剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表
在乎感恩节之类的事
about things like Thanksgiving anymore.
但是你在乎
But you do.
你还在乎就很好了
And that's great... that you still care.
我开始在开车兜风
I was driving around,
胡思乱想
just thinking...
然后我意识到你是我
and I realized you were the person
想见的人 我知道能和你说心事
I really wanted to see. I knew I could talk to you,
而且你会懂
and you'd get it.
你希望自己能回到过去
Do you ever wish you could go back
改变一些事吗
and change things?
你做过的选择
Choices that you made.
可能是错误的选择
Choices that maybe were mistakes?
有时会吧
Sometimes.
是吗
Yeah?
我内心深处当然希望
Of course there was a part of me
我可以回到过去 改变一些事情
that did wish I could go back and change things,
但生活不是这样的
but that's not how life works.
但你回不去了
But you can't go back.
已经做了选择 就会产生一系列后果
Choices get made, and things happen because of them.
好吧 我想我该走了
Yeah, well... I guess I should go.
你想进来吗
You wanna come in?
你可以留下来吃点东西
You can stay and eat.
家里有美味水果沙拉
We have ambrosia salad.
我喜欢美味水果沙拉
I like ambrosia salad.
你确定这样不会很奇怪吗
You sure it wouldn't be weird?
我觉得不会
I don't think so.
也许我该走了
Yeah. Maybe I should just go.
等等 给我一分钟
Wait. Just give me a minute.
希望这样没关系 他的家人都不在
Um... I hope it's okay, but his family isn't here.
没关系 进来吧
It's okay. Go on in.
家里有布里干酪
We got brie.
给你的 先生
Uh... for you, sir.
一瓶威士忌
A bottle of scotch.
谢谢
Thank you.
正是我不需要的
It's exactly what I didn't need.
爸爸 我想先告诉你
Dad, before you say anything,
我没料到他会过来
I didn't plan for him to come over.
但他妈妈把他一个人留在这里
But his mom left him all alone,
他没别的地方去了
and he doesn't have anywhere else to go.
不该让他一个人过感恩节
Well, no one should be alone on Thanksgiving.
如果你说想邀请他进屋
And if you say you want to invite him in,
我相信你一定有充分的理由
I trust that you have a good reason.
真的吗
You do?
你是个很棒的孩子
You're a great kid,
虽然你最近没什么机会当孩子
who hasn't had much of a chance to be a kid at all lately
因为你一直在努力
because you've been trying so hard
照顾我们全家
to take care of this family.
我不想你因为感恩节而有压力
I don't want Thanksgiving to be stressful for you
就像你妈妈以前一样
in the way that it was for your mom.
为什么除了我大家都知道妈妈讨厌感恩节
Why does everyone know that mom hated Thanksgiving but me?
我一直以为她很喜欢呢
All this time, I thought she loved it.
她确实很喜欢
She did love it.
虽然感恩节让她抓狂
I mean, yeah, it made her crazy,
但有时我们最爱的事物
but sometimes the things that we love the most
会让我们很抓狂 因为我们爱它们
make us the craziest because we love them.
烹饪让我很抓狂
Well, cooking made me crazy,
但肯定不是因为我爱烹饪
but definitely not because I love it.
进去吧
Huh. Go on inside.
我正式接手准备食物的工作
I am officially taking over food preparation.
希望你想吃我做的油炸玉米饼豆子蘸料
I hope you are in the mood for my frito bean dip.
听起来是个很棒的新感恩节传统
Sounds like a great new Thanksgiving tradition.
我没有料到会和塞巴斯蒂安共度今晚
Ending the day with Sebastian was never a part of my plan.
也没想到晚餐会吃油炸玉米饼和豆子蘸料
Neither was eating fritos and bean dip for dinner.
但在那晚 它们比火鸡更好吃
But that night, they tasted better than turkey.
来了 赫赫有名的布莱肖豆子蘸料
Here it is. The famous Bradshaw bean dip.
这就是目标的特点
That's the thing about goals.
如果我们太过于专注结果
When we focus too much on our endgame,
就会错过过程中的快乐
we can miss the fun of the journey
以及绕道而行带我们抵达的
we can miss the detour that would take us
更好玩的地方
somewhere even more rewarding.
谢谢 亲爱的
Oh. Thanks, honey.
新英格兰队触地得分
Touchdown New England!
太棒了
Yes! Yeah!
你是爱国者的粉丝吗
You a Patriots fan?
我只是讨厌牛仔
I just hate the Cowboys.
我也是
Me, too.
我们喜欢设立目标
We like to set goals
因为目标让我们有控制感
because they give us a feeling of control.
但是控制其实是幻觉
But control is an illusion,
因为地球在转动
because sometimes the earth moves,
而我们得处理面对的一切
and we have to deal with wherever we end up,
不管那是不是很困难
whether it's on solid ground or not.
谁把我的彩虹手套扔了
Hey! Who threw out my rainbow gloves?
剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表