剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
什么意思 不走运啊 菲尔?
What do you mean, tough break, Phil?
我们和她全都有身体接触
We all had physical contact with her.
她亲了你 用了你的牙刷
She kissed you, used your toothbrush,
而我更是...你知道吗?
and I was all... You know what?
只能说...
Let's just say...
只能说我们全困在这了
Let's just say that we're stuck here.
不 不 不 是你困在这了
No, no, no. You're stuck here.
我还有个奖要去领
I've got an award to pick up.
不行 哈斯凯尔 很抱歉
No, Haskell, I'm sorry,
作为现场的医学专业人士
but as the medical professional on site,
我有职责进行强制隔离
it's my job to enforce this quarantine.
医学专业人士?
Medical professional?
你是个牙医
You're a dentist.
我是说 如果爆发的是牙龈炎
I mean, if there's a gingivitis outbreak.
你才能发号♥施令
You can call the shots.
得了吧 别闹
Come on. Come on.
哈斯凯尔 这件事情很严肃
Haskell, this is serious.
在确认我们全部没问题之前 谁都不能离开
No one leaves until we get the all clear.
与此同时
In the meantime,
我将稍后为各位奉上精选的饮品
I'll be coming through shortly with a selection of beverages.
你的咖啡好了 霍利 两勺糖
Here's your coffee, Holly, with two sugars
因为你是如此甜美贴心
because you are so sweet.
你今天怎么这么开心
Why are you so happy today?
我语言文学的教授刚刚公布了论文成绩
My English Lit professor just posted the grade for my paper.
是嘛 那我们得了多少分
Really? And what did we get?
尽管我有种强烈的预感这个分数以A开头
Although I have a feeling it begins with an A.
的确 是一个B减
It does, a... B-minus.
厉害吧
Boom!
太糟糕了
That stinks.
我这辈子还没得过B减呢
I've never gotten a B-minus in my life.
我觉得这是个非常不错的分数
I think it's a pretty good grade.
这是我多年来的第一份大学论文
It was my first college paper in years.
我不管 那应该是篇A加的论文
I don't care. That was an A-plus paper.
它才华横溢 见解深刻
It was brilliant, insightful,
它开创了文学史的新时代
it broke new ground.
哇 多谢
Aw, thanks.
你如此为我骄傲
The fact that you're so proud of me
对我来说比分数更重要
is even more important than the grade.
放牛屁
Oh, bull farts.
你在那篇论文中倾注了你的心血和灵魂
You poured your heart and soul into that paper,
你就应该得到认可
and you deserve to be recognized.
霍利 真心的 我觉得没关系
Holly, really, I'm okay with it.
我不觉得
I'm not.
他以为他是谁 一个穿着花呢夹克的砖家
Who does this tweed-jacketed hackademic think he is?
他是文学系的主任
He's head of the Lit Department,
前罗德学者
a Former Rhodes Scholar,
还是美国文艺批评奖的获得者
and winner of the American medal for Literary Criticism.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, sweetie.
他们发那些奖就像发口香糖一样
They hand those out like chiclets.
热毛巾需要吗
Hot towel?
不必了
That won't be necessary.
只要一接到控制中心的通行许可
As soon as I get the go-ahead from the tower
我就走人
I am out of here.
与此同时 我将奉上
In the meantime, I'll be coming through
我们的精选餐点
with our meal service.
怎么说
Well?
我刚刚跟疾控中心的同事通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with my colleagues at the CDC.
你知道吗 哈斯凯尔 当你身为一名医生时
You know, Haskell, when you're a doctor,
四海之内皆兄弟
you're part of a brotherhood...
他们怎么说的
What did they say?
他们还在病人身上做一些测试
Well, they're still running tests on the patient,
但在他们知道确切的情况之前
but until they know for sure,
我恐怕我们都得困在这里
I'm afraid we're all stuck here.
不 是你困在这里 老子要走了
No, you're stuck here. I'm leaving.
如果我现在动身
If I go now,
我还能赶上去阿克伦的末班飞机
I can still catch the last flight to Akron.
- 哈斯凯尔站住 - 我不
- Haskell, stop. - No!
