剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表
在欲望之前
Before there was sex,
在都市之前
before there was the city.
只有我 凯莉 凯莉·布莱肖
There was just me--Carrie. Carrie Bradshaw.
这是1984年 罗纳德·里根和垫肩
It's 1984. Ronald Reagan and shoulder pads
还风靡一时
were all the rage.
我还在努力寻找自我
I'm trying to figure out who I am
身边有家人陪伴
with the help of my family,
有闺蜜相助
my best friends,
小麦 我还以为你今晚和沃尔特在一起
Mags, I thought you were hanging out with Walt tonight?
他和我分手了
He--he broke up with me.
有性感的新生
a sexy new guy...
今天一起去游泳怎么样
You wanna meet at the swim club today?
听起来不错
I like the sound of that.
和一座活力四射的新城市
And a hot new city.
那这是真的了
So it's really gonna happen?
我的包能上《访谈》杂♥志♥
My purse in "Interview" magazine?
两周之内 两个纤瘦的模特
In two weeks' time, two emaciated models
会把它宝贝得像是自己的命根子
will cling to that bag like their lives depend on it.
寻找自我 给自己定调
Figuring out who I was and finding my voice
并不容易
wasn't going to be easy,
但我非常确定 这个过程会很有趣
but I was pretty sure it was going to be a lot of fun.
使用前请读说明
面对现实吧
Let's face it.
认真读标签 生活更简单
Life is easier if you read the labels.
比如"请勿烘干"
Like "Do not put in dryer."
"保质期限 一周前"
"Expiration date-- one week ago."
我们的一切吃穿
Everything we wear, everything we eat--
都有标签
they all have labels.
还有我们认识的每个人
The same is true for everyone we know.
"酒鬼"
"Stoner."
"班级小丑"
"Class clown."
"善意但毫无头绪的辅♥导♥老师"
"Well-meaning but ultimately clueless guidance counselor."
还有"我的理想男孩"
And "The boy of my dreams."
不幸的是 我爸爸给塞巴斯蒂安·基德
Unfortunately, my dad had another label
贴了另一个标签 "有毒"
for Sebastian Kydd-- "Poison."
你父亲有没有说为什么
Did your father say
不让你跟塞巴斯蒂安约会
why he won't let you date Sebastian?
没有 他大概只是保护过度
No, he's probably just being overprotective.
谁都配不上他完美的女儿
Nobody's good enough for his perfect little girl.
那你就该找个真正的废柴约会
What you should do-- go out with a real loser.
然后他就会欣然接受你跟塞巴斯蒂安约会
Make your dad grateful you're dating Sebastian.
我爸是个警♥察♥
My dad's a cop.
我可以给你找个有案底的人
I can probably find you someone with a record.
"完美女儿"这种魔障 我太了解了
I know all about the "Perfect daughter" thing.
再糟糕不过了
It's the worst.
你一生都在担心自己会不会让父母失望
You live your whole life in fear you'll let your parents down.
我就不会担心这一点
It's one thing I don't have to worry about.
我父母就不会用
My parents will never use
"完美"形容我
the word "Perfect" to describe me.
你也不用担心
You don't have to worry either.
我是说 你是个全"A"生
I mean, you're a straight "A" Student,
跟普林斯顿的男生约会
and you dated a Princeton guy,
你父母一定很满意
which your parents must have loved.
他们甚至不知道赛斯的存在
They don't even know Seth exists.
在他们看来
As far as they're concerned,
在我以最优成绩从
I can't consider having a boyfriend
哈佛医学院毕业之前
until I've graduated summa cum laude
我都不能考虑找男友
from Harvard Medical School.
而我的世界恰恰相反
Meanwhile, I live in the opposite world,
我不敢告诉我父母沃尔特和我分手了
where I'm afraid to tell my parents Walt and I broke up.
我爸一定会觉得是我搞砸的
My dad will just think I did something to screw it up,
而我没有
which I didn't.
你是个好女友
You were a great girlfriend.
分手对我们来说都很难受
I mean, breakups can be weird for all of us.
如果我们跟沃尔特出去 你会不高兴吗
Are you gonna be bummed if we wanna hang out with Walt?
