剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表
在欲望之前 在都市之前
Before there was sex, before there was the city,
只有我 凯莉 凯莉·布莱肖
there was just me-Carrie. Carrie Bradshaw.
我的生活波澜不断
And lots of things are changing...
拉丽莎说我表现好的话
Larissa said that if I do a good job,
暑假期间她可能会雇我做全职助理
she might hire me as her full-time assistant over the summer.
对我们所有人都是
For all of us.
-你喜欢我吗 -我是喜欢你 那又怎样
- Do you like me? - I do like you.So what?
我也喜欢你
I like you too.
那是布莱肖先生吗
Is that Mr. Bradshaw?
没错 咱们快走
Yeah,it is. Let's go.
我们在你的车里亲热 喝了几次咖啡
We made out in your car and got coffee a couple times.
孩子们还不知道我正在和你约会
Kids don't really know that I'm dating you.
承认吧 你跟我一起更快乐刺♥激♥
Admit it. It's always more fun when you're with me.
你给我这本书是想让我跟你发♥生♥关♥系♥吗
Did you give me that book so I'd want to have sex with you?
-不 -我一直在想这件事
- No. - I've been thinking about it a lot.
你怎么总是这么瞻前顾后
Why do you have to think so much about evything?
因为我本性如此
Because that'who I am.
如果你那么觉得的话
If that's the way you feel
那也许我们应该分手
then mabe we should just break up.
如果这是你想要的话 那好
If that'what you want, fine
惜别往事
当你醒来 有那么短暂一刻
There's a brief moment when you wake up
一切记忆都消失 心思完美澄净
where you have no memories-- a blissful blank slate,
毫无心事负担
a happy emptiness.
但美妙时刻稍纵即逝
But it doesn't last long,
随即清楚地意识到自己身处何方
And you remember exactly where you were
和努力想要遗忘的事
and what you were trying to forget--
令人痛彻心扉撕心裂肺的分手
totally painful gutly-wrenching break up.
最糟糕的是
And the worst part--
这一切不过是自作孽 不可活
you have no one to be angry with except yourself.
对于自己和塞巴斯蒂安的旧情
Now the only thing I could remember
我唯一记得的是
about me and Sebastian
自己曾那么幸福
was how happy I was..
而今幸福不再
And now I wasn't.
算了吧 你根本不幸福
Please! You were not happy.
你总是跟我们抱怨他
You are always complaining about him.
说很痛苦
And miserable.
绝对是折磨
Absolutely miserable!
是吗
I was?
没错 因为他总是不断索取 过分苛求
Totally, because he was so needy and demanding
一点不可爱
and not even that cute.
他长得真挺难看的 我错了
He's ugly, really. Oops.
你说得太过分了
You went too far.
哪点过分
Too far with what?
这些话说了我们自己都不信
We don't actually believe any of these stuff.
我们只是想安慰分手的你
We're just trying to make you feel better about the breakup.
真为你们感到惋惜
We feel awful for you guys.
你们是天造地设的一对
You were great together.
-可惜舞会前分手了 -在毕业舞会前分手
- And right before prom. - Breaking up before prom might
其实比情人节期间被甩更让人难受
actually be worse than getting dumped near Valentine's Day.
就好像痛苦与难堪被拿出来示众
It's like walking to a giant spotlight of pain and embarrassment.
大家快来看啊
"Look at me, everyone.
我虽衣着靓丽 却无人与我共舞
I have pretty dress and no one to share it with"
-你买♥♥了那件礼服吗 -是的
- Did you already buy the dress? - I did.
也许慕斯能帮你问问
Maybe Mouse could ask some of
韦斯特篮球队里那些帅哥兄弟
West's cute basketball buddies
是否有人陪你出席
what they're doing for prom.
我不会和韦斯特一起去舞会
I'm not going to prom with West.
等等 我漏掉了什么 难道你们也分手了
Wait. Did I miss something? Are--are you guys breaking up?
不 是因为我父母
No. It's because of my parents.
他们不喜欢韦斯特吗
Do they not like West?
