剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表
And it's not like the gym won't understand.
只是健身房♥而已
It's just a gym.
好
Good.
我能睁开眼睛了吗
Can I open them yet?
还不行
Not yet.
现在呢
Now?
看吧
Now.
是为我准备的吗
Is this for me?
所以我才想等待时机
This is why I wanted us to wait.
我想让我们的第一次完美无缺
I wanted it to be perfect for us.
你的第一次
For you.
说完这个伤心姑娘
From one unhappy girl
再说另一个
to another...
你认识多莉特哦
So you know Dorrit?
凯莉的妹妹吗 当然
Carrie's sister? Sure
我跟她一个班的
She's in my class.
不错哦
Cool.
我俩明年就都上高中了
We'll both be at the high school next year.
真棒
Awesome.
我爸怎么弄了这么久啊
I don't know what's taking my dad so long.
抱歉你得跟我一起去毕业舞会
I'm sorry you have to go with me to your prom
而且我妈会开车送我们
and that my mom has to drive us.
怎么了
What?
不好意思
I'm sorry. Just--
我只是没想到我的毕业舞会会是这样
I can't believe this is my junior prom.
无意冒犯
No offense.
我也宁愿在家玩游戏呢
I would rather be home playing "Dungeons & Dragons."
我也无意冒犯
No offense.
真烦人
It's so annoying
我爸妈只想我跟中国人谈恋爱
my parents only want me to be with someone who's chinese,
哪怕对方比我大好几岁
even if she's too old for me.
就是啊 就因为我们爸妈是中国皇室
I know! And all because our parents are Chinese royalty.
我们不是皇室啊
We're not royalty.
当然是啊 咱俩是大清的格格和阿哥
Of course we are, from the Qing Dynasty.
不是啦 我们爹妈是一个村子出来的
No. Our parents are from the same farming village.
咱俩往上数三代还是亲戚呢 这约会真诡异
We're, like, third cousins or something, making this date even weirder.
我刚画了我们家的族谱
Well, I just did my family tree.
-是学校的作业吗 -自己玩玩而已
- For a school project? - For fun.
我喜欢你 尤金
I like you, Eugene.
咱们都是出身于贫下中农
And we come from a long line of peasants and farmers.
-你确定 -干了一千多年的苦力活啊
- Are you sure? - A thousand years of hard labor and back-breaking work.
不可能
That cannot be.
如果你愿意 我可以拿给你看
I can bring over the tree if you like.
上面写得很详细
It's very detailed.
也就是说
So...
一直以来我听父母的话
All along, I've played by my parents' rules
尊重他们口中的传统 意义何在
and respected their traditions and for what?
保护农民的血统
To protect the lineage of peasants?
为了让父母高兴
And I said "No" to going to the prom
我甚至拒绝跟自己帅气无比的男友
with my really, really hot boyfriend
参加舞会
to please my parents,
可实际上我才是这个家里最有出息的人
when I am the best thing that's ever happened in this family.
简而言之 没错
In a nutshell? Yes.
社交结束 直奔舞池
And after this little soiree, it's off to danceteria.
一定会很精彩
It's gonna be marvelous.
为你骄傲 沃尔特
I'm proud of you, Walt.
承认自己是同性恋就很了不起了
Even acknowledging you're gay is huge.
我没打算告诉很多人
I'm not telling many people.
这是你出柜后的学步阶段
Mm. Well, you're taking baby steps out of the closet,
这可是大事
and that's a big deal.
只希望自己不会
I just wish I didn't feel like
出柜后才发现自己忘了穿衣服
I ran out and forgot to put clothes on.
那种感觉不会持续很久
Well, you'll feel like that for a while.
如果你很多次都想跑回柜子 再也不出来
Just don't beat yourself up if there's moments
请记得别为此而自责
when you wanna run back in and never come back out again.
我知道这对我来说有些困难
I knew this would be hard for me.