我为什么要不高兴
Why would I be bummed?
你难道不会让我们选择立场
Well, aren't you gonna make us pick sides
不许我们跟沃尔特讲话吗
and forbid us from speaking to Walt?
你们是在等我变成疯狂的前女友吗
Are you waiting for me to be the crazy ex-girlfriend?
我是说 你一直以情绪化的反应闻名
Well, I mean, you have been known to react... emotionally.
坦白说了吧 你可是戏剧女王
Just say it. You're a drama queen.
你觉得我是戏剧女王
You think I'm a drama queen?
荒唐 我什么时候表现得像戏剧女王了
That's absurd. When have I ever acted like a drama queen?
就举一个例子
Name one time.
就现在
Um... now.
有点
Little bit.
-走吧 -好吧 不过说真的
- Come on. - Okay, but really, though,
我该拿塞巴斯蒂安怎么办
what should I do about Sebastian?
我怎么知道 我只是个戏剧女王
How should I know? I'm just a drama queen.
幸运的是 我还有个阅历丰富的人
Luckily, I had someone with a lot more experience
可以交谈
I could talk to.
我曾经跟我父亲的挚友
Ugh. I once had a lurid affair
有过一段骇人的私情
with my father's best friend,
而当我一边又跟他儿子开始约会时
which became divinely hazardous
这件事差点要了我的命
when I started seeing his son on the side.
也许阅历太过丰富了
Perhaps too much experience.
你脸红了吗
Are you blushing?
真红了
You are.
你的人生真是 丰富多彩
Your life is just so... exotic.
你是说淫乱吧
You mean dirty.
不必道歉
No apologies.
对我来说 最令人激动的男人
To me, the most exciting men
是你无法拥有的那个
are the ones that we can't have.
禁食之果 如此美味
Forbidden fruit. So delish.
但我们说的是你的恋爱生活
But we were talking about your love life.
跟我说说你的小流氓
Tell me about your roue.
我不确定这词到底是什么意思
I'm not exactly sure what that means.
是法语中"坏小子"的意思
It's French for "Bad boy".
天 法语的发音性感多了
Oh, man, that sounds so much sexier in French.
对啊 发明法语的人
Mm-hmm, whoever came up with that language
一定对这事很拿手
knew what they were doing.
如果他就是个 小流氓
Well, if he is a... roue,
我该跟他约会吗
should I still go out with him?
你是在严肃地问我 能不能
Are you seriously asking me if it's all right
跟一个坏小子谈恋爱吗
to get involved with a bad boy?
雄性物种第一课 亲爱的
Male species 101, cupcake--
男人不坏 女人不爱
Men are no good if they're not bad.
老实说 凯莉 你好像从来没做过爱
Honestly, Carrie, it's like you've never had sex.
跟你比起来 我感觉我是没做过
Well, compared to you, it feels like I haven't.
如果你跟这个坏小子没成的话
Well, you let me know if this bad boy of yours
告诉我一声
doesn't work out.
下次一起出去的时候 我还有40个
I've got 40 more I can introduce you to
可以介绍给你认识的
when we next go out.
拜托 能否请问
Uh, excuse me. Do you mind if I ask--
我怎么知道是要买♥♥常量的
How do I know if I want regular,
加量的 还是超量的
super, or... super plus?
保护等级的区别
Um... It's the level of protection.
保护什么
Protection from what?
你妻子没有给你具体的指示吗
Didn't your wife give you specific instructions?
没有 我没有妻子
Um... No. I'm... I don't have a wife.
她... 我是个鳏夫
She... I'm a widower.
这些是买♥♥给我女儿的
And so these are for my daughter.
这一定很有挑战性吧
Oh, this must be so challenging.
是啊 我都不知道买♥♥卫生棉条这么难
It is. I had no idea it was so hard to buy tampons.
不 我是说 单亲父亲抚养一个家庭
No, I mean, the single dad raising a family, and...
是啊
Oh, right. Well...
我大多数时候 都应付得来
I'm managing... most days.
我从没想象过自己会把午餐时间
I never envisioned I'd be spending my lunch hour
用来买♥♥女性护理用品
buying feminine protection.
肯定的 真可怜
I'm sure. Poor thing.
剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表