剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
你开门为什么还垫块手帕
Why do you have to open the door with your hanky?
最近是流感高峰期
It's cold and flu season.
先生们 你们能不能
Gentlemen, would you be so kind
来一下我房♥间
as to join me in the bedroom?
如果我们是电影中的人物
Now, you know if we were in a movie,
观众一定会大喊 不要啊
the audience would be screaming, "Don't you do it.
不要进那个房♥间
Don't you go in that bedroom."
别这么夸张好吗
Don't be so melodramatic.
你先进
You go first.
先生们
Hello, gentlemen.
哈斯克 你弄这么多钞票干什么
Haskell, what the hell are you doing with all this money?
静静地躺着
Lying in it.
畅快地游着
Swimming in it.
好喜欢这样啊
Lovin' it!
过来呀 百元大钞最舒服了
Come here, you. The hundies are the softest.
太可怕了 可我又移不开眼睛
It's horrifying, but I can't look away.
我去了趟银行
So, I went to the bank
把我用那个软件赚的钱通通取出来了
and I took out every dollar I made on that app
再加上我的积蓄
and the other dollar that was there before.
我准备拍张照片 发到网上去
I am going to take pictures and post them online
那些曾质疑我能力的人
to throw my success
就会因为我的成功被打脸了
in the face of everyone who doubted me:
老师 神父 还有我妈
the teachers, the clergy, mother,
所有对我怀恨在心的人
all the haters.
哈斯克 你不觉得这样有点幼稚了吗
Haskell, don't you think this is all a bit petty?
幼稚吗 这只能说是笨拙 记仇和无礼
Petty? It's gauche, vindictive, and offensive.
菲尔 能不能帮我拍照
Phil, do you mind?
当然 宝贝 上♥床♥吧
Oh, I don't mind at all. Get on the bed, baby.
上♥床♥啦 宝贝
Get on that bed, baby! Yeah!
对 撒一下钱
Yeah, flaunt that money!
很好 土豪 你真土豪
Yeah, you rich. You're rich!
拍点裸体的
now the nudies.
前夫总动员 第四季十四集
看看谁在这儿网罗才俊呢
Whoo! Look who's here checking out the talent.
拜托
Please.
难道女人就不能来酒吧喝点饮料
Can't a woman come to a bar for a drink
自我反省一下
and a little self-reflection?
当然能
Of course she can.
对了霍丽 我准备重新装♥修♥下我的房♥间
So, hey, Holly, I'm redoing my bedroom
想听听你对床头柜有什么看法
and I could use your opinion on bedside tables.
你是喜欢
Do you like, um...
风格多元一些呢 还是统一的
eclectic or matchy-matchy?
算了吧 斯图尔特 她脑子里只想着
Forget it, Stuart, all she's thinking about is
屁♥股♥撅起来 让妈妈打屁♥股♥吧
back that ass up and let Mama smack it.
好吧 可能是有阵子
All right, maybe it's been a little while
我没接触过异性♥伴♥侣♥了
since I've been on the receiving end of male companionship.
天啊 是很久了好吗
Oh, my God, it's been so long,
你压根就不知道什么是异性♥伴♥侣♥
you don't even know what it's called.
那是因为我生活太顺利
Look, it's just that everything's going so great
可是只要我喜欢上一个男人
in my life, but the second I like a guy,
最后都以戏剧结尾收场
it all turns into drama, you know?
不需要这样
It doesn't have to.
你应该降级
You should just down-date.
不明白什么意思
I have no idea what that is,
听起来就不喜欢
and yet I already find it repugnant.
我离婚以后 担心再受伤害
When I got divorced, I was afraid of getting hurt,
所以就跟那些我并不喜欢的女人鬼混
so I hooked up with women who weren't necessarily my type
我也不介意我们会不会再见面
and I didn't care if I ever saw again.
算了吧
Well, forget it.
霍丽读那么多书 怎么能这样降低身份
Holly has way too much class to demean herself...
闭嘴 统一风格
Can it, Matchy-Matchy.
你意思是 我应该跟那些
What you're saying is, I should sleep with a guy
我不喜欢的家伙上♥床♥ 这样我就不会恋恋不舍
I'm not interested in so I don't get attached?
