剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
Oh, wow, you look nice. Where you going?
我要去精彩橄榄球做嘉宾
I'm gonna be a guetht thtar on fair catch.
好吧 那你最好小心点
Okay, well, you be careful out there
因为我刚看见门口有只猫
'cause I tawt I taw a puddy cat.
嘿 斯图尔特 你有时间吗?
Hey, Stuart, you got a minute?
当然 请进 请进
Yes, come on in. Come on in.
我忘记问了 你的课上的怎么样?
Okay, I forgot to ask you, how was your class?
哦 我遇到了一个人 他好极了
Oh, well, I met a guy. He's wonderful.
那太好了 霍利 我什么时候能见到他?
That's great, Holly! When do I get to meet him?
好吧 事情是这样的
Okay, here's the thing.
我在一个悲痛互助小组见到他的
Um, I met him in a grief support group
我那时必须假装丈夫刚死
and I kind of had to pretend like I had a dead husband.
哦 我的天啊 这太不道德了
Oh, my god. That's unconsciousable.
这是你做过的最卑劣的事情了
This is the worst thing you've ever done.
你居然这么想
You'd think so.
但是还有更坏的
But it gets worse.
还有什么能比撒谎说丈夫死了更糟糕的事情?
What could possibly be worse than lying about a dead husband?
送给加德纳家的快递
Delivery for the Gardner residence.
哦 谢谢 给我吧
Oh, thank you, I'll take them.
多漂亮的花啊
Ooh, what a lovely arrangement.
是我病人 艾米·克拉克
It's from my patient, Amy Clark.
嗯 嗯哼
Hmm, uh-huh...
请您节哀 我们会想念斯图尔特的
Sorry for your loss. Stuart will be missed.
为什么会有人想我?
Why will I be missed?
- 因为你已经死了 - 哦 什么?
- Because you're dead. - Oh, what?
我是你死去的老公?
I'm your dead husband?
对不起还不行吗?
Sorry! Okay?
他要看照片 而你的照片是除了美食 鞋子
He asked to see a picture and you were the only thing that
蒂尔达·斯温顿 英国著名影星 比较中性
和那张我错当成男人的
wasn't food, shoes,
蒂尔达·斯温顿之外唯一的照片了
or a man I thought was tilda swinton.
你看 我怎么能知道他会是你的病人?
Look, how was I supposed to know he was your patient?
他一定很爱闲聊 等我们结婚后
He must have blabbed, which is something
我们要好好谈谈这问题
we're gonna work on after we're married.
哦 不
Oh, no.
哦 不 不 不 我所有的病人都以为我死了
Oh, no, no, no! All my patients think I'm dead!
他们一定会悲痛欲绝的
They'll be devastated!
我不仅修补他们的牙齿
I don't just touch their teeth,
我还感动了他们的心灵
I touch their hearts.
好吧 我必须告诉所有人我还活着
Okay, I gotta get the word out that I'm still alive.
不 不 不 斯图尔特 等一下 等一下 等等
No, no, no, Stuart! Wait, wait, wait.
这个人可能就是我的真命天子 听着
This guy could be the one. Look.
我答应你我今晚会在互助组里告诉他
I promise I'll tell him tonight in group.
求你了 斯图尔特 求求你了!
Please, Stuart, please!
好吧 好吧 我可以再死几个小时
All right, fine, I'll stay dead for a few more hours.
但是在那之后 我要满血复活
But after that, I'm gonna spring back to life
就好像牙医中的上帝
like a dental Jesus!
- 谢谢你 斯图尔特 - 好的
- Thank you, Stuart. - Okay.
天啊 我得怎么告诉他啊 哈?
Gosh. Now how do I tell him, huh?
你知道的 我就和他开门见山了
You know what, I'll just be honest and direct.
- 好的 - 也许再配上点胸器
- Yeah. - And maybe a little cleavage.
这么重要的消息 一定要撒点什么来庆祝
Hell, for news this big, something better flop out,
对吧?
right?
嘿 球迷们 我是斯宾塞·威廉姆斯
Hey, maniacs, I'm Spencer Williams
欢迎收看精彩橄榄球
and this is fair catch.
今天我们的嘉宾是著名经纪人菲尔·切斯
Our guest is sports agent Phil chase.
NFL 美国职业橄榄球大联盟
今天我们要谈的是NFL的选秀抽签
And today's topic is NFL draft picks.
菲尔 我们先谈一下西雅图海鹰队
Phil, let's start with the Seattle Seahawks.
你认为海鹰会不会用他们的第一轮选秀权
Well, do you think the Seahawks will use the first round
去选择南密西西比的优秀的
to take senior wide reciever Sansosa Sasasolis
外场接球手萨索萨·萨萨李斯
out of Mississippi Southern?
啊哈
Uh-huh.
菲尔 能说详细点吗
Phil, you got to give us more than that.
好的 嗯
Okay, um...
