剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
我们是什么人 吸血鬼吗?
What are we, vampires?
- 好好玩 - 是啊 好棒的派对啊
- So having fun? - Yeah, it's a great party.
过来拿点零食吃
Just over here getting my snack on.
- 嗯 - 这些薯片好吃极了
- Mm. - These chips are amazing.
哦 我知道
Oh, I know.
我的室友布兰登是免费素食主义者
My roommate Brendan's a freegan.
他今天下午刚从垃圾桶里拣出来的
He just picked them out of the dumpster this afternoon.
- 过来 我介绍你给他认识 - 好的
- Come on. I want you to meet him. - Mmhmm.
布兰登 这位是菲尔
Brendan, this is Phil.
- 你好伙计 - 你好
- Hey, man. - Hey.
这个派对多多少少算是为布兰登举办的
Brendan's kind of the reason we're having the party.
他刚刚失去了工作
He just went on unemployment.
哦 伙计 我很遗憾
Oh, dude, I'm so sorry.
我也曾经失去工作
I've been there myself.
你现在能做到的就是走出去
Best thing for you to do is just to get back out there
挨家的去找工作
and pound the pavement.
为什么要这么做?
Why would I do that?
接下来六个月都有人免费送我
I'm getting a free ride for six months!
- 哇喔 - 哦 是啊 免费接送
- Whoo! - Oh, yeah, free ride!
哦 看啊 披萨到了
Oh, look, the pizza's here!
好耶
Score!
哪位的同志老爸来了
Somebody's gay dads are here!
你听到了吗? 就是因为你的那顶破帽子
You hear that? That's because of your hat.
是啊 我确定你的羊绒衫还有女主人的礼物
Yeah, I'm sure the cardigan and hostess gift
和这一点关系没有
had nothing to do with it.
你们来干嘛?
What are you guys doing here?
哦 你把这个落在家里了
Uh, you left this home.
克洛伊盛情邀请我们来的
Chloe was nice enough to call and invite us.
哦 这个派对不太适合你们
Oh, well, this doesn't really look like your scene.
哦 为了这个派对我费心打扮
Oh, I dressed for a party,
我绝不会离开的
and a party I will have.
好吧 好吧 但是听着
All right, fine, but look,
这些人都很年轻 很前卫
this is a young, hip crowd,
所以不要做些糗事丢我们脸
so don't do anything to embarrass me.
当然不会
Oh, of course not.
有人跳舞吗?
Is there dancing?
拿球杆 拿球杆
Take the clubs. Take the clubs.
哦天啊 这是怎么回事 尼基?
Oh, my god, what's going on, Nicki?
你一定会为我感到骄傲的
You are gonna be so proud of me.
我回到我的原来的家 拿些衣服
I was at my old house, picking up some clothes,
然后我就想起了你和我说的话
and I started thinking about what you said,
汤姆如何毁了我的希望和梦想
about how Tommy dashed my hopes and dreams.
然后我就开始拿他的东西
Then I just started grabbing his stuff.
不是吧 尼基 我们有法律程序
No, Nicki, there's a legal process...
是的 看 看 我拿到了他的棒球手套
Yeah, look, look, I got his baseball glove,
他的游戏机
his Xbox,
他最喜欢的电影 三百
his favorite movie, 300...
衣不蔽体 汗流浃背的斯巴达勇士
A bunch of ripped, sweaty spartans.
我怎么就没看出他是同志呢?
How did I not know he was gay?
不管怎么样 记得你说过我独自终老吗?
Anyway, remember what you said about me dying alone?
绝对不会的 因为拿回了达拉和凡茜
Not going to happen, because I got Darla and Fancy!
- 你还偷了他的鱼? - 是的
- You stole his fish? - Yeah.
我想偷鲨鱼的 但是它把网咬破了
I tried for the shark, but it bit through the net.
- 坐下 尼基 - 好的 怎么了?
- Sit down, Nicki. - Okay, what's the matter?
嗯 很有可能
Um, there is a possibility that I may have,
我 尽管不是故意的 也没有考虑之后的恶果
however unintentionally and with no malice aforethought,
说人话
speak English!
我做错了
I screwed up.
之前我应该举办婚礼的地方给我来了一封信
I got a letter from the place I was supposed to get married.
让我满肚子怒火 又沮丧万分
And it filled me with all this rage and disappointment,
所以我都发泄到你的离婚案子上了
and I took it out on your divorce.
在我偷了达拉和凡茜之前
And you couldn't have told me before I fishnapped
你就不能告诉我一声?
Darla and Fancy?
对不起 我是个差劲的律师
I'm sorry. I'm a lousy lawyer.
