剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表
这是辆保时捷 又不是救护车
We're in a porsche, not an ambulance.
这样
I'll tell you what.
我闭目养神 换你来开车好吧
Why don't I close my eyes, and you take the wheel?
我只是建议一下
I'm just trying to help.
好啦 你准备跟凯莉说什么
Okay, what are you going to say to Carrie?
你是要把她拉到外面去
I mean, are you gonna pull her outside
还是直接在俱乐部说
or talk to her in the club?
等下 如果你们走了 我要怎么回家
Wait. If you guys go off, how am I getting home?
真该把这事考虑清楚的
We really should've thought this through.
好了 慕斯 别紧张 不会有事的
All right, Mouse, relax. It'll be perfect.
好吗
Okay?
买♥♥完单了
Check paid.
下一站去哪里
Where to next?
-有美酒的地方 -好极了
- Somewhere where they have Dom. - Excellent.
我们先去趟洗手间 没关系吧
If it's okay, we'll just hit the powder room before we go?
没事 我们去拿外套
Yeah, we'll get your coats.
坐下
Sit.
怎么样
So?
好吧 你是对的 还好我来了
Okay. Okay, yeah, you were right. Glad I came.
今晚挺有意思的
Tonight was fun.
不 我不是这个意思
No. No, that's not what I mean.
你怎么计划的 下一步呢
How are you gonna play this? What is your next move?
我...回家
I'm... going home.
你说过今晚不用照顾孩子的
You said you had no kids tonight.
丽莎已经是你手到擒来的了
Risa is practically eating out of your hand.
我就给她切了块鲑鱼
I gave her a bite of salmon off of my fork.
你的故事再无聊她也笑得很开心
She's gaga laughing of your lame stories.
-多谢夸奖 -她挺可爱的
- Uh, thank you? - She's kinda cute.
典型雅皮士 身材好屁♥股♥翘
In a yuppie sort of way-- killer bod, jazzercise ass.
-没注意 -她可以去隆个胸
- I didn't notice. - I mean, she could use a boob job.
疯了吧 她的胸是
You are crazy. Her breasts--
露馅了吧 我们没多少时间了
Gotcha. Look, we don't have much time.
她们在洗手间讨论我们说的这些
They are in the bathroom having the same conversation we are.
你的机会来了啊
This is your shot.
再玩会儿吧
Let's keep the party going.
珍氏姐妹说投影仪坏了
The Jens said the projector was broken.
我让她们这么说的
I told them to say that.
不懂 发生什么事了
I don't get it. What's going on?
我有重要的事跟你说
I have something to tell you. It's important.
秘密的特点之一
One thing about secrets
就是很难将它们说出口
is they're hard to let out,
即使这个秘密跟你自己没关系
even if the one you're telling isn't yours.
是关于麦琪的
It's about Maggie.
天呐 真希望不是由我来告诉你
God, I wish I wasn't the one to have to tell you this.
就是这里 我们到了
This is it. We're here.
关键时刻来了
The big moment.
凯莉在里面
Carrie's inside.
我们进去 你带她出来
We're about to go in. You're gonna get her.
-啰嗦完了吗 -说完了
- You done? - Yes.
我们去找布莱肖吧
Then let's go get Bradshaw.
几个星期的第一次
For the first time in weeks,
我不用去担心自己的秘密会曝光
I wasn't worrying about keeping my secrets.
只是在随心享乐
I was having fun just being myself.
站的越高 我越能感觉到自♥由♥
And the higher we climbed, the more free I felt.
我的天
Oh, my god.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我的秘密还是曝光了 彻底暴露了
Looked like my secret was out in a big way.
你在这里做什么
What the hell are you doing here?
爸爸 不是你看上去那样
Dad, it's not what it looks like.
我是在这里 但是--
I-I-I'm here, but--
马上跟我回去 小姑娘
You are coming home with me right now, young lady.
-好的 但是我得 -马上
- Okay, but I have-- - Now!
凯莉 这男的
Carrie, Carrie, is this guy
-在为难你吗 -不不 我没事
- giving you a hard time? - No, no, no. It's fine.
抱歉 你是谁
I'm sorry. Who are you?