他们压根不知道韦斯特这个人
They do not know there is a West,
我也不想让他们知道
and I would like to keep it that way.
他们绝不会同意的
They will never approve.
我不知该怎么开口 但是
I'm not exactly sure how to ask this, but...
你父母有种族歧视吗
Are your parents racist?
当然 绝对的种族主义者
Duh! Of course they are.
除中国人外 他们都歧视
Against anyone who isn't Chinese.
我们怎么从没听你提过
How come we've never heard about this?
因为听上去很可怕
Because it sounds crazy.
但对他们来说 我的中国血统
But my Chinese heritage is
甚至比考上哈佛还重要
even more important to them than Harvard.
我们是清朝皇家的直系后裔
We're direct descendants of the Qing Dynasty.
-谁在乎那个啊 -我父母在乎啊
- Okay, who cares? - My parents, that's who.
除非我考上哈佛大学
If I am ever allowed to date--
我父母才允许我和别人约会
and that probably can't happen until after Harvard--
对象还得是同为清朝皇家后裔的人
then it has to be someone who's also from the Qing Dynasty,
比如我父母最好的朋友的儿子
like my parents'best friends' son...
尤金
Eugene.
尤金 听着不怎么让人憧憬
Eugene. That does not sound promising.
相信我
Trust me...
那简直是让人绝望
when I say it is the opposite of promising.
-这些韦斯特知道吗 -我还没告诉他
- Does West know? - I haven't told him.
但我相信他会理解的
But I'm sure he'll understand.
这么说我们都不去参加毕业舞会了
So none of us are going to the prom?
也不一定 就咱们三个也能参加
Maybe we could still go-- the three of us.
也会很有意思的
It could still be fun.
是啊 也许
Yeah, maybe.
来个三人行 我们是超萌三人组
Like a trouple. We'd make a very cute trouple.
没错
We would.
等等 那不是
Wait. Is that...
我炮♥友♥
Yeah.
西蒙
Simon.
你好 我是诺埃尔 西蒙的未婚妻
Hi.I'm Noelle, Simon's fiancee.
我是麦琪
Maggie.
恭喜你们
Congratutions.
谢谢 我现在超级兴奋
Thanks. Super excited.
麦琪是局长的女儿
Maggie's the chief's daughter.
不打扰你们吃午饭了 那么
I don't wanna keep you guys from your lunch, so...
当然
Of course.
回头见 再见
We'll see you around. Bye.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 很好
I'm fine. Fine.
咱们商量下舞会计划吧
Let's talk about prom plans.
我们应该问问沃尔特 是否愿意与我们同去
We should probably ask Walt if he wants to come with us also.
当然 没错 我们把它当成一次派对
Yeah. Yeah. We'll make it a party.
我喜欢参加派对
I like the sound of a party.
是去健身房♥吗
Heading to the gym?
是的
Yep.
你用古龙水了
Is that cologne?
是啊 没错 狄卡古龙水
Yeah. Yeah. Drakkar noir.
你去健身房♥还擦古龙香水干什么
You're wearing cologne to the gym?
健身房♥有个人体味超难闻
Thers a guy there who smells really bad.
都快把我熏死了
Serious kills me.
我得想办法熬过去
I just do my best to survive.
所以你绝不会在健身房♥找到我
That's why you'll never catch me at the gym.
健身不适合我 不过你喜欢我很高兴
Working out--not for me but I'm glad you're joying it.
我确实喜欢
I am.
我上过冥想课之后意识到
After I take the meditation class
找个地方宣泄是多么重要
I realize how important it is for me to have an outlet.
这个地方 能让我喜欢 还能
You know, some place where I can real go and just...
尽情释放
let it all out.
爽死了
Yes.
那简直
That is...
这可比去健身房♥爽多了
That is so much better than the gym.
这是自然
It better be.
我当然比自♥由♥健身器材
I'd like to think I'm a little more fun
更好玩
than free weights.
你这就想走吗
You're trying to leave me already?
我们才刚欢好过
We just finished.
剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表