剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表
我不想谈
I don't wanna talk--
我不想谈多娜 我想谈我俩的事
I don't wanna talk about Donna. I wanna talk about us.
没有"我们"了
There is no us.
不是的
That's not true.
我们只要谈谈就好
We just have to talk about it.
我们能克服这事的 我知道
We can get through this. I know it.
麦琪
Maggie!
我们分手了
We don't exist anymore.
永远分手
Ever.
当一对情侣分手时
While one couple was ending...
另一对正在失去希望
another one was giving up hope.
-我到处都找了 -是啊 我也是
- I've looked everywhere. - I know. Me too.
她会跑哪儿去了
Where the hell could she be?
-慕斯 -这些人真疯狂
- Mouse. - There's crazy people.
要不我们走吧
Should we just go?
爸爸 走慢点儿
Dad, slow down.
不行
No.
求你了 我的脚很疼
Please? But my feet really hurt.
那你在穿上这双鞋之前
Well, you should've thought of that
就早该想到这点 你是自讨苦吃
before you put those shoes on. You created your own pain.
是啊 现在就惨死了
Yeah, and now I'm in a world of it.
快走
Get movin'.
突然间 我的漂亮鞋子
Suddenly, my perfect shoes
变得不再舒服合脚
no longer felt like the perfect fit.
快开门啊
Open up! Come on!
让我出去 让我出去
Let me outta here! Let me out!
我讨厌这个禁闭派对
I hate-- I hate this lock-in!
怎么了
What?!
没见过人发脾气啊
You never seen someone lose it before?!
做好心理准备 我脾气大得很
You should get ready. It's gonna be gnarly!
你们谁有钥匙
Which one of you has the key?
快开门
Huh? Come on!
我要出去 我要出去
I gotta get outta here. I gotta get outta here.
我受不了了 我要出去
I can't... I gotta get outta here.
这里没什么可留念了
There's nothing for me here.
什么都没有了
Nothing.
同时 慕斯和塞巴斯蒂安
Meanwhile, Mouse and Sebastian were dealing
正在面对自己的失望
with their own disappointments.
难以置信
I can't believe it.
我们的惊人之举就这么毁了
Our grand gesture ruined, destroyed, decimated.
我们没找到她 慕斯 仅此而已
We didn't find her, Mouse. That's all.
早知道就不该提议来这里找她
Should never have suggested chasing her here.
都怪我提的馊主意
You didn't. I did.
我知道 我当时就想着惊人之举
I know, but I was going on and on about the grand gesture,
结果却是这样
and now look at us.
我们大老远跑来曼哈顿 为了什么
We came all the way to Manhattan, and for what?
不为别的 就为凯莉
It wasn't for what. It was for Carrie.
也许在焦点俱乐部我没能给她惊喜
And maybe I didn't get to surprise her at Limelight,
但我不后悔
but I don't regret it.
明天她就会知道我做出了惊人之举
Tomorrow she'll know I made the grand gesture.
任何事都不会让我后悔一试的
There isn't anything that can make me sorry we tried.
那要是我告诉你 你的车被拖走了呢
Uh, what if I told you your car was being towed?
好吧 这回后悔了
Okay, maybe that.
-等等 -快停车
- Wait! - Stop!
你没事吧
You okay?
对不起
I'm sorry...
我告诉了你这么残酷的事
That I was the one to tell you that it happened at all.
恋爱不是件容易事
Relationships are hard.
你怎么知道 你向来能心想事成
How would you know? You always get what you want.
塞巴斯蒂安把我甩了
Sebastian dumped me.
我知道 难以置信 但是真的
I know. Hard to believe, but he did.
你知道吗 我很伤心
And you know what? It actually hurts.
我还以为自己绝不会这样呢
I didn't know that could happen to me.
你是说被甩吗
Someone breaking up with you?
是心痛
Feeling pain.
我是有什么毛病
What's wrong with me?