凯莉 你在这里干什么
Hey, Carrie. What are you doing here?
问得好 我也想知道
That's a good question. I think we'd all like to know.
-他是谁啊 -我们一起的
- Who is this guy? - He's with me.
让他收敛点
Well, tell him to lighten up
别搞得像他是人家爸爸一样
and stop acting like he's somebody's dad.
我就是她爸爸
I am her dad.
他是你♥爸♥爸吗
Oh, this guy's your father?
你没说带你的帅气老爸来了啊
You didn't tell me you were bringing a hot dad.
不是我带他来的
I-I didn't bring him.
你怎么在这里 还跳舞跳成那样啊
And what are you doing here? Why were you dancing like that?
我是成年人
I am a grown-up,
我在哪跳想怎么跳都可以
and I am allowed to dance wherever and however I want.
而你却不行
You, on the other hand, cannot!
抱歉 请不要把你女儿当孩子调♥教♥
Excuse me. Don't talk to your daughter like she's a child.
她也有自己的生活
She has a life of her own, you know.
她就是个孩子 她才16岁
She is a child. She's 16.
你才16岁吗
You're 16?
我以为你只是看着年轻而已
I thought you were just fresh-faced.
什么跟什么 你到底是谁啊
What? I'm sorry. Who are you?
不可思议 我有个最年轻时髦的实习生
This is unbelievable. I have the youngest, hippest intern,
我自己竟然也不知道
and I didn't even know it!
捡到宝了
Ha ha! Fabulosity!
你不生气吗
You're not upset?
开什么玩笑 我高兴死了
Are you kidding? I love it.
小姐 你到底是谁啊
Lady, who the hell are you?!
拉丽莎·洛克林 凯莉的上司
Larissa Loughlin, Carrie's boss.
等等 实际上 我才是她的上司
Wait a minute. I'm her boss. I mean, technically.
她在《访谈》杂♥志♥社给我做实习生
Look, she's my intern at "Interview" Magazine.
不 她在我们律所实习
No, she's an intern at my law firm.
什么 你是个律师啊
What, you're a lawyer?
为什么我总是被一本正经的人吸引
Why am I always attracted to the buttoned-up, uptight types?
你说她在为你工作是什么意思
What do you mean, she works for you?
我就知道你喜欢我
Ah, I knew you had the hots for me.
这是真的吗 凯莉
Is this true, Carrie?
好吧 各位 咱们跳舞去
All right, everybody. Let's dance.
-好主意 -请你们别吵了
- Great idea. - Stop talking, please.
别用这种语气对我说话
Don't talk to me like that.
各位 别吵了 我能解释
Everybody, just be quiet! I can explain.
穿帮的秘密 就像点燃的手榴弹
Exposed secrets are like hand grenades.
还是算了吧
Or not.
要是你握在手里太久了
If you hang on to them too long,
就会把你炸开花
they explode in your face.
我不是那晚唯一明白这个道理的人
I wasn't the only one learning that tonight.
我正找你呢
I was looking for you.
多娜告诉你了
Donna told you.
看来是真的
So it's true.
你跟他搞了几次
How many times were you with him?
这个不重要
Well, that's not what matters.
那么多次啊
Wow, that many, huh?
我了断了
I ended it.
再也不会了 真的
It will--it will never happen again, ever.
你是我女朋友
You're my girlfriend.
-这意味着某种关系 -我知道
- That's supposed to mean something. - I know.
是我不好
I screwed up.
我那时很困惑 我们之间有问题
I was confused. We had problems.
你不是在责怪我吧
You're not actually trying to blame me.
不 不 这是我的问题
No. No. This is-- this is me.
都怪我 全是我的错
It's all me. It's my fault.
我从没想要伤害你 我很难受
I never wanted to hurt you. I feel awful--
我才不在乎你的感受
I don't care how you feel.
你的感受和我一点关系也没有
How you feel means nothing to me.
是多娜想拆散我们
Well, Donna's trying to hurt us.
她想伤害我
She's trying to hurt me.
不 她是在保护我不被你伤害
No. She's trying to protect me from you
不被你的谎言伤害
and all your lies.
剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表