剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表
在欲望之前 在都市之前
Before there was sex, before there was the city,
只有我 凯莉 凯莉·布莱肖
there was just me--Carrie. Carrie Bradshaw.
我的生活波澜不断
And lots of things were changing...
我们在其中沉浮
For all of us.
慕斯 我还以为你在享受春假呢
Mouse. I figured you'd be enjoying your spring break
因为你现在不再是球队经理了
now that you're not team manager anymore.
真抱歉 看你走人 我很遗憾
Sorry about that. And I'm sorry to see you go.
你会想我吗
You gonna miss me?
才不会
No way.
也许吧
Maybe.
我不知道你名字
I don't even know your name,
但你是我见过最烦的女人
but you might be the most annoying woman I have ever met.
-我叫黛比 -汤姆
- I'm Deb. - Tom.
-有人亲过你吗 多莉特 -没
- Have anyone ever kissed you, Dorrit? - No.
-初吻能献给我吗 -可以
- Can I be the first? - Yes.
-我就在你身边 凯莉 -我知道 可...
- I'm here for you, Carrie. - I know. Just...
我却一直会想 这能维持多久
All I can think in my head is, "For how long?"
我知道我不如你说得多
I know I don't say it as much as you do,
但我也有些害怕
But I'm kinda terrified, too.
凡事都有头一回
很多事都不受我们控制
A lot of things are out of our control,
比如骰子掷出的数字
like what number comes up on the dice.
不过走运的话
But if you're lucky,
你可以选择行进的方向
you get to choose what direction you go in.
娱乐粉 还是自然绿
Mm. Pink--entertainment? Or green--science & nature?
我该选哪个
Hmm. Which should I choose?
我知道你会选哪种颜色
I know which color you're gonna pick.
你觉得我会选粉色 因为粉色漂亮
You think I'm gonna choose pink because it's a pretty color.
还因为凡是和电影电视有关的消息
And because I know everything there is to know
我统统知道
about everything related to movies and television.
要是《爱之舰》的问题 我一定手到擒来
If it was a "Love boat" question, I would crush it.
可是
But...
我不怕被问到点科学自然的问题
I'm not afraid of a little science & nature.
我喜欢挑战
I like a challenge.
你总是让猜不透 布莱肖
Always keeping me on my toes, huh, Bradshaw?
这是我的计划 基德
Well, that's the plan, Kydd.
很有成效
Well, it's working.
我爱你 凯莉·布莱肖
I love you, Carrie Bradshaw.
我想和你做♥爱♥
I wanna have sex with you.
我当时在想什么
What was I thinking?!
你是没过脑子吧
Um... going with you weren't.
我不知道怎么了 我当时在想
I don't know what happened. My mind was saying,
"我也爱你 塞巴斯蒂安·基德"
"I love you, too, Sebastian Kydd,"
而我脱口而出的居然是"我们直接上三垒吧"
and then my mouth was all, "Let's do the nasty."
像是我的言语神经元完全失常了
It's like I lost total control of my verbal synapses.
也不算最糟糕的
Well, it's not the worst case scenario.
我想大多数男孩得知自己能上三垒
You know, I'm guessing most guys would be pretty psyched
会高兴地不得了
to know they're gonna get... to do it.
他兴奋吗
Was he psyched?
应该是吧 他好像很开心
I think so. I mean, he seemed pretty happy about it.
可这场表白全毁了
But it pretty much obliterated the whole "I love you" thing.
我居然说了傻话
I can't believe I did that.
我一直梦想着有男孩会对我表白
I mean, I have dreamt of my first "I love you"--
会是谁呢
when the guy would say it, who would it be?
我幻想我的第一次表白会完美绝伦
I mean, I imagined my first "I love you" would be perfect,
而现在我都不用再抱幻想了
and now I don't have to imagine it anymore.
显然 我没回应他
Apparently, I don't say it back.
还有时间 凯莉
There's still time, Carrie.
但我毁了完美的表白
But I ruined the perfect.
你不爱他吗
Do you not love him?
我爱他
No, I do.
我爱塞巴斯蒂安·基德
I am in love with Sebastian Kydd.