听着 我保证我明天一早
Look, I promise I'll call his attorney
就给对方的律师打电♥话♥
first thing in the morning.
我会把一切处理好的
I'll fix all of this.
哦 听着 我猜你也帮了我一个大忙
Ah, look, I suppose you did me a favor.
我从没意识到我有这么愤怒
I didn't realize how angry I was,
而现在发泄出来我感觉好极了
and it kind of felt good to get it out.
我猜我们都需要接受现实 继续生活
I guess we both need to accept where we are and move on.
是的 你说的没错
Yeah, you're right.
看看我们俩 两个女人
Look at us. Two women.
两条鱼
Two fish.
周围一个男人都没有
Not a man in sight.
顺便问一句 这些鱼在袋子里能活多久?
How long can fish live in those bags, by the way?
快把浴缸装满水 快点
Fill the tub. Fill the tub.
我马上去 马上就去
I'm filling it. I'm filling it.
哦 伙计
So, uh, doogie.
要拿到无线密♥码♥得找谁啊?
Who do you have to burp to get the Wi-Fi password?
我们蹭楼下咖啡厅的免费无线
We're getting it free from the coffeehouse downstairs,
但是有时间限制
but it has a time limit.
但是如果你跳过密♥码♥设置 就没有限制了
Not if you bypass the router code.
厉害啊
Awesome.
帽子不错 老式的?
Sweet lid. Vintage?
死去老舅的
Dead uncle.
嗯 这道菜真是集众家之长的美味啊
Mmm, what a delightfully eclectic dish.
嗯 我感觉墨西哥
Mmm, I'm sensing Mexican
还夹杂了一些印度菜
mixed with Indian.
还有那脆脆的是什么? 好像是冰激凌的蛋卷
And what is that crunch? It's almost like a waffle cone.
你必须告诉我这是从哪买♥♥的
You must tell me where you got it.
哦 我在切尔西路上的一个小巷里
Uh, I found this great spot
找到的一个很好的地方
down an alley in Chelsea.
你看 你看 这就是我为什么喜欢这个城市
You see, you see? That's what I love about this city.
在每个角落里都有散落的美食
There's a hidden gastronomic gem on every corner.
嗯 嗯 太好吃了
Mmm, mmm! I can't get enough.
我得小心点了 不然好生病了
If I'm not careful, I'll make myself sick.
哦 嘿 伙计 怎么了?
Oh, hey, man. What's happening?
- 我是菲尔 - 我是詹姆斯 怎么了?
- Phil. - James. What's going on?
我们要做的就是开始派对
What's going on is we need to get this party started.
知道我说什么吗? 是时候该来点音乐了
You know what I'm saying? It's time to pump some tunes!
- 懂了 - 是的
- I hear you. - Yeah.
听着好像中世纪的亨德里克斯
Wow, you're like a medieval Hendrix.
嘿 各位有没有谁看了一眼
Hey, by any chance did you guys happen to catch the score
尼克斯的比赛知道比分多少的
of the knick game?
- 没有 - 真没注意
- No. - Not really.
我问是因为其中的一个球员是我的客户
I only ask because I represent one of the players on the team.
好吧 被你们猜到了
Okay, you dragged it out of me!
我是个体育经纪人
I'm a sports agent.
不错啊
Okay.
真有你的
Good for you.
是啊 真的不错
Yeah, it is good for me.
那你是干什么的?
So what do you do?
我要做的就是不用我的工作来衡量我自己
What I do is not define myself by what I do.
哦 好吧 那你怎么养活自己?
Okay, well, then, how do you pay for things?
什么 难道金钱是衡量一个人
What, is money your only benchmark for judging
社会价值的唯一标准吗?
a person's value in society?
不 房♥东才会用这个衡量
No, that's the landlord's benchmark.
你觉得你比我强就因为你有份工作
You think you're better than us because you have a "job"?
哦是的
Uh, "yeah."
好吧 你是个体育经纪人
All right, so you're a sports agent?
是的
Yep.
兄弟 你只是这个腐♥败♥体系的一个螺丝钉
Brother, you're just a cog in this corrupt system,
帮那些富得流油的运动员拉皮条
pimping for overpaid athletes
让他们去参加虚假的节目 来转移
putting on a show staged by the 1% to divert us
我们对这个国家真正问题的关注
from the real problems in this country.
是啊
Mmhmm.
好吧 兄弟
Well, brother,
这个螺丝钉交税 所以你们这些麻杆儿才
this cog pays his taxes, so skinny-jeans over here
可以在这里开失业派对
can have an unemployment party.
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表