剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表
The point is, sometimes you have to fake it to make it.
装着装着 假的就成真的了
After a while, what's fake becomes truth.
现在唯一千真万确的是
The only thing that would be true
如果我不快点赶回去
if I didn't get back and fast
我就有大♥麻♥烦了
was how much trouble I was going to be in...
我知道我的时间不够了
And I knew time was running out for me.
地铁
不管怎样 我做到了
Somehow, I had done it.
也许拉丽莎说得对
Maybe Larissa was right.
在混乱中 不可能都可以变成可能
From chaos, even the impossible can become possible,
而且我还做到了
and I had made it happen.
也许 我并没有
Except... I hadn't.
你迟到了一个半小时
You're an hour and a half late.
-我... -要解释吗 还是我来说吧
- I - Can explain? Maybe I should explain.
你实习结束后的学分卡
I'm the person who signs that little sheet
要由我来填
that gets you credit for this internship.
-但... -但你觉得自己乖巧可爱
- But... - But you think you're young and cute,
而且这儿的合伙人哈伦·西尔弗
and because your dad is friends With Harlan Silver,
还是你老爸的朋友
one of the partners here,
你可以没有责任心
You're not accountable.
不 我有责任心
No. I know I am.
这些文件夹已经整理好了
These are the binders that are already done.
这是五十个
Well, 50 of them.
下午就只剩最后十个需要我整理
I still have the last ten to do this afternoon.
当印刷厂意识到自己的错误后
When the printer realized their mistake,
他们提出免费校对
they offered to collate them free of charge.
这是康斯坦丁的案子
Uh, and here's the Constantine's case.
是两个案子
Oh, cases.
因为有两个叫康斯坦丁的案子
There were two different Constantines,
所以我都带来了 以防万一
so I brought them both just to be safe.
要度过这个难关 仅仅假装自信
It was gonna take more than just fake confidence
还不够
to get me through this.
另外
And, um...
-给你 -这是什么
- Here. - What is that?
一条围巾
It's a scarf.
我知道你今晚有重要聚会
I know you have something special tonight,
所以我想你可能会喜欢
so I thought you might like this.
这我不能接受
I couldn't take that.
我给你买♥♥的
I bought it for you.
我应该还你多少
How much do I owe you?
我打折买♥♥的
I got it in the bargain bin.
你可以哪天早晨回赠我个百吉饼
You can buy me a bagel or something one morning.
还有 我把中餐放你桌上了
Oh, and I, uh, left your Chinese food on your desk.
还给你买♥♥了薄煎饼
And I got you extra pancakes.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
回去工作吧
Now get back to work.
这些文件夹可不会自己装订起来
Those binders aren't gonna bind themselves.
如果你再搞砸或者违反规定
And if you screw up again or disobey me,
实习就结束了
this internship's over.
围巾没有了
The scarf was gone,
但至少我在曼哈顿的生活暂且安全
but at least for now my life here in Manhattan as safe.
我觉得为了圆谎
I figured a little lie
付出一条限♥量♥版围巾的代价是值得的
about a one-of-a-kind scarf was worth it.
与此同时 慕斯正想着
Meanwhile, the Mouse was wondering
如何把眼前的情景告诉我
just what to tell me about what she was seeing.
慕斯 慕斯 快过来
Oh! Mouse! Mouse, come here.
你今天打扮得很好看
You look so cute today.
是吧 特别好看
Doesn't she? So cute.
就是
Sure.
很好看
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
真高兴能见到你
Well, I'm glad you showed up.
实际上我得去按♥摩♥了 所以...
I actually have to head off to a massage, so...
塞巴斯蒂安和我聊得热火朝天的
Sebastian here has just been talking my ear off.
这就是我 话唠一个
That's me. The chatty type.
你好有趣
You're so funny.
那么 一会儿见喽
Well, I will see you guys later.
别太想我哦
Don't miss me too much.
你明天不能参加影像课程♥真♥是太遗憾了
It sucks you're not coming to the video class tomorrow.