没有任何事情可以阻止我去参加这个庆典
There's nothing gonna make me miss this ceremony.
它对我而言太重要了
It's too important to me.
这是属于我的日子 我的时刻
This is my day, my moment.
听着 我没办法阻止你
Look, I can't stop you,
但是如果你感染了保龄球馆的观众
but if you infect even one person
哪怕只有一个人 你良心何安
at that bowling alley, can you live with yourself?
我很安 我恢复快
I think so. I rebound quick.
哈斯凯尔
Haskell...
好吧好吧
All right.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
嘿 怎么说的 我们能出去了吗
Hey, so what's the word? Are we out of here?
如果我现在就走 还能赶上打后九洞
'Cause if I leave now, I can still make the back nine.
疾控中心的隔离协议
The CDC quarantine protocols
仍然有效
are still in effect.
真该死
Damn it.
我该跟我的同事汇报这里的情况了
I should check back in with my colleagues.
他们给我了医生专线
They gave me the direct doctor's line.
秘诀就是
The secret is,
当你听到录音时 按2号♥键
when you hear the recording, you press two.
我简直不能相信
I can't believe it.
我人生中唯一一次受奖的机会
The one time in my life I'm being honored,
而我却不能在场
and I can't be there.
为什么这种事偏偏发生在我身上
Why does this have to happen to me?
你身上
To you?
是啊 我特别想去打那场巡回赛
Yeah, I really wanted to play in that tournament.
你这个自私的王八蛋
You selfish son of a bitch.
你说什么
What?
我正在错失我人生中最重要的时刻
I'm missing one of the most important moments in my life,
而你心里却只想着
and the only thing you're thinking about
傻♥逼♥的高尔夫球赛
is some stupid golf game.
这又从何说起
Where is this coming from?
你甚至都不在乎这对我的意义是什么
You don't even care what this means to me.
从一开始 你就不关心到来都不来
You didn't even care enough to come in the first place.
但是我以为你说过没关系了
But I thought you said it was cool.
那么 并不是
Well, it wasn't.
我又怎么能知道你是这样想的 哈斯凯尔
Well, how am I supposed to know this, Haskell?
好朋友就知道 斯图尔特就知道
A friend would know. Stuart knew.
咱们实话实说吧
Let's be honest.
我对你来说并不重要
I'm not important to you.
对于菲尔·切斯来说
The only one who is important
只有菲尔·切斯自己是最重要的
to Phil Chase is Phil Chase.
菲尔坏消息 我们的鱼肉餐已经没有了
Phil, bad news. We're out of the fish selection.
但是别担心
But don't worry.
我会悄悄给你捎个圣代的
I'm going to sneak you a sundae.
请进
Come in.
斯特拉福教授 是吗
Professor Straf, I assume?
正是鄙人
Guilty.
请问你又是哪位
And to whom do I have the pleasure of speaking?
我是霍利·富兰克林
I'm Holly Franklin.
我是为了你的一名学生而来 伊顿·孔科勒
I'm here on behalf of one of your students, Eden Kunkler.
啊 伊顿 那位可爱的年轻女士
Ah, Eden, delightful young lady.
那么你和她的关系是
And what is your relation?
显然 做她的母亲未免太年轻
You're obviously too young to be her mother.
我没心情听你说这些讨好的话
I'm in no mood to be charmed.
但的确如此 太 太年轻了
But yes, way, way too young.
我是她的雇主 资助人 导师 也是朋友
I happen to be her employer, her benefactor, mentor, friend.
那么 各位 欢迎来访
Well, to all of you, may I say welcome.
省省吧 把你的奇思妙想
Why don't you save your whimsy
留到员工酒会上去发挥吧
for the faculty cocktail party.
伊顿写了一篇才华横溢 见解深刻的文章
Eden wrote a brilliant, insightful paper
而你却莫名其妙地给了一个很低的分数 B减
to which you inexplicably gave a lowly B-minus.
忽略学生的才华非常不像我的风格
Well, that's most unlike me to overlook brilliance.
可是你就是这样做的
Well, you did.
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表