剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表
Simple is some nice boy who is dull
从不跟你叫板
and doesn't challenge you.
看得出你的郊区生活很无聊
I can just see you bored out of your mind in the suburbs.
无聊到想杀了自己
You'd kill yourself.
无聊到我都想杀了你
I'll kill you.
可那就是我想要的生活
But I think I want that.
我畅想中的未来就是 有丈夫
When imagine my future, I'm married,
有屋子 有花♥园♥ 有孩子
living in a house with my garden and my kids.
那不是你的生活 凯莉·布莱肖
That is not your life, Carrie Bradshaw.
而是你母亲的生活
That is your mother's.
想要父母那样的生活也没什么错
Well, there's nothing wrong with wanting what my parents had.
跟你讲讲我在部落里的故事吧
Let me tell you a little bit about the tribe I'm from.
抱歉 你说什么
I'm... sorry. What?
我爸是部落酋长
My father was the king of our tribe.
我来自加纳[非洲国家]
I'm from Ghana
我本该嫁给我妈的二表哥
And I was supposed to be married to my mother's second cousin
成为下一任酋长的老婆
and become the wife of the next ruler.
可我十四岁就离家出走了
I was 14 when I ran away.
我的屁♥股♥绝不是用来生孩子的
There was no way that these hips were bearing children
我也绝不是那种把水缸顶在头上的女人
or that I'd be carrying water in a jar on my head.
你是怎么从大老远跑到这里来的
How did you get from there to here?
十足的勇气
With a lot of spunk...
还有一个很帅的英国贵族当我♥干♥爹
And a very handsome British lord as a sugar daddy
我自食其力之前都由他照顾
to look after me until I could stand ony own.
我从不回头
I never looked back.
但你知道对于过去的生活我还记得什么吗
But you know what I took from my old life?
不知道
No.
我是酋长的女儿
That I the daughter of a king,
所以我是公主
which makes me a princess!
你当然是公主
You certainly are.
喜欢父母给的生活没有错
It is okay to love the things that your parents give you.
你应该珍惜
Treasure them.
可你要记住 你不是你♥爸♥妈
But you have to remember that you are not your parents.
而是你自己 凯莉·布莱肖
You are you, Carrie Bradshaw.
万一我自己创造的生活里没有了白栅栏
But what if me doesn't end up with a white picket fence
也没有旅行车怎么办
and a station wagon?
嫁个好人 开着旅行车
There are millions of girls out there who will marry a nice boy
这样的女孩多了去了
and drive one those station wagon thingys.
可你
But you, you.
你是不会满足于
You will never be satisfied
坐在家里的那个男人问你晚饭吃什么的
that a man who sits at home and asks you what'for dinner.
-叫外卖♥♥ -一点没错
- Takeout. - Exactly.
你要的就是懂这一点而且懂你的人
You want a man who gets that and gets you.
塞巴斯蒂安是这样的人吗
Does Sebastian?
他会跟我叫板
He challenges me,
让我看清自己
makes me look at myself.
我爱他爱得发疯
I'm madly in love with him.
能发疯 太棒了
Mad is wonderful!
我还是赶紧离开这里吧
I better get out of here.
是的 快走吧
Yes, you should.
旅途愉快
Have a great trip.
谢谢
Why, thank you.
我从没有过机会
Hey, I never had a chance.
我没钱上大学
There's--the's no money to go college.
我喜欢的那个人不喜欢我
I'm attracted to guys who don't even like me.
我的亲生父母都不觉得我有什么价值
My own parents don't even think I'll amount to anything.
我可能这辈子就在这个废人酒吧
I'm probably gonna end up a loser waitress
当个废人服务员了
at this loser bar.
没有侮辱你的意思
No offense.
真是抱歉
I'm sorry.
因为我的人生如此悲惨吗
Oh, that my life is such a disaster?
不是 如果我没跟你说沃尔特的事
No, if I hadn't told you about Walt,
你现在就会在舞会上 开开心心的
you'd be at the prom, having a good time.
你也一样
Well, same for you,
如果我没多嘴的话
if I hadn'been all blabbermouy.
敬...
Here's to...
我们两个管不住嘴巴的
two loose-lip losers
给自己制♥造♥麻烦的废人
who created their own messes.
敬孤独
Here's to being alone.
我今晚不想孤孤单单的
I don't want to be alone tonight.
-凯莉 -我能进去吗
- Carrie. - Can I come in?
当然了
Sure. Of course.
你还好吧
Um... are you all right?
是的 我不仅很好 我还很开心
Yeah. I'm more than all right. I'm happy.
太好了 很高兴听你这么说
Oh, good. I'm glad.
我喜欢你开开心心的
I like the idea of you being happy.
我喜欢和你一起...开开心心的...
I like the idea of being happy... with you...
或者不开心也好
and being unhappy with you.
我就是喜欢和你在一起
I lii-I like the idea of being with you...
凯莉 我...我得跟你说点事
Carrie, I-I have to say something.
别说 我知道这不容易
Don't. I know it's not going to be easy.
我们之间就没容易过
It never is with us.
但我不在乎
But I don't care.
我所关心的就是我们在一起
All I care about is that we're together.
我真不敢相信我们能一起度过这一整夜
I can't believe we get to spend the whole night together.
是啊
Yeah.
你不想吗
Would you rather not?
你在担心我们会被发现
You're worried we might get caught.
我担心我们已经被发现了
I'm worried that we already have.
我觉得凯莉知道了
I think Carrie knows.
或许这是件好事
Maybe this is a good thing.
我们不用再躲躲藏藏的了
We wouldn't have to sneak around anymore,
我们可以光明正大的看待这件事
and we could see what this is maybe out in the open.
我觉得她还没做好出我和别人约会的准备
I don't think she's ready for me to date.
-她这么说了吗 -她没必要说
- Did she say that? - She didn't have to.
我了解我的女儿
I know my daughter,
她不是一个自私的孩子
and she is not a selfish kid.
如果她还没准备好...
If she's not ready..
那可能现在还不是时候
maybe it's just not time
或许还要几个月
But maybe in a few months?
等事情先冷却一下
When things have died down a little bit?
那你至少...今晚别走好吗
Can you at least... stay tonight?
非常愿意
That would make me very happy.
怎么了
What?
我太幸运了
I am so lucky.
我们都是
We both are.
我想跟你做♥爱♥
I wanna have sex with you.
我也想
I want that, too.
但当我们做的时候
But when it happens,
我想要一切都很完美
I want it to be perfect.
会的
It will be.
今晚我就想搂着你躺在这里
I just wanna lie here tonight with you in my arms.
行吗
Is that alright?
我到处在找你
I've been looking for you everywhere.
-舞会怎么样 -我没去
- How was the prom? - I didn't go.
我去那儿看看你在不在 你没在
Well, I went by to see if you were there, but you weren't,
所以我又去了你家还有篮球场
so I stopped by your house, the basketball courts.
你懂了吧
Well, you get the point.
我不明白
I don'understand.
你的约会对象尤金呢
What happened to your date Eugene?
我不想和什么带牙套的怪胎去舞会
I didn wanna go to the prom with some geek in braces.
我想和我那性感惹火的怪胎男朋友去
I wanna go to the prom with my hot geek boyfriend,
我就是这么和我父母说的
which is exactly what I told my parents.
你跟你父母说到我了
You told your parents about me?
怎么样
And how'd it go?
他们想要杀了我
Well, they're going to kill me.
但这个我改天再来担心
But I'll worry about that another day.
今晚...
Tonight...
我想和我的男朋友
I wanna dance with my boyfriend
在舞会之夜跳舞
on prom night.
我很开心
剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表