剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
那他为什么要评两次分?
Yeah, why did he grade it twice?
人嘛 谁知道啊?
Who knows why people do things?
许多书呆子都爱酗酒
A lot of those eggheads drink.
哦 我的天
Oh, my god.
你去见过他了 是不是?
You went to go see him, didn't you?
去给你争取更好的成绩
To get you a better grade.
不 是给你争取更好的成绩
No, to get you a better grade.
哦 我很抱歉 伊顿
Oh, I'm sorry, Eden.
我搞砸了 但是拜托 拜托
I screwed up, but please, please,
拜托你不要退学
please don't drop out.
啊
Argh.
好吧 我会留在学校但我有一个条件
Okay, I will stay in school on one condition,
霍利·富兰克林奖学金可以有
that the Holly Franklin scholarship
你霍利·富兰克林不可以有
comes with a whole lot less Holly Franklin.
好的 我也不会在干涉你
You got it, no more interfering.
好
Okay.
我还是搞不明白为什么我会得到一个C减
I still don't understand how I could have gotten a C... minus.
这里 他发给了我他的评价
Well, here. He emailed me his comments.
自己看看
Find out for yourself.
哦
Oh.
"缺乏想象力
"Lacked imagination.
选了个毫无新意的姿势/观点
Took a predictable position.
没有营造一个令人满意的高♥潮♥ "
Didn't build to a satisfying climax."
那个人不满意你的作品哦
That man is not a fan of your work.
- 你在干什么? - 嘘
- What are you doing? - Shh.
我停用了路由器
I'm disabling the router,
这样哈斯凯尔就不能用Skype
so Haskell can't Skype into
进入一个不会进行的典礼了
a ceremony that isn't happening.
实际上 这是个好主意
That's a great idea, actually.
这样哈斯凯尔就不会受到伤害了
Then Haskell won't get hurt.
我得告诉你 兄弟 想要不自私是很辛苦的
I've got to tell you, man, not being selfish is hard work.
你们进来吧 快要开始了
Come on. Get in here. It's about to start.
前额上不能马虎
Don't skimp on the forehead.
吕策家的人都是闪亮登场的
The Lutzes are a shiny people.
我是高手 放心
You're in good hands.
在航♥空♥服务学校的时候 我化妆学的非常好
At flight attendant academy, I did great in makeup,
心肺复苏差一点
CPR not so much.
你很用心的做了一番安排啊 哈斯凯尔
Well, this is quite a setup you've got here, Haskell.
哦 是啊 我的粉丝可是花了不少钱的
Oh, well, my fans paid good money,
怎么也得让他们看看哈斯凯尔
and the Haskell heads deserve to see their champion
荣光满面的脑袋吧
in his full glory.
时间到
Well, it's showtime.
灯光 相机 和...
Lights, camera, and...
"无线网不可用 "
"Wi-Fi unavailable."
哦 该死的科技
Oh, man, damn technology.
我们试过了
Well, we tried.
是啊 真是的 撤掉布景
Yeah, that's it. Break down the sets.
把灯关了 收拾一下吧 朋友们
Kill the lights. That's a wrap, people.
哦 别担心
Oh, not to worry.
我的平板电脑还有4G网
I've still got 4G on my tablet.
哦 让我来... 来飞快的检查一下
Oh, but let me... Let me see that real quick.
你看 这看起来有点脏
You know, it looks a little dirty,
我最不想的就是让你的粉丝
and the last thing I want is for you to be smudgy
看不清你
to your fans.
喂 不 时间不够了 快还给我
Well, no, look, there isn't any time. Give me that.
还没有弄干净呢 哈斯凯尔
Oh, well, it's not clean yet, Haskell.
斯图尔特 你最会清洁东西了
Stuart, you're really good at cleaning stuff.
你到底要干什么?
What the hell are you doing?
好吧 我用我的手♥机♥好了
Look, I'll just do it from my phone.
哦 不 不 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
我不能让你这么做 哈斯凯尔
I can't let you do that, Haskell.
你知道吗 这个屏幕太小了 你可是个王者
You know, the screen is so tiny, and you're the king.
- 听着 还给我 - 啊... 啊
- Look, give me that. - Uh... uh.
把手♥机♥还给我 还给我
Give me that phone. Give it to me.
- 不 - 还给我
- No. - Give it to me.
啊 我的手臂! 我的手臂!
Ah, my arm! My arm!
没有什么能让我与这次典礼分开
Nothing is gonna keep me away from this ceremony.
没有典礼
There is no ceremony.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
被取消了
It was canceled.
为什么取消了?
Why was it canceled?
我不会对你说谎 哈斯凯尔
I'm not going to lie to you, Haskell.
海啸
Tsunami.
不可能 到底怎么了?
All right, what's going on?
为什么取消了?
Why was it really canceled?
他们没有卖♥♥出足够的门票
They didn't sell enough tickets.
所以是没人在乎咯
So nobody cared.
我人生中最重要的是 却毫无意义
The biggest event in my life, and it means nothing.
当然不是毫无意义了
It's not nothing.
你可是美国中西部的保龄球冠军
You were the midwest bowling champion.
你已经成功了
You achieved something.
是啊 没有人能够从你身上夺走的
That's right, and no one can take that away from you.
是的 他们不能 但是也许...
No, they can't, but maybe...
也许到了我从过去里走出来的时候了
Maybe it's time I stop living in the past.
我成功了一次
I did something great once.
- 我还会再成功的 - 是啊
- I will again. - Yeah.
不管怎么样 我们都会陪着你
And whatever it is, we'll have your back.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你安排这次Skype
And thanks for setting up the Skype,
最重要的是 谢谢它没有成功
and more importantly, for wrecking it.
我不该说你自私的
I was wrong to say your selfish.
不 不 你是对的
No, no, you were right.
我应该在一开始就陪着你的
I should have been there for you in the beginning.
但是你最后陪在了我身边
Well, you were there for me in the end.
- 嗷 - 你刚刚破坏了它 斯图
- Aw. - You just wrecked it, Stu.
好消息 航♥空♥公♥司♥刚打来电♥话♥
Good news. The airline just called.
原来乘客只是严重的食物过敏
Turns out the passenger just had a severe food allergy,
我们都没事了
so we're all clear.
我很高兴今天能为你们服务
It's been a pleasure serving you all today.
你们可以自♥由♥活动了
Feel free to move about the apartment.
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表