剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表
我怎么知道
How should I know?
好吧 我手头没有食谱了
Okay, so I don't have any recipes.
以前我跟爸爸看球的时候
Uh... you always hung out with mom in the kitchen
你总是在厨房♥围着妈妈转
while dad and I watched football.
她有没有教过你火鸡怎么做呢
Any chance she taught you how to, you know, cook a turkey?
没有 抱歉
Nope. Sorry.
那我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
承认整个想法就是个笑话
Admit this whole idea's a joke.
真欣慰你来了
I am so happy you're here.
我完美的感恩节计划完全变成了一场灾难
My perfect Thanksgiving is turning into a total disaster.
别想和乔治玩神秘了
And forget about me keeping an air of mystery for George.
我差点就求我爸爸
I was on the verge of asking my dad
做点油炸玉米饼和豆子蘸料当晚餐了
to make his frito and bean dip for dinner.
还好我们早早就去了
Oh. Well, good thing we did the early seating
乡村俱乐部
at the country club.
今天余下时间我都归你调遣了
I'm yours for the rest of the day.
多娜也去了
Donna was there.
要是我听她阴阳怪气地说
If I had to hear her coo...
"我男友塞巴斯蒂安"
"My boyfriend Sebastian"...
再听一遍
One more time--
塞巴斯蒂安也在乡村俱乐部
Sebastian was at the country club?
没 但这也阻止不了她滔滔不绝地讲他
No, but that didn't stop her from going on and on about him.
那...你至今为止做了些什么
So... what have you gotten done so far?
火鸡已经解冻了
Um, the turkey's thawed.
-很好 还有什么 -我把你叫来了
- Okay. Good. What else? - I called you.
那我们开始忙活吧
Then let's get down to business.
不是吧 他到了
Oh, no. He's here.
-我去开门 -带不带围裙
- I'll get it! - Apron or not?
是不是看上去太乡村主妇了
Is it too suburban hausfrau?
乔治只见过曼哈顿版的凯莉
George has only seen Manhattan Carrie,
我不希望他被康乃迪克州版的凯莉吓到
and I don't want connecticut Carrie to scare him.
他知道你住在郊外
He knows you're from the suburbs.
有什么大不了的
What's the big deal?
慕斯 我们讨论过的
Mouse, we talked about this.
现在让他看到太多真实的我还为时尚早
It's too early for him to see so much of the real me.
家里的相册还放着我带牙套的照片
There are photo albums in this house of me in headgear.
牙套啊
Headgear.
好了好了 我明白
Okay. Okay, I get it.
凯莉 你就是你平常的样子
You look like you, Carrie,
一点都不像主妇
non hausfrau variety.
没什么好担心的
You have nothing to worry about.
谢谢
Thanks.
过会儿再来做饭
The food would have to wait.
"完美感恩节行动"的第二阶段
Phase two of "operation perfect Thanksgiving"
实际上是 给乔治留个好印象
was in effect-- impressing George.
很高兴再见到你
Good to see you again.
进来吧 我可以告诉她...
Come on in. Uh, can I tell her--
把外套给我吧
Coats, guys?
我知道凯莉很期待你的到来
I know Carrie's expecting you.
欢迎来我家 西尔弗先生
Welcome to our home, Mr. Silver.
叫我"哈伦"就行了 乔治也这么叫
Oh, call me "Harlan." George does.
哈伦
Harlan.
叫他"西尔弗先生"
Call him "Mr. Silver"
好的 感恩节快乐 乔治
Right. Happy Thanksgiving, George.
佳节配美酒
Wonderful bottle of scotch for a wonderful day.
我很期待与你们共享
I look forward to partaking...
当一切似乎都在我的掌控之下时
Just when it seemed like everything was under control,
他出现了
there he was.
爸爸 乔治 哈伦 西尔弗先生
Dad, George, Harlan-- uh, Mr. Silver,
你们先去客厅吧
Why don't you head to the den?
咖啡桌上有 福喏卜...胡萝布...
Uh, you'll find crudit-- croo-dit--carrot sticks
胡萝卜条 而且我觉得
on the coffee table, and I believe
牛仔队对爱国者队的比赛也要开始了
the Cowboys/Patriots game is about to start.
听起来不错
Sounds good to me.
你们做饭需要帮忙吗
You don't need help in the kitchen?
不用 去吧 你肯定不想错过开球
No. No. Go ahead. You don't wanna miss kickoff.