你想和他做♥爱♥吗
Do you want to have sex with him?
-想 -天呐
- Yes. - Oh, my god.
我们第一次在一起的时候
And I can tell him that I love him
我可以告诉我爱他
when we're together for the first time,
那样更堪称完美
and that will make it even more perfect.
-他能不来烦我吗 -我不明白
- Why can't he leave me alone? - I don't understand.
我还以为他一直在搭讪你
I thought he was all flirty with you.
没错 可仅仅是搭讪调情而已
He is. He's nothing but flirty.
我讨厌调情
I hate flirty.
他和我调情 只为了让我心神不宁
He's just flirting with me to get in my head,
成绩下跌 然后取代我上哈佛
screw up my grades, and get into Harvard over me.
好了 你脑子坏了 只有这个解释
Okay, your brain is broken. That is the only explanation.
这不是我第一次跟别人争大学录取名额了
This is isn't my first day at the college admissions rodeo.
他成绩好 体育好
He's got good grades and sports
还帅气逼人
and he's annoyingly good-looking.
可他有个弱点 致命弱点
But he has a weakness. A big one.
我都不敢问
I'm afraid to ask.
课外活动得分最低
Minimal extracurricular activities
也没担任任何社团的主席
and president of no clubs.
他是头羊 不是个领导者
He's a sheep, not a leader!
我是个领导
I'm a leader.
我加入并竞选了八个社团的主席
I've already joined and run for president of eight clubs.
这周 我会竞选其余社团主席
This week, I'm taking the rest.
-太吓人了 -没错
- That sounds horrible. - Exactly!
所以我才一定会在每个社团都掌权
Which is why I'm sure to land officer roles in all of them.
我在忙着参加我的各项活动时
And while I'm busy attending all my meetings,
也能见不到
I can also be avoiding
那个性感却奸诈的韦斯特
that totally hot but duplicitous West.
看来你已经一切尽在掌握了
Looks like you've got everything under control.
是的
I do!
-我来接 -我来接
- Got it! - I've got it!
爸 从来没人给你打电♥话♥
Dad, no one ever calls for you!
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello.
是找我的
Um... it's for me.
很好 可我在等电♥话♥
Well, goody for you, but I'm waiting for a call.
所以我们才有来电等待
Well, that's why we have call waiting.
如果有人找你 我会告诉你
So if someone calls for you, I will let you know.
不过既然这通是工作电♥话♥
But since... this is a work call,
就得优先
it takes precedent.
随便 我出去了
Whatever. I'm outta here.
去哪里
Where you off to?
商场 或许查查通话记录什么的
The mall. Maybe check out some records or somethin'.
黛比 抱歉
Deb? Hey. Sorry.
没关系 我不介意等
That's okay. I don't mind waiting.
我也不介意被称为工作电♥话♥
And I don't mind being called a work call.
我前夫以前一直说我事多
My ex-husband used to say I was a lot of work.
可别吓到你
Don't let that scare ya.
没有
It doesn't.
我刚才这么说很抱歉
Uh, but I'm--I'm sorry about that.
我孩子们还不知道我在和人交往
It's just that my kids don't really know that I'm dating yet.
-没关系吧 -我们在交往吗
- That's okay, right? - Oh, we are dating now?
难道... 难道不该这么说吗
Oh, is that--is that... not what I should call this?
我不太摸得着其中的门道
I'm j--I don't really know how all this works.
我们在你的车里亲热
I mean, we made out in your car
喝了几次咖啡
and got coffee a couple times.
抱歉 我有点迟钝 那该称作什么
Yeah, sorry. I'm a little rusty. What would you call that?
交往
Dating.
我只是在和你开玩笑
I'm just messing with you.
我很好糊弄 是不是
I'm an easy target, aren't I?
我觉得没错
I would say just right.
我想再见你
I'd like to see you again.
我也这么想
I was thinking the same.
或许你可以过来喝点睡前酒
Uh... maybe you could come over here for a nightcap?
睡前酒
A nightcap?
对 睡前小酌
Yeah. You know, to put a cap on the night.
会很有意思
I thought it'd be fun.
那就定在周五晚
Say Friday night?
剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表