剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表
Larissa, wake up.
我是一只小鸟
I'm a bird.
看见没 她醒着呢
See? She's awake.
好吧 五分钟前她还是挺喜欢这样的
Okay, well, five minutes ago, she was into it, all right?
拜托 狮子头 马上给我下床
Hello? Lion, out of bed now.
你这是对神志不清的人进行性骚扰
You're molesting someone who's unconscious.
她喜欢这样 还一直说
She was into it. She kept saying,
"摸摸我的诺玛·卡玛丽内衣之岛"什么的
"Touch my Norma Kamali island" and stuff.
说话含糊不清语无伦次
Mumbling incoherently
不代表她喜欢那样
does not mean she's into it.
得了 你真会扫兴
Okay, well, you're kind of a buzzkill,
我还是出去吧
so I'm gonna head out.
这城里的人都怎么了
What is wrong with you people in this city?
难道每个人都这么自私
Is everyone really so selfish
眼里从来没有别人
that they can't even see anybody else?
看看拉丽莎 她都已经没知觉了
I mean, look at Larissa. She's passed out.
是我刚才扔下了她
Which is how I left her.
我把她丢在这里 让陌生人碰她
I left Larissa here to get groped by someone
不知道的还以为他俩在表演音乐剧《猫》
who looks like they're in the cast of "Cats."
这
This...
-真是我的错 -这不是你的错
- This is my fault. - It's not your fault.
你来派对 就是为找乐子
It's a party. You came to have fun.
拉丽莎是自己搞成这幅模样的
Larissa got herself into this mess.
你丢下沃尔特时也是这么想的吗
Is that your excuse for leaving Walt?
我跟你说了 不是那样的
I told you, it wasn't like that.
是沃尔特丢下我自己跑开了
Walt's the one who ran away from me.
他为什么要这么做
Why would he run away from you?
我俩正聊着 然后 也不知道为啥
We were talking, and then... I don't know.
他就跑了
He just ran.
也许我该追上去的
I guess I should have ran after him.
我有过这个想法 但不是很确定
I thought about it. I just wasn't sure.
我错了
I made a mistake.
对不起
I'm sorry.
算了
Yeah.
错的不只你一个
You're not the only one.
我要去找沃尔特了
I have to go find Walt.
我和你一起去
I can help.
要不你留在这里照看拉丽莎
Maybe you should stay here and look after Larissa
我出去找沃尔特
while I go out and look for Walt.
我不敢再把她一个人留在这里了
I'm a little afraid to leave her alone again.
好的没问题
Sure. Of course.
谢谢
Thanks.
我离开后 你最好别占她便宜
And you better not take advantage of her while I'm gone,
否则我回来会让你吃不了兜着走的
or I'll come back and seriously hurt you.
听见没
You hear me?
亲爱的 她不是我的菜
Oh, honey. She's not my type.
好吧 明白
Okay, good.
那我这就 走了
I can go... I guess.
看来我的王子
I guess my prince charming wasn't looking
并不打算找一位公主
for a princess after all.
各位 安静一下
All right, everyone quiet down.
请大家出示身份证
I'm gonna need to see everyone's I.D.s.
哥们 这只是个私人派对
Look, dude, it's a private party.
是的 但有未成年人酗酒
Yes, with underage drinking.
不是吧 你打算这样做吗
Really? That's how you're gonna play this?
不如让我和布莱恩警官聊聊吧
Why don't... you give me a minute with officer Brynes?
小麦
Mags...
好了 我知道你不想让我
Come on. I get that you don't want me
拘留你和你朋友
to bust you and your friends, all right?
但这是我的职责
But I am just doing my job.
现在 还是别这样的好
I... can't really do this right now.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
得了吧 你比任何人都应该更清楚
Come on. You of all people should know
-我今晚很忙 -我可以让今晚更忙
- this is a really busy night. - I can make it busier.
