剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表
好 没问题
Sure. No problem.
等我回去后我们再一起玩
We can hang when I get back.
我告诉自己多莉特没生气
I told myself that Dorrit was fine.
我也不知道自己信不信
I wasn't sure if I believed it,
但我没时间细想了
but I didn't have time to dwell on it.
我在匆忙准备的时候
And while I hurried to get ready...
沃尔特在等待
Walt waited...
麦琪
for Maggie.
但不幸的是 麦琪并没有在等沃尔特
Unfortunately, Maggie hadn't waited for Walt.
太好了是你
Oh, thank God it's you.
不是我还能是谁
Oh, I don't know who else it'd be.
因为我爸是警♥察♥局长
Well, see, my dad's the chief of police,
所以他开着一辆顶上有警灯的车
so he has this car with, like, the lights and the siren thingy.
真是个聪明鬼
You're such a smart-ass.
你不就喜欢我这一点吗
Isn't that what you like about me?
快来 上车
Come on. Get in.
就等你开口呢
Thought you'd never ask.
麦琪在那边大胆冒险
While Maggie was all bravado,
我却在这边强装镇定
I tried to fake I wasn't nervous
但效果不佳
but was doing a lousy job.
我就喜欢你这么主动
I love how aggressive you are.
我才不是 别说了
I am not. Shut up.
上次去你父母的烤肉聚会
That time at your parents' barbecue...
我觉得你就是个小孩
I never thought of you as anything more than a kid.
现在我知道了
You showed me.
实在不想破坏气氛
Well, I hate to break up the party,
但我们该走了
but we should probably get going.
你能
Hey, can you, um...
你能和我躺会儿吗
Can you just lie with me?
时间不早了
It's getting kinda late.
一会儿就好
Just for a minute or two.
你还真是无法满足
You just can't get enough, can you?
麦琪越来越无法欺骗自己了
It was getting harder and harder
这种才是真正的亲密关系
for Maggie to lie to herself that this was real intimacy.
孩子
Hey, kiddo.
这么早就游完了
You're home from the pool early.
还好吗
Everything okay?
你以为我不会准时到
So you didn't think I'd be on time?
我可没说 只是很惊讶你准时了
I never said that. I was just impressed that you are.
我讨厌别人迟到
I hate people who are late.
我妈总是迟到
My mom's always late.
我以为她被我爸吼了18年
You'd think after 18 years of being screamed at by my dad,
总该学会准时了
she could have figured out how to be on time.
是啊 但我们女士出门要比你们男士
Yeah, but we ladies have a lot more to do
准备时间更长 知道吗
than you to get ready, you know?
我们得挑衣服 化化妆 做头发
We've gotta pick an outfit and do our makeup and hair.
你不需要梳妆打扮
You don't need any of that.
骗人
Don't lie.
我没有
I'm not lying.
我要你吻我
I want you to kiss me.
那就吻吧
So kiss me.
凯莉
Carrie?
看来我的谎言终于要付出代价了
It looked like my lies were catching up to me.
我们走 凯莉
Let's go, Carrie.
布莱肖先生
Mr. Bradshaw?
-我想道歉 -因为带坏我女儿吗
- I want to apologize. - For corrupting my daughter?
我叫他来的 是我的主意
I asked him there. It was my idea.
但我同意了 我很抱歉 先生
But I said yes. I-I apologize, sir.
我叫塞巴斯蒂安 布莱肖先生
I'm Sebastian, Mr. Bradshaw.
握手很讲究
That's a nice handshake.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
我爷爷告诉我会握手才是男子汉
My grandfather taught me the handshake makes the man.
我家也是
Yeah, mine, too.
你叫什么来着
What did you say your name was?
塞巴斯蒂安 塞巴斯蒂安·基德
Sebastian. Sebastian Kydd.
盖瑞特的儿子吗
Garret's son?
你认识我爸吗
You know my dad?
认识
I do.
没事的话 塞巴斯蒂安 我们先走了
Now if, uh, you'll excuse us, Sebastian, we have to get going.
然后就回去罚我
So I can be punished
罚一辈子
for the rest of my life.
沃尔特
Walt.
你在这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
等你
Waiting for you.
等多久了
For how long?
四个小时
The last four hours.
你一直在这里等我吗
You waited here all that time?
我到这儿来
I came here
以为自己准备好了
because I thought I was ready.
就是今晚
That tonight was it.
但是
But...
我等得越久 想得越久你去哪儿了
The longer I waited and wondered where you were...
我没跟别人在一起 我保证
I wasn't with anyone, I swear.
无所谓了
It doesn't matter.
很奇怪吧
That's weird, right?
我一点不在意
That I wouldn't care.
我不知道 也许你就是不爱吃醋
I don't know. Maybe you're not the jealous type.
我想确定我是爱你的
I wanted to believe that I was in love with you
是那种真爱
in the way that it matters.
可我等得越久
But the longer I stood here,
就越觉得不是
I realized I wasn't.
你说什么呢
What are you saying?
我觉得我们该分手了
I think we should break up.
是 是我的错吗 我可以改的
Um, d-did I do something? Because I can change.
-我们可以的 -不是你 你很完美
- We can make it work. - It's not you. You're perfect.
那你为什么不爱我了
Then why don't you love me?
小麦 我爱你
Mags, I do.
只是
Just...
不是男女之爱
Not in that way.
但我会永远在你身边
But I'll always be here for you.
永远
Always.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这是第一次 沃尔特没有撒谎
And for the first time, Walt wasn't lying.
很难开口 但至少这是实话
It was hard, but at least it was the truth.
爸爸早安 我给你做了早餐
Morning, daddy. I made you breakfast.
草莓糖霜面包 你最喜欢的
Strawberry with frosting. Your favorite.
还有咖啡
And your coffee.
讨好我 也改变不了昨晚发生的事
Yeah, buttering me up isn't gonna change what happened last night.
我上大学之前还能离开屋子吗
Will I be able to leave the house before college?
你的惩罚今天结束
Your punishment is done today.
我说的是两周 已经到了
I said two weeks, and it's been two weeks.
这是圈套吗
Is this a trick?
我不会骗你
I'm not gonna lie to you.
也绝没有想到你会做出这种行为
I never would've expected this kind of behavior from you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
只是
Just...
请你一定要相信我
Please know you can trust me.
我能吗 你骗了我
Can I? You lied to me.
我不该骗你
And I shouldn't have.
我明白
I know that.
我很后悔 能相信我吗
Does it help that I feel awful?
如果多莉特没告诉我
If Dorrit hadn't told me,
我永远不会知道你没听我的话
I never would've even known that you disobeyed me.
我不可能永远在你身边
I can't be with you all the time,
但我必须确信你会做出正确的选择
but I have to trust that you're gonna make the right choices,
即使我不在你身边
even when I'm not there.
你要
I need you to...
证明你是我认为的好女儿
prove to me that you're the daughter that I think you are.
我会的 我保证
I will. I promise.
很好
Good.
剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表