剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
Yes. But what are we gonna do? Where are we gonna live?
我们必须得求她留下我们
We're gonna have to beg her to take us back.
事已至此
After what we did,
她不可能会留下我们的
there's no way she'll take us back.
- 尽管 - 他说了尽管
- Although... - He's got an "although."
尽管什么
What's the "although"?
尽管她现在很伤心 但不管多么伤心
Although she's upset now, under all those hurt feelings
她终究还是个热心 体贴 有恻隐之心的女人
is a warm, caring, compassionate woman.
我们 哔
We're.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我不相信他们离开了
I can't believe they're gone.
我知道他们总是要开始新生活的
I mean, I knew they'd move on eventually,
但我一直以为会是等到
but I always thought it would be
斯图尔特结婚了或者
when Stuart got married or...
菲尔有份好工作了
Phil got some big job
哈斯克最终坐在他们的沙发椅上了
and Haskell would end up on one of their couches.
所以我想你要找新房♥客了 对吗
So I guess you'll be looking for new tenants, huh?
三个陌生人代替他们的位置
Three strangers in here instead of my boys?
我想都不敢想
I can't even think about it.
他们是我生命中极其重要的部分
They're such a big part of my life.
我不知道该怎么填补这块空白
I don't know how I'm gonna fill the void.
至少我还有你
At least I have you.
对 我还有你
Ooh! That's right, I have you!
我想到了一个无比妙的主意
Oh, I have the best idea!
我为何不搬进来 而你搬到我那呢
Why don't I move in here and you move into my place?
- 不行 - 你说得对 那太疯狂了
- No! - You're right, that's crazy.
我们一起住在这吧
Let's both move in here together.
是的
Yes. Yeah.
我们一起生活 一起工作
We'll live together, work together.
你会成为我的私人助理
You'll become my personal project.
或者你可以去上课
Uh, uh, or you could take a class
或者来场单身巡游 或者乘筏游过亚马逊河
or go on a singles' cruise or take a raft down the Amazon.
大部分的人都是有去有归的
Most people come back.
嘿 霍莉
Oh. Hey, Holly.
- 嘿 伊登 - 救我
- Hey, Eden. - Help!
她要找我填补她生活的空白
She's gonna make me fill the void!
你们是回来拿行李的 对吗
So you guys came back to get your stuff, huh?
听着 霍莉 因为我们爱你 尊重你
Look, Holly, because we love and respect you,
这次我们就跟你坦白
this time we're just gonna tell you the truth.
是的
Yeah, uh...
哈斯克的钱都输光了 我们到这来
Haskell lost all his money, and we're here
请求你让我们回家
to beg you to please let us come home.
别对我撒谎
Don't lie to me.
他不可能输光了所有的钱
There's no way he went through all that money.
哈斯克的智慧比...
Haskell's smarter than...
他输光了所有的钱
He went through all his money!
一分不剩
Every penny.
我想要我原来的房♥间
I want my old room,
如果你还没清理掉那东西
and if you haven't cleaned up that thing,
我想要回那张支票
I could use that check back.
你们扔下我 又灰头土脸地回来
So you ditch me, come crawling back,
还想要我盛情接驾你们
expect me to welcome you with open arms?
我们是这么希望的
We were hoping.
太迟了 我已经把房♥子租出去了
It's too late. I already rented it out.
- 什么 - 什么 已经租出去了
- What? - What? Already?
我们才刚搬出去
We just moved out.
我也迎接了新的生活 你们以为
And I moved on. Or did you imagine
我就是在这走来走去 唉声叹气
I was just going to walk around here whining, moping,
惆怅地在家具上划动手指
wistfully running my fingers across the furniture?
- 噢 - 有点像
- Well... - Kind of.
我让三条好汉子搬进来
I got three great guys coming in here.
泰德是个建筑师
Ted's an architect.
鲍勃是神经外科医生
Bob's a neurosurgeon.
沃伦是... 也是神经外科医生
And Warren's... also a neurosurgeon.
他们个个帅气并且单身
And they're all cute and single.
你们知道吗 我该感谢你们
You know what? I should thank you guys.
谢谢你们
Thank you!
不 不 霍莉 他们不是这的主人 我们才是
No, no, Holly, those guys don't belong here. We do.
听着 我们是做了一件愚蠢的事
Look, we did a stupid thing,
我们真的很抱歉 可我们真的很想你
and we're really sorry, but we really did miss you.
说明白些 你们想我的什么
Exactly what did you miss about me?
不管我多么挑剔 多么不安
No matter how fussy or insecure I am,
你一直都那么有耐心 一直在我身旁陪伴我
you never lose patience, and you're always there for me.
听上去不错 你呢
Not bad. You?
我知道有时候我有点肤浅 并且
I know that sometimes I can be a little shallow and...
自我
Self-involved...
但是你提醒了我 而
But you call me on it, and...
那也让我变得更好
that makes me a better man.
到你了 哈斯克
You're up, Haskell.
霍莉
Holly...
我现在比任何时候都需要你
I need you now more than ever.
你是唯一一个永远不会放弃我的人
You're the only person who never gave up on me.
好了 好了
Oh, all right, all right!
我会给泰德 鲍勃和沃伦打电♥话♥的
I'll call Ted, Bob, and Warren.
他们会崩溃的 我觉得泰德有点迷恋我
They'll be crushed. I think Ted had the hots for me.
- 谢谢你 霍莉 - 我们配不上你
- Thank you, Holly. - We don't deserve you.
你无与伦比
You're the best.
你们要记住这份情
And you remember that,
因为我做这些都是为了你们
'cause I'm only doing this for you.
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表