现在你没了男友
Look, with you not dating someone anymore,
我不知道这样做还好不好
I just don't know if this is a good idea.
一直都不好 这样才更有趣
Well, it was never a good idea. That's what made it fun.
但是 现在情况不同了
But it--it's just that things are different now.
对啊 现在的我随叫随到
Yeah. Now you can have me anytime you want me.
不 小麦
No, Mags,
你知不知道如果我们的事被发现会怎么样
Do you know what would happen if people found out about us?
首先你♥爸♥就会杀了我
Your dad would kill me, for starters.
他对我也不会满意的
He wouldn't be too happy with me, either.
对 但我会因此丢工作或进监狱
Yeah, but I would lose my job or go to jail.
很可能是两者都有
Probably both.
我是说 你还是高中生
I mean, you're in high school.
你会给我带来很多麻烦的
You could get me in a lot of trouble here.
你得好好记住这点
And don't you forget it.
小麦 我只是想现实一点
Mags, I'm just trying to be practical.
现实点
Practical?
那你不如现实点 离开这
Why don't you be practical and get outta here
假装什么都没看见
and pretend you never saw anything?
我可是警♥察♥
I'm a cop.
外面人人都在喝酒
Everybody out there's drinking.
而且你们都未成年
You guys are all underage.
可你还是跟我搞在一起了
Didn't stop you from screwing me.
好吧 我走
Fine. I'll go.
这样才对
Yeah.
去吧
You will.
多莉特 老天
Aah! Dorrit! God.
你干什么呢
What are doing?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我只是
I'm just...
睡不着 仅此而已
having some trouble falling asleep, that's all.
要不我们俩 一起待一会
Do you think we could maybe... hang out a little?
当然可以
Of course.
《鬼驱人》太可怕了
That "Poltergeist" movie is terrifying.
是啊
Yeah.
没事了
It's okay.
-我们会被抓的 -不会的
- We're going to be arrested. - We're not gonna be arrested.
他们会查出我的血液里有大♥麻♥
They'll be able to tell that I have pot in my bloodstream,
我就永远不能竞选议员了
and now I can never run for senate.
等你到了竞选议员的年龄
By the time you run for senate,
抽大♥麻♥就不是什么大不了的事了
smoking pot won't be a big deal.
说得跟真的一样
Like that will ever happen.
别紧张
Hey, stop freaking out.
我搞定了 没事了
I handled it. We're cool.
-谢天谢地 -多谢
- Oh. Thank god. -Thanks.
没事
No problem.
我有点累 要回家了 你来吗
I'm kind of beat. Think I'm gonna head home. You coming?
说不准 慕斯答应我再玩一局
I don't know. Mouse promised me a re-match.
我想留下来
I think maybe I'll stay.
我终于开始享受一番了
I'm finally starting to have some fun.
别担心 我会照顾她
Don't worry. I'll take care of her.
你还有大♥麻♥吗
Do you have any more of that pot?
我来纽约寻欢作乐
I'd come to New York to have fun,
穿上公主的服装 逃避自己的责任
to put on a princess costume and escape my responsibilities.
我了解到自己想成为的并不是公主
I realized being a princess wasn't what I wanted to be.
而是一个好朋友
I wanted to be a good friend.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我不想谈这个
I don't wanna talk about it.
没事 沃尔特
It's all right, Walt.
派对上他们玩得太嗨了
That party was pretty intense.
我以为我想进入这个世界
I thought I wanted to be in this world.
现在我不确定了
But I don't know anymore.
如果我应付不来呢
What if I can't handle it?
你肯定能应付过来
You can totally handle this world.
你现在只是有点低迷 仅此而已
You're just a little messed up right now, that's all.
真不敢相信我要引用南希·里根的话
I can't believe I'm quoting Nancy Reagan,
南希·里根 里根总统的妻子
今晚 你们中的一些人应该说"不"
but tonight a few of you just should have said "No."
剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表