我认为那个球员很厉害
Well, I think that player got game.
他会很优秀
And, uh, he'd... be good.
别这样 菲尔 你在逃避问题
Come on, Phil. Now you're ducking.
你到底认为萨索萨·萨萨李斯怎么样?
What do you really think of Sansosa Sasasolis?
我到底怎么认为?
What do I really think?
我认为
Well, I think...
萨索萨·萨萨李斯
Sansosa Sasasolis...
萨索萨·萨萨李斯 哈?
Sansosa Sasasolis, huh?
我们现在说的是他 对吧?
That's who we talking about, right?
我们在说萨索萨·萨萨李斯是吧?
We talking about Sansosa Sasasolis?
我只是想弄清楚我们说的是萨索萨·萨萨李斯
I just wanna be clear that we talking about Sansosa Sasasolis.
我认为萨索萨·萨萨李斯会
I think Sansosa Sasasolis would be
让西雅图海鹰如虎添翼
an excellent addition to the Seattle Seahawks,
也许能让他们再拿下一个超级碗
and maybe even take them to another super bowl.
哦 耶
Booyah-kasha!
我喜欢这份激♥情♥ 菲尔 我们稍作休息
I like the fire, Phil. And on that note,
我们休息一下 插播一段广♥告♥
we'll take a break to pay some bills.
广♥告♥进入!
And we're out!
- 你表现的很好 菲尔 - 谢谢 斯宾塞
- You're doing great, Phil. - Thanks, Spence.
听着 等我们再回来 我们要来点互动
So, listen, when we come back, we're gonna mix it up a little.
我要问一些有难度的问题
I'm gonna put you on the hot seat.
没问题! 来吧 亲!
You cool with that? Turn it up, baby!
交给我了
I got thissssss!
哦 天啊
Oh, man.
哇喔 三十八条短♥信♥ 十六个语♥音♥留言
Wow, 38 texts and 16 voicemails?
我要火啊
I am blowing up!
关于斯图尔特非常遗憾
Sorry about Stuart.
真不敢相信他已经去世了
Can't believe he's gone.
斯图尔特的去世是一个巨大的悲剧
Stuart's passing is a tragedy.
哦 我的天啊 斯图尔特死了
Oh, my god. Stuart's dead.
直播开始 三
And we're back in three...
欢迎回到精彩橄榄球
Welcome back to fair catch.
我们今天的嘉宾是菲尔·切斯公♥司♥的
Our guest today is sports agent Phil Chase
体育经纪人菲尔·切斯
of the Phil Chase agency.
菲尔 人们都在说体育经纪人都是一些捕食者
Phil, people say sports agents are predators,
总是逼着那些大学生过早的转入职业联赛
urging college athletes to turn pro early,
剥夺他们学习的机会
robbing them of their education.
你对此怎么看?
How do you respond?
菲尔?
Phil?
对不起 本不想这样的 说到痛处了
Sorry. Didn't mean to, uh, hit a nerve.
我们换个话题
Let's, uh, switch it up.
你对卡罗莱纳理工学院决定
Uh, what do you think of Carolina Tech's decision
换掉他们常年的吉祥物金花鼠查理怎么看?
to get rid of their longtime mascot Charlie the chipmunk?
我会非常想念他的
I'm gonna miss him so much.
我简直不能相信他就这么走了
I can't... believe he's gone.
只不过是穿着金花鼠的醉鬼 菲尔
He was a drunk in a chipmunk suit, Phil.
别想了
Get over it.
他曾是 他曾是我最好的朋友
He was... He was my best friend.
菲尔?
Phil?
- 嗨 杰夫 - 嗨
- Hi, Jeff. - Hi.
- 嘿 霍利 - 嗨
- Hey, Holly. - Hi.
哦 哦
Oh, ohh.
- 你看起来好漂亮 - 哦
- You look beautiful. - Aww.
虽然现在不是最佳的时候
And even though it hasn't been under the best circumstances,
- 但是我还是很高兴我们能相遇 - 我也是
- I'm so happy we met. - Me too.
听着 杰夫 我有些事情要告诉你
Listen, Jeff, there's something I need to tell you.
大家请坐
Everyone, please take their seats.
- 能等晚点再说吗? - 如果我说的算的话
- Can it wait till later? - Eh, if it were up to me,
我宁愿等到我们到圣巴特潜水的时候
it would wait till we were snorkeling in St. Bart's.
今天我们开始前
Before we get started,
我有一件让人头疼的事要说一下
I have a very upsetting announcement to make.
我注意到
It has been brought to my attention
我们当中有混入一个入侵者
that we have an intruder in our midst.
有人违反了我们互助组的圣洁
Someone has violated the sanctity of our group
假装自己的配偶过世
by pretending to have a deceased spouse,
想利用我们组乘人之危 结交朋友
using our group as a place to hit on vulnerable people.
对此你有什么可说的吗?
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表