我们要做音乐录影带 一定很炫
It's gonna be so rad. We're making a music video.
我没办法 我答应凯莉一起去游泳的
I can't. I promised Carrie I'd hang with her at the pool.
我以为你讨厌她呢
I thought you hated her.
她人不坏 我挺对不住她的
She's not so bad. I kinda feel sorry for her.
感觉她需要我 所以我不想让她失望
It feels like she needs me, so I don't wanna disappoint her.
我姐姐唯一感谢我的时刻
The only time my sister even acknowledges me
就是我帮她一个逊毙了的男友
is when she knows I took a message for her
给她捎回了口信
from one of her lame boyfriends.
你能和凯莉能一起出去真的很幸福
It's cool you and Carrie like to hang out.
无所谓啦 没什么大不了的
Yeah. Whatever. No big deal.
这是摄影现场照的 拉丽莎给我的
This is from the photo shoot. Larissa gave it to me.
你是我认识人里边最酷的了
You might be the coolest person I know.
别说了 我俩都知道 我很失败
Stop. As we both know, I am a... loser.
不 拉丽莎可不这么觉得
Mnh-mnh. That's not what Larissa thinks.
很奇怪 在拉丽莎告诉我要伪装自信后
It's weird. After Larissa told me to fake it,
我回到办公室
I had to go back to my office
假装我并不怕恶毒的芭芭拉
and pretend I wasn't terrified of bitchy Barbara.
你猜怎么着 很有效 我没被开除
You know what? It worked. It saved me from being fired.
也许就是这么简单 相信就好
Maybe it is that simple, just believing it.
对
Yeah.
我应该告诉自己 和麦琪之间已经准备好了
I should tell myself I'm ready... with Maggie.
真的准备好了
Are you?
我也不知道我在等什么
I don't know what I'm waiting for.
这对她很重要
And it's important to her.
明天放学后我要给她惊喜
I'm gonna surprise her tomorrow after school.
好吧
I guess.
但是 沃尔特
But, Walt...
慕斯 你怎么来了
Mouse. What are you doing here?
我猜你所有的朋友都想确定
I guess all your friends really wanted to make sure
你是否完成作业了吧
you got your homework.
你们不能在这儿呆太久
Okay, you guys can only stay here for a little while longer.
好吗 毕竟凯莉还在禁足呢
All right? Carrie is still grounded, after all.
五分钟就走
Leaving in five.
我改变对塞巴斯蒂安的看法了
I change my vote on Sebastian.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
拼命争取吧
Go for it.
你不能让那个厚嘴唇的两面派贱♥人♥得到他
You cannot let that two-faced, big-lipped bitch get him.
她真是邪恶的鼻祖
She's kind of an evil genius.
我完全低估她了
I completely underestimated her.
她说我好看
She called me cute
还说很高兴见到我
and said that she was happy to see me
当着塞巴斯蒂安的面
in front of Sebastian.
她装得很随和的样子
She actually seemed nice.
多娜
Donna.
真会装
Nice.
这太可怕了
Okay, that is terrifying.
你最好开始行动 快速出击
You better move, and fast.
今天一起去游泳怎么样
You wanna meet at the swim club today?
你不是禁足了吗
I thought you were grounded?
那是我该担心的事
That's for me to worry about.
你想不想去
So do you wanna meet or not?
当然 四点半游泳馆见
Of course. Meet there at 4:30?
四点见 我就是你的
Make it 4 o'clock and I'm yours.
听起来不错
I like the sound of that.
很好 别迟到了
Good. Don't be late.
今天绝对是
Today was the day...
我让多莉特彻底失望的一天
I would completely disappoint Dorrit.
多莉特
Dorrit.
你看到我怎么这么意外
Why do you seem surprised to see me?
你不会生气吧
So you're not mad?
当然不会 我懂
Of course not. I get it.
好 那回家见 自己走回去可以吗
Okay, so I'll see you at home. You're okay walking?
剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表