你没有什么毛病啊
There's nothing wrong with you.
那为什么我一直在心痛呢
Then why won't this awful feeling go away?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我猜会一直这样吧
I wonder if it ever will.
你也没有毛病
There's nothing wrong with you either.
沃尔特从初恋的失败中走了出来
While Walt was moving on from his first love,
而我 则是被强行拖离了
it looked like I was going to be forced
我的初恋 曼哈顿
to move on from mine--Manhattan.
上车
Get in.
我们就不能像大人一样谈谈吗
Can't--can't we just talk about this like adults?
不行 因为你不是大人 你是个孩子
No, because you're not an adult. You're a kid.
-我知道 -是吗
- I know that. - Do you?
因为你今晚看起来不像知道
Because it didn't seem like you knew that tonight.
你究竟在那儿做什么
What the hell were you doing there?
跑到焦点来
At Limelight?
我也可以问你同样的问题
I could ask you the same.
不 你不可以
No, you can't,
因为我是成年人 可以自己做主
Because I am an adult who makes my own decisions--
我去哪儿 做什么
Where I go, what I do.
但你是个孩子 要向我好好交待
But you are a kid who answers to me.
你真觉得自己可以对我隐瞒你的秘密生活吗
Did you really think you could keep some secret life from me?
你在想些什么啊
I mean, what were you thinking?
我是想...
I was thinking...
爸爸 我不知道我在想什么
Dad, I-I don't know what I was thinking.
那是你的问题 凯莉 你做事不经大脑
That's your problem, Carrie. You don't think.
我的女儿怎么了
What happened to my daughter?
那个懂得承担责任
The girl who understood responsibility
和衡量后果
and--and consequences,
三思而后行的女孩 那个女孩怎么了
who looked before she jumped. What happened to that girl?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不是故意的
I-I didn't mean to...
这一切就这么失控了
Everything just got out of hand,
我就成了现在这样 过着完全不同的生活
and--and then there I was, with this whole other life,
身在曼哈顿
here in--in Manhattan, and...
跟这种生活 还有纽约 道别吧
Well, say good-bye to that life and New York,
因为你们不会再见了
because you won't be seeing it again...
永远
Ever.
告别我的鞋子 很让人难过
Putting my shoes away was hard,
但我知道 在我能再穿上它们之前
but I knew they were in a safe place
它们在安全的地方
until I could wear them again.
天啊 凯莉 我很难过
Oh, my god, Carrie, I'm so sorry.
老实说
Mm. To be honest,
我只是想忘掉那整个夜晚
I'm just trying to block out the whole night,
尤其是我不得不吻别曼哈顿的部分
especially the part when I had to kiss Manhattan good-bye.
可塞巴斯蒂安的部分呢
But what about the Sebastian part?
那部分我喜欢
That part I liked.
他找了你好几个小时 就像童话一样
He looked for you for hours. It was like a fairy tale.
又浪漫又戏剧化
So romantic and dramatic
还很惊天动地
and grand.
真是惊天动地的浪漫之举
It was a grand gesture.
要是我们真找到你就更好了 但是...
It would have been better if we actually found you, but...
这就是我 凯莉·布莱肖
Well, that's me, Carrie Bradshaw,
失望大♥师♥
master of disappointment.
你会跟塞巴斯蒂安约会吗
So... think you'll go out with Sebastian?
希望如此 但我想我需要先找
I hope so, but I think there's another guy
另一个男人聊聊
I need to talk to first.
我知道你不想跟我说话
I know you're not talking to me.
我知道在我成年之前 你不会再让我
And I know you will never let me go to Manhattan again
去曼哈顿了
until I'm an adult.
也许成年了也不行
Maybe not even then.
我知道我做错了
And I know what I did was wrong.
我撒谎隐瞒
I lied and kept secrets,
我很抱歉
and I'm sorry.
但昨晚可不仅仅是个派对
But last night was more than just a party.
剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表