没错
Exactly.
就好像你开着一辆租来的破车
It's like driving a crappy rent-a-car.
你肯定不想被别人看见
You don't want to be seen in it,
但能送你去目的地就够了
but it gets you where you need to go.
好吧 我要记住这一刻
Okay, I'm gonna call it.
浪漫死亡时间 下午六点五十五分
Romance, time of death: 6:55 pm.
好吧 我有点兴趣
All right, I'm intrigued.
那我要怎么降级呢
So, how do I down-date, huh?
看看酒吧里的人
Look around the bar.
有没有看见你不喜欢的类型
Do you see anything you don't like?
让我看看
Okay, let's see.
这个太帅了对吧
Oh, way too hot, huh?
这个肯定是个万人迷
Oh, he's a heartbreaker, right?
天啊 太让人绝望了
Oh, this is hopeless.
那个呢
What about that guy?
吧台边的那个蠢货
The schlub at the bar?
他对我不奏效
He nothing for me.
我要行动了
I'm going in.
嘿 请你喝一杯吧
Hey, buy you a drink?
你要请我喝一杯
You want to buy me a drink?
- 是啊 - 这也太意外了
- Uh-huh. - There's a switcheroo.
放轻松 我要两瓶啤酒
Just roll with it. Hey, two beers.
- 我叫霍丽 - 我是弗莱德
- I'm Holly. - Fred.
很好
Hmm, perfect.
那你做什么工作呢 弗莱德
So, Fred, what you do?
我是一家手♥机♥店的经理助理
I'm assistant manager at Cell Phone Hut.
我喜欢
Lovin' it.
你呢
How about you?
我是离婚律师
Mm, I'm a divorce attorney.
肯定读了不少书吧
A lot of school for that, huh?
是不少
Yeah, a lot of school.
谢谢
Hey, so... thanks.
弗莱德 你有什么业余爱好
Hey, Fred, so what do you do in your spare time?
我不知道 我就看看电视
Oh, I don't know. I watch TV.
吃吃东西
I eat.
我喜欢吃三明治
I like sandwiches.
谁不喜欢呢
Who doesn't?
我马上回来
You know what? I'll be right back.
等我一下 好吗
Just one second, okay?
怎么样
So?
我刚刚碰到了
Well, I might have just met
地球上最蠢的男人
the dullest human being on the planet.
别等我了
Don't wait up.
我不能整晚听他打呼噜
I can't listen to that all night.
把一沓二十元钞票塞到他嘴里去
Shove a wad of twenties in his mouth.
哈斯克 醒醒 你口水都流到钱上了
Haskell, wake up. You're drooling on your cash.
我不小心打了个盹
Oh, I must have dozed off for a second.
我得把这些钱存进银行去
Oh, I got to get this money back to the bank.
现在晚上十点啊 伙计 银行都关门了
It's 10:00 at night, man. The banks are closed.
不要 怎么会关门了
No! It can't be closed.
估计要等周一才开始营业吧
Guess it'll have to wait till Monday.
等不了啊
It can't wait.
我刚在脸书上跟所有人炫耀
I just told everyone I know on Facebook
说我在钱堆上坐着呢
that... that I'm sitting on a pile of cash.
所以呢 他们都是你的朋友啊
So? They're all your friends.
我的朋友们都是底层人♥民♥ 骗子 还有小偷
My friends are lowlifes, con artists, and thieves.
还有人是海盗
One of them is actually a working pirate.
过于招摇是你的错
Well, it's your fault for flaunting it.
没时间来和你们玩怪谁的游戏
This is no time for the blame game!
他们正从海上陆上
They're coming for my dough
朝我的钞票涌来
by land and sea.
好吧 菲尔...
All right, Phil...
对于我的卧室
For my bedroom,
你怎么看 男人之间的交流
what do you think, man-to-man?
我是应该买♥♥一个阅读专用椅
Should I go with a reading chair
还是一个躺椅呢
or a fainting couch?
我觉得你应该坐在马桶上小便
I think you should think about it
然后思考这个问题
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表