我更想和你待在一起
I'd rather hang out with you.
这样的话 不如我带你上楼参观一下
Well, in, that case, how about I take you on a tour
怎么样
of the upstairs?
这个主意我喜欢
Hmm. I like that idea.
走吧
Go ahead.
你这招够狠的
Nice try.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
不好意思 如果有人长得像
I'm sorry. If someone who looks like
麦琪想说阿诺德·施瓦辛格
阿诺德·施瓦兹...管他叫什么
Arnold Schwarzen- whatever-his-name is
莎拉·寇娜 德国女歌♥手
来到你家门口问你是不是莎拉·寇娜
comes to your door and asks if you're Sarah Connor,
你说"不是"
You say "No."
你要说自己是简·史密斯
You say you're Jane Smith
再让他滚...走开
and you get the hell--eck out of there.
除此之外 这部电影还是不错的
Other than that, the movie was pretty good.
你可真是能说会道啊 麦琪
You do have a way with words, Maggie.
我好久没有去过电影院了
I never go to the cinema anymore.
电影院放的电影一部比一部糟糕
Every film they release looks more dreadful than the last.
谢谢你把我从极度无聊中解救出来
Thank you for saving me from extreme boredom.
-算我欠你的 -欠我一个大人情
- I owe you. - Yeah, you do.
沃尔特 你有没有看上周
Walter, did you catch
达特茅斯与普林斯顿的比赛
the Dartmouth-Princeton game last weekend?
两者皆为美国知名大学
没有看 我错过了 该死的
No, sir, I missed it. Darn!
别担心 你去达特茅斯上学以后
Well, don't you worry. You'll have plenty of time
有的是时间去看比赛
to go to the games when you're at Dartmouth.
我最好的朋友几乎都是在那儿认识的
I made most of my closest friends when I was there.
我有没告诉过你我和D.K.E.兄弟会的哥们
Did I ever tell you how my D.K.E. Brothers and I--
在酒窖里被赤身裸体绑了一整夜
Spent an entire night in a wine cellar tied up naked.
说过很多很多次
Yes, many, many times.
每次听你说都很有趣
It's always funny to hear, though.
我迫不及待想让你也经历这些 沃尔特
Well, I can't wait for you to have that experience, too, Walter.
我也是 爸爸
Me either, dad.
你呢 麦琪
And what about you, Maggie?
想好去哪里上大学了吗
Any idea where you'd like to go to college?
大学 没想过 我才高二
College? Oh, no, I'm a junior.
明年才用考虑这些事情呢
I don't have to worry about that till next year.
我可能找一个
I'll probably just look for a school
离沃尔特不远的学校吧
not too far away from Walt.
我们还没认真讨论过这件事
We haven't really talked about it.
谁知道会发生什么呢
Yeah. I mean, who knows what'll happen?
未来还有很长的路要走呢
The future's a long way away.
的确 你还太年轻
Indeed, and you're much too young
不适合做这些重大决定
to make those kind of plans.
跟他一起去上大学
Follow him to college?
那是开玩笑的
That was a joke.
现在都什么时代了 50年代吗
What is this, the 1950s?
我没听懂
I don't get it.
麦琪觉得那儿一点都没有家的感觉
Maggie couldn't have felt less at home.
到啦 这就是我的房♥间
So here we are-- my bedroom.
但是乔治在我家却似乎怡然自得
But George seemed pretty comfortable in mine.
自我看到你穿着这身围裙我就想这么做了
I've been waiting to do that since I saw you in this apron.
-凯莉 -我在忙
- Carrie? - I'm busy.
慕斯需要你去厨房♥帮忙 她说是急事
Mouse needs you in the kitchen. She says it's urgent.
可怜的慕斯 她一定手忙脚乱了
Poor Mouse. She tends to get flustered.
我得去看看她那边怎么样了
I should probably go see what's going on.
没问题 或许过会儿你可以带我参观一下
No problem. Maybe later you can give me a tour
地下室
of the basement.
那里又黑又脏
It's kind of dark and yucky down there.
慕斯简直要发飙了
Mouse was having a total cow.
但是别担心 我会陪着乔治的
But don't worry. I'll keep George company.
走吧 我带你去客厅
Come on. I'll take you to the den.
我觉得没有什么比让多莉特
I didn't think anything could be worse
与乔治独处更糟的事情了
than leaving Dorrit alone with George,
但我错了
剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表