剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
In the cradle all ni...
不行 这样吧 我们休息五分钟
No. You know what? Let's just take five.
菲尔 等我回来以后 搞笑时间就结束了
Phil, when I come back, fun time is over.
卢茨先生求见富兰克林女士
Mr. Lutz to see Ms. Franklin.
我十一点的客户来了 我过一会再打给你
My 11:00's here. I'll call you later.
嘿 哈斯克 太好了 快请进
Hey, Haskell, good! Come on in.
请坐
Have a seat.
我们开始立遗嘱好吗
Let's get started on your will, okay?
服务第一项... 生命末期指导
First order of business... End of life instructions.
你有什么愿望
What are your wishes?
长生不老
Not to die.
但是 如果我真的不幸进入了植物人状态
However, if I have slipped into a vegetative state,
我已经签署了一份DNSR协议
I've signed this DNSR.
"不要放弃复苏疗法"
"Do not stop resuscitating."
对... 我不关心这样需要花费多长时间
That's right... I don't care how long it takes
或者是会有多辛苦
or how tired they get.
我要他们分秒不停地工作
I want them pounding around the clock.
好吧 给社会造成负担
All right. Burden on society.
懂了 好的 现在 我们继续
Got it. All right, now, let's move on
讨论一下财产分配
to distribution of assets, hmm?
好吧 假设那时我母亲已经...
Well, assuming that Mother will have...
遗憾地去世了...
sadly passed by then...
谢天谢地
Please.
我将百分之十的财产留给我的保龄球教练
I leave 10% of my estate to my bowling mentors
"嘟囔嘴"威廉姆斯和"大饼嘴"马霍尼
"Mumbles" Williams and "Pie Mouth" Mahoney.
你有不是"至尊神探"死忠的朋友吗
Do you have any friends that aren't Dick Tracy villains?
事实上 我有
As a matter of fact, I do.
我要把我剩余的财产
I leave the remainder of my estate
留给那些陪我度过了人生黑暗阶段的人
to the people who stood by me during the dark times,
那些不仅帮我走出离婚低迷期
who helped me not only get through divorce
而且重新塑造了我的人生的人
but flourish and make a new life.
我觉得我知道你指的是谁
I think I know who you're talking about.
是的 菲尔和斯图尔特
Yes. Phil and Stuart.
还有呢
A-and?
我提到过"大饼嘴"马霍尼吧
Did I mention "Pie Mouth" Mahoney?
- 是的 "大饼嘴"已经包括了 - 很好
- Yeah, Pie Mouth's covered. - Oh, good.
还有没有什么人可能被遗漏了
So is there anyone else that you might have forgotten?
你懂得 那些 那些 那些
Anyone, you know, who... who... who... who's
经常陪伴你左右的人
always been there for you?
让我想想 让我想想
Let me think. Let me think.
让我想...想...
Let me thiiiiink.
没有了 就这么多
No. I'm good.
所以我们可以结束了吗
So are we done here?
哦 我们确实可以结束了
Oh, we're so done.
嘿 他在这呢
Hey, there he is.
- 那到底是怎么回事 - 什么是怎么回事
- What the hell was that? - What was what?
排练啊 "疯狂的小东西叫做" ...停
Rehearsal. "Crazy little thing called"... uh!
疯狂的小东西叫... 停
Crazy little thing ca... Mm!
疯狂的小... 停
Crazy little... mm!
停... 停
Hm... Hm!
你不高兴了
So you're upset.
这就是后来喝茶吃柠檬蛋糕的时候
That's why you didn't join us afterwards
你没加入我们的原因吗
for tea and lemon cakes?
显而易见我很不开心好吗
Damn straight, I'm upset, man.
我喜欢唱歌♥
I love singing,
我很期待这次活动
and I was really looking forward to this.
- 但是你让我难堪 - 我不是故意的
- But you embarrassed me. - I didn't mean to.
是这样 菲尔 你还需要努力才能跟上我们
Look, Phil, you just have a lot of catching up to do.
我只是想尽力激发你的潜力
I was just trying to reach inside you
这样你就可以发挥出最高水平
and pull out the best you have to give.
是啊 不要再激发我的潜力了
Yeah. Don't be reaching inside of me, man.
而且第二 不要担心 这也不会再发生了
And second, don't worry. This isn't gonna happen again,
因为我不会回去了
because I'm not coming back.
不 不 不 不要这样
No, no, no, no, no.
