不分上下
it's neck and neck
直到你押的马以一鼻之差赢了比赛
until your horse wins by a nose!
- 是啊 - 事实并非如此
- Yes! - Well, that didn't happen.
你破产了
You're broke.
什么 说我破产了 你什么意思啊
What? What do you mean I'm broke?
相信我 我也不忍♥心告诉你
Believe me, this was not easy for me to say.
所以我才说些振奋人心的赛马故事当开场白
That's why I opened with the uplifting racetrack story.
那我的钱不就遭殃了
What the hell happened to my money?
你应该打理好我的资产的
You were supposed to be managing it!
是你坚持要百分之六十的报酬的
You're the one that insisted on a 60% return.
如今 第三世界的次级按揭贷款
Now, while third-world subprime mortgages
可是诱人得很啊
can be very lucrative,
但波动性也很大
they can also be highly volatile.
谁会预料到哈萨克斯坦共和国的房♥地♥产♥经济
Now, who knew that the Kazakhstan real-estate bubble
会发生泡沫破裂
would burst?
我 我不信
I...I don't believe it!
我的钱一分不剩了 我要怎么办啊
I don't have any money? What am I gonna do?
现在 就这个公♥寓♥而言 别担心
Well, now, as far as this place goes, don't worry.
我帮你走了后门
I pulled some strings.
你可以五点后再搬出去
You don't have to be out until 5:00.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我没力气了 我 我犯呕了
I'm weak. I... I'm nauseous.
我 我 我手臂已经完全麻木了
I... I... I've lost all feeling in my arms.
抬都不抬起来
I can't lift them.
你能帮我掐死你自己吗
Would you do me a favor and strangle yourself?
我觉得或许我该告辞了
I think maybe I should say my good-byes.
我要留些我的名片在门边
I'm going to leave some cards by the door.
如果你能把我介绍给别人 我感激不尽
Referrals are always appreciated.
- 嘿 - 你好
- Hey. - Hi.
太悲催了 哈斯克 不过我们还是跟她说了
Well, it was upsetting, Haskell, but we did it.
我们告诉霍莉我们要搬出来
We told Holly we're moving out.
是啊 她不太愿意
Yeah. And she did not take it well,
但往好的方面想
but on the upside...
我们可以享受这里的一切了
we have all of this.
是啊 老兄 家 甜蜜的家
That's right, buddy... Home, sweet home.
太棒了 不是吗
Magnificent, isn't it?
我们五点前必须搬出去
We have to be out by 5:00.
出去
"Out"?
你是说我们出去 好让管家
You mean out so that housekeeping
过来把那些小薄荷糖洒在我们的枕头上吗
can come put those little mints on our pillows?
我是说
I mean...
搬出去
out.
我们没地方住了
We have no place to live.
我破产了
I'm broke,
没钱了 身无分文
busted, penniless.
我的苍天
Oh, dear God in Heaven,
我就跟他们一样
I'm one of them!
我 我不明白
I... I don't get it.
哈斯克 你的钱到底怎么了
Haskell, what happened to all your money?
我现在人在五十层 别问我那问题
Don't ask me that question when I'm 50 floors up!
这都是你的错 老兄
This is all your fault, man.
是你引诱我们一起蒸汽淋浴的
You're the one who seduced us with your steam showers
还有你的加温马桶
and your heated toilet seats!
是啊 还有你那带有八个炉嘴的瓦斯炉
Yeah, yeah, and your eight-burner range
以及你的意面水龙头
and your pasta faucet.
少跟我装出一脸无辜的样子
Don't play the doe-eyed innocent with me!
你们一下电梯 裤腰带就松了
Your panties dropped the second you were off that elevator!
他说得对 他说得对
He's right. He's right.
他说得对 我们
He's right. We...
我们为了一套公♥寓♥而出♥卖♥♥♥了霍莉
We sold out Holly for an apartment.
是的 可我们该怎么办 我们要住哪
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表