只是这事影响到了麦琪
I-I just feel awful
我觉得很难过
that I dragged Maggie through it, too.
如果当初我能早点承认自己是同性恋
If I'd just been honest with myself earlier...
沃尔特 这个世界
Walt, we don't live in a world
人们并不是那么接受我们
where people are that accepting of us.
有纽约这样的地方
I mean, there's pockets like New York,
也有一些地方 比如
but then there's also places like...
凯瑟布莱
Castlebury
一点不假 在那里
Exactly. Where being honest
承认就意味着众人的躲避
often means being shunned.
你家乡的朋友们接受了吗
Did your friends from home accept it?
有一些能接受 有一些不能
Some did. Some didn't.
我最好的朋友里奇的反应是 我骗了他
My best friend Ritchie acted like I'd lied to him.
就好像儿时所有的野营旅行
Like somehow our camping trips growing up
都成了我找机会跟他住在同一帐篷里的借口
had been an excuse for me to get into a tent with him.
后来呢 你们还是朋友吗
So what happened? Are you friends still?
不是了
No.
他对我的态度已经变了
He could never see me in the same light again.
所以你要有心理准备
So be prepared.
你不仅拥有了全新的未来
You know you're not just taking on a new future.
可以说 你也在改写自己的过去
In a way, you're also creating a new past.
我知道你没准备好
I knew you weren't ready.
你不必向我证明什么
You don't have anything to prove to me.
我可以等你
All right, I don't mind waiting.
可我确实准备好了
But I am ready.
你放声大哭
You burst out into tears.
这不是什么好事
That doesn't feel like a good thing.
妈妈去世的时候 我没哭
When my mom died, I didn't cry...
一次都没有
Once.
可以说 从那以后我就很麻木了
I think because, in a way, I've been numb ever since.
可今晚是例外
But not tonight.
我对一切不再麻木 我感到很幸福
I felt everything. I felt happy.
幸福到多一秒都撑不下去了
So happy I just couldn't handle it for a second.
我准备好了
But I'm ready.
准备感受这一切
To feel everything.
瞧瞧 这不是塞巴斯蒂安·基德吗
Well, well, well, if it isn't Sebastian Kydd.
瞧瞧 这不是那个毁了我生活的姑娘吗
Oh, look. It's the girl who screwed up my life.
这句话换我说你也合适
Same can be said of you for me.
想坐一会吗
Wanna sit?
不想 不过可以喝杯酒
Not really, but I could use a drink.
想喝什么 我请
What do you want? I'm buying.
那是当然
You bet you are.
真可惜 亲爱的
Ohh. That's a shame, darling.
为了金发男孩是值得的
The hair god actually seemed worth all the work.
只是变得太复杂了
It's just got too complicated.
吵架太频繁
Too many fights.
要幸福到底有多难
How hard is it to be happy?
几乎没可能
Oh. It's near to impossible.
可人们不是挺幸福的
Well, people are happy.
那都是转瞬即逝的
Ohmm, for, like, one second.
比如吹灭生日蜡烛
Blowing out birthday candles.
抚摸一只 熊猫
Petting a... panda.
那些都是快乐的瞬间 但不是幸福
Those are moments of joy, but there is a difference.
拥有一段甜蜜的恋情是很辛苦的
A good relationship is hard work.
几乎等同于被奴役
Practically slave larbor.
你是不是觉得
Do you think I'm stupid
我想和某人幸福是挺傻的一件事
for wanting to be happy with someone?
是蠢透了
Oh, an absolute dumbbell.
听我说 人
Look, people...
我们这种人 永远不知道满足
Well, people like us-- we're always restless.
所以我们就感到有点不幸福
So we're a little bit unhappy.
这一点谈恋爱也改变不了
Being with someone doesn't change that.
只会让事情变得更复杂
It just makes it that much more complicated.
或许我就想简单一点
Maybe I just want something simple.
简单就是一个乏味的帅小伙
剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表