菲尔 我知道排练强度很大
Phil, I know that rehearsal can be intense,
但这是曼哈顿无伴奏合唱比赛啊
but this is the Manhattan Acapalooza.
我们连续三年都得了奖
We've won the trophy the last three years in a row.
我们有机会四连冠
We have a chance at a four-peat,
但是没有伟大的菲尔·切斯我们是做不到的
but not without the great Phil Chase.
你在拍我马屁吗
You blowing smoke?
说你有天赋是拍你马屁吗
Is it blowing smoke to say you have a gift?
来嘛 菲尔 来嘛 我需要这个声音
Come on, Phil, come on. I need that voice,
这天赋 这魅力 这超凡绝伦的魅力与磁场
the talent, the charm, the charisma, the magnetism.
我...
I...
- 我同意了 - 噢...
- I'm back. - Ohh...
# 这疯狂的小东西是爱 #
Crazy little thing called love
# 这疯狂的小东西是爱 #
Crazy little thing called love
好 刚才真是太棒了...
Okay, that was just awesome...
- 棒 - 如果这首歌♥
- Cool! - If the song
是"没有"调的话
was in the key of off!
哦... 天啊
Ugh... God!
好吧 这是A调
Okay, ? This is an A... ?
# 埃迪 #
Eddie
A级差 唐 你来
A mess. Don.
A等吓人 菲尔
A-trocious. Phil.
A级噩梦
A nightmare!
好了 我现在要去找点水喝
Okay. I'm gonna go look for a water fountain
你们找找A调在哪里
while you guys look for that A.
我给你们一点提示
I'll give you a hint.
就是其中之一
It's one of these!
我们把他逼疯了 我们该怎么办
Uh-oh. We made him mad. What are we gonna do?
有一次我们给他带了马卡龙似乎让他开心了点
Once we bought him macaroons. That seemed to cheer him up.
让他开心 那我们怎么办
Cheer him up? What about us?
这是音乐 应该是充满乐趣的
This is music. This is supposed to be fun.
同志们 请告诉我
Guys, please tell me
你们不喜欢受到这种对待
you don't enjoy being treated like this.
有时候训练完之后
Well, sometimes after practice,
我妻子告诉我 我在睡梦里哭
my wife says I cry in my sleep.
但是那只是在比赛的时候
But it's just at competition time.
至少我工作的时候没有这么大压力
At least I'm not this stressed at work.
- 你是做什么的 - 我是一名凶杀案侦探
- What do you do? - I'm a homicide detective.
听我说 我所知道的就是你们唱得很好
Look, all I know is you guys sound great.
我们唱得都很好
Hell, we all sound great,
斯图尔特是时候尊重这一点了
and it's time Stuart started respecting that.
我肯定不介意他时不时地给我们点称赞
I wouldn't mind a compliment now and again.
- 是啊 - 我做梦梦到他
- Yeah. - I see him in my dreams,
他都在打我
and he's spanking me.
那可能是别的问题了
Yeah, that might be a whole another issue.
关键问题是
Look, the point is,
他应该对我们更好一点
we deserve to be treated better,
到了让他知道的时候了
and it's time he knew it.
我们可不是毛衣男孩
We're not the Sweaterboys.
我们是毛衣男团
We're the Sweatermen!
- 对 - 说的太对了
- Mm! - Absolutely right.
我知道 我是对的
I know I'm right!
好吧 我们开始
Okay, let's start again.
希望你们已经找到了A调
Hopefully, you guys found your As
这样我们就不用去参加寻宝游戏了
so we don't have to go on a scavenger hunt.
合唱团带来的"爱恋狂想曲"
Crazy Little Thing from the chorus.
一 二 三 开始
And... One, two, three...
谁能解释下 怎么回事儿
Someone want to explain to me what's going on?
斯图尔特
Yeah, Stuart,
- 我和大家谈了一下 - 真的吗
- me and the guys been talkin'. - O-oh, really?
- 你和大家 - 对 对
- You and the guys, huh? - Mm-hmm, mm-hmm.
我们认为 你对我们有点太严格了
We think you're being a little too tough on us.
我明白了 你们都这么认为吗
Oh! I see, I see. And you all feel that way?
是的
Uh-huh.
埃迪
Eddie?
你呢 唐
How 'bout you, Don?
是的 你逼得太紧了
Yes, I do. You push us way too hard.
我们已经尽力了 但是永